The Student Room Group

Marks and Spencers Biggest Scandal yet

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CoolCavy
:lolwut: now im gonna boycott it too.....

i hope u were joking :biggrin:

Who said I was joking?
I saw one of those eyes poking out the side of the wholemeal bread.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by phoenixsilver
Who said I was joking?
I saw one of those eyes poking out the side of the wholemeal bread.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:bawling::cry2:
Reply 22
Original post by CoolCavy
i love the tabbys :ahee: even tho im not a cat lover particuarly. I also love the bengal cats

bengal1.jpg :h:

Well, hello there! Me too. Bengal cats are said to be very intelligent and loving. I love tabby cats but they must be ginger!
Sounds more like you're allergic than there being something wrong with it... Too quick for food poisoning generally.
Original post by Little Popcorns
Sounds more like you're allergic than there being something wrong with it... Too quick for food poisoning generally.

totally agree :biggrin:
Original post by DiddyDec
Salad? For lunch?

I'm not a ****ing rabbit.

***** please do you even nutrition? Slap in some chicken and a decent dressing and you're golden. Southern fried chicken and salad cream...still getting what ever useful nutrients the leaves have lol..
I am not allrgic - I don't think I am.

I swear M&S salad are poison or either that I have a sophisticated taste and notice it is quite dodgy
Original post by AzimH
haha I've never heard anyone say they like the Sphynx cat. They actually scare me. I like persians and tabby too xD My younger sister is obsessed with these breeds and won't shut up about it. Nice to know there are fellow cat lovers like yourself. :smile:

Apparently their skin is really oily and smells like raw potatoes, one of the funniest things I've ever heard hahaha. I just love cats, they're my favourite animal.
Reply 28
Original post by EllainKahlo
Apparently their skin is really oily and smells like raw potatoes, one of the funniest things I've ever heard hahaha. I just love cats, they're my favourite animal.

Mine too! My mum hates them though- she's literally scared of them for some odd reason.

Mum- What do you want to do when you finish uni?
Me- Break all cultural barriers and stereotypes by becoming... A crazy cat man.
I don't bother going into M&S for food, because (a) there isn't one local to me and (b) they're too expensive compared to other places.

I also don't like salads, so I won't be buying a salad from M&S!

And why is this in the debate section? It'd be better off in the food and drink section surely?
Original post by joey11223
***** please do you even nutrition? Slap in some chicken and a decent dressing and you're golden. Southern fried chicken and salad cream...still getting what ever useful nutrients the leaves have lol..

Salad should be eaten as side, never as a main.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending