The Student Room Group

Topless protesters disrupt Muslim conference, Paris

Scroll to see replies

Original post by slade p
The behaviour of these feminists was disgusting, although no one should be surprised. It's typical from them.

You will believe what you want to believe, the way I see it, we need more like them!
Original post by Errm336
You're not spewing facts.

If you were, then you could see that I am not banned from this site because I am able to address a response to you.

There is a difference between being banned and having had that ban put into effect. You as an individual are banned for past and repeated transgressions, but the mods haven't yet got around to cleaning out your current identity.
I like this footstool/errm guy :rofl:
Original post by Good bloke
There is a difference between being banned and having had that ban put into effect. You as an individual are banned for past and repeated transgressions, but the mods haven't yet got around to cleaning out your current identity.

Ah, the walking dictionary intrudes into his most comfortable area, pedantry.

On this site, there is no difference between being banned and having the ban put into effect. Being banned is simply the state of having a ban put into effect.

Clearly that status has not yet been reached so I cannot possibly be banned, contrary to @BaconandSauce erroneous "factual statement". If I were banned, I wouldn't be able to post.
Original post by Errm336
You're not spewing facts.

If you were, then you could see that I am not banned from this site because I am able to address a response to you.

In this guise yes but only a matter of time before this is banned and you have to create a new account

Such a sad life to live.
Original post by Good bloke

quite true. but he has to go to the lengths of hiding his IP to prevent a permanent ban.

such a sad life that someone finds it fun to troll students on TSR,
Original post by BaconandSauce
In this guise yes but only a matter of time before this is banned and you have to create a new account

Such a sad life to live.

Says the person who is apparently knowingly conversing with a person whom he regards as a troll.

I mean, that is just pathetic. You have no-one to talk to on here, so you go and pick fights with people whom you regard as trolls.

Well done! You've glided right down to the depths of the **** bucket and now you are crowing over having achieved such an accomplishment?
Original post by Errm336
Says the person who is apparently knowingly conversing with a person whom he regards as a troll.

Oh no I've made it clear on my time on TSR that I'm happy to throw rocks at trolls

But as I said such a sad life you must have.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
You will believe what you want to believe, the way I see it, we need more like them!

I agree. We need more attractive feminists and less of the "10 cats and fat" kind...
Oh no I've made it clear on my time on TSR that I'm happy to throw rocks at trolls

I'd imagine throwing rocks at your own head would lead to some permanent brain damage.

Case in point being you.

But as I said such a sad life you must have.

When you are not projecting rocks at yourself, you are simply projecting.

I guess you're a one trick projecting pony...
Original post by Errm336

I guess you're a one trick projecting pony...

So every sad

Are you lonely Errm? is this why you do this?

DO you have no one at home you can talk too?
So every sad

Are you lonely Errm? is this why you do this?

DO you have no one at home you can talk too?

I cannot empathise with you. My parents did not abandon me as a baby.
Original post by Errm336
I cannot empathise with you. My parents did not abandon me as a baby.

I'm telling you you need help as trolling a student forum in the way you are is not a normal thing to do

something is missing from your life errm and you would be better trying to work out what this is

If you want to pm to have just a chat so we can work out your issues please do or if needed I can point you to people who can help you
I'm telling you you need help as trolling a student forum in the way you are is not a normal thing to do

something is missing from your life errm and you would be better trying to work out what this is

If you want to pm to have just a chat so we can work out your issues please do or if needed I can point you to people who can help you

Grow up mate. You always seem to be having a go at someone on this forum and i suppose its the same attitude on other forums that you tend to spend so much of your time on.

The irony stinks from you. If there is anyone that needs help its you. Smh.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Synchyst
Grow up mate. You always seem to be having a go at someone on this forum and i suppose its the same attitude on other forums that you tend to spend so much of your time on.

The irony stinks from you. If there is anyone that needs help its you. Smh.

LOL it's how a debate forum works

But as Muslim I can see why having your views challenged can be upsetting for you and rather unexpected that most people don't agree with your backward views.

But as Muslim I can see why having your views challenged can be upsetting for you and rather unexpected that most people don't agree with your backward views.

What on earth are you talking about? I'm not even following up this discussion -.-".

You're incredibly naive. " thats how a debate forum works" really? Well if thats how you debate then i suggest you delete your TSR account. You debate like 13 year old child. Grow up and act your age. You don't have a clue how to debate don't pretend like you do, you're only embarrassing yourself at the end of the day.
Reply 296
Hahahaha

The guys were debating whether Muslim women should be beat in marriage when the protesters stormed the conference.
Reply 297

Debates work by threatening to throw rocks at people who hold differing opinions? You have a very strange way of debating.

I would also go so far as the say a majority, if not an overwhelming majority, of people agree with his 'backward views.'
What on earth are you talking about? I'm not even following up this discussion -.-".

Ah so just trolling then

Careful you don't follow in Ermm's footsteps
Original post by cacra
Debates work by threatening to throw rocks at people who hold differing opinions? You have a very strange way of debating.

I would also go so far as the say a majority, if not an overwhelming majority, of people agree with his 'backward views.'

You seem to miss the bit were i used a metaphor of 'throwing rocks at trolls' (a literately device i know but works well enough on a forum)

You do know he said the protesters should have been beheaded

I would have decapitated the pair of them for being topless.

Now think again are you really telling me the majority agree with this!
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending