LADIES: Perfect Height of Your Ideal Man

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by hihihihihi
Yeah just need to make a few £100 million, legally of course. :tongue:

Perhaps there's an Oompa Loompa out there waiting for u mate :wink:
Yeah just need to make a few £100 million, legally of course. :tongue:

Just chuck some money over the side of your yacht at the departing agents while boldly declaring you use said notes as toilet paper.
Don't forget to swear 300+ times.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Well it seems that taller the guy, the more accentuated his features so therefore it is ideal.... I am most certainly talking about his big heart :colondollar:

Spoiler

Everybody loves a big, bulging, throbbing... heart :colonhash:
Around 6'1 is perfect :h:
Original post by EllainKahlo
I think I'm just under 5'2.

You're not even 5'2 and you want your ideal partner to be 6'6? :lol:

This isn't meant as a dig at all, we all have our preferences, but that just seems a bit strange to me :tongue:
Original post by Illiberal Liberal

This isn't meant as a dig at all, we all have our preferences, but that just seems a bit strange to me :tongue:

Original post by TwinnyP
Everybody loves a big, bulging, throbbing... heart :colonhash:

Oh yes, a big big heart :h:

It's never going to happen so I'm not exactly pining for it. :wink: But ideal, as in from a fairy-tale book, perfect man? Yup. Plus, I've seen it and it looks hilarious in reality. Enter the picture above.
smh girls be wanting a tall man but be 5'2" themselves, hate these hoes how my son ever gonna play varsity with them genetics?
Original post by SophieSmall
I'm fairly certain there is no statistical evidence to support that. Though there is plenty of statistical evidence that racial groups vary in penis size quite dramatically.

smh girl never heard of proudmanlet
It's never going to happen so I'm not exactly pining for it. :wink: But ideal, as in from a fairy-tale book, perfect man? Yup. Plus, I've seen it and it looks hilarious in reality. Enter the picture above.

But I don't get it. Why would you want that? The difference is so great that he may actually get back pains trying to kiss you, and you'd have to stand on a chair to kiss him. I mean I'm 6'3 and even that is over a foot between us.

You'll probably look a child next to him :lol:
Original post by Danz123
But I don't get it. Why would you want that? The difference is so great that he may actually get back pains trying to kiss you, and you'd have to stand on a chair to kiss him. I mean I'm 6'3 and even that is over a foot between us.

You'll probably look a child next to him :lol:

I wear heels. You don't have to understand it and I shouldn't have to explain my preferences.
I wear heels. You don't have to understand it and I shouldn't have to explain my preferences.

I guess but even 5 inch heels only take you to 5'7 which is still almost a foot shorter than a 6'6 guy. I was just trying to undestand why you'd want that, I mean I get it, girls want tall guys but surely at some point the height gap starts looking silly. :lol:

You'd have a guy's perspective if you went out with a dwarf dude that was 3ft 10 lmao. You're right though, I don't have to understand it, was just curious xD
Original post by Danz123
I guess but even 5 inch heels only take you to 5'7 which is still almost a foot shorter than a 6'6 guy. I was just trying to undestand why you'd want that, I mean I get it, girls want tall guys but surely at some point the height gap starts looking silly. :lol:

You'd have a guy's perspective if you went out with a dwarf dude that was 3ft 10 lmao. You're right though, I don't have to understand it, was just curious xD

I've been around a lot of 6'2+ guys and it has never made me feel uncomfortable or awkward. And even if it does look silly to someone else, if I'm in a relationship with that person then it doesn't matter how it looks.

I took the word 'ideal' as meaning in a 'fantasy' or perfect world, not realistically. As I said before, I'm not pining for a 6'6 guy. I've been with a 5'2 guy and it was fine by me.
Original post by samina_ay
5ft10

how tall are you? :P

This just looks really bad...:eek:
Surprised she can walk or talk TBH.

:lol:
Original post by star80
how tall are you? :P

5ft2 bruv.

:lol: