The Student Room Group

what body shape am I?

Scroll to see replies

It would be a lot easier to judge your body shape if you weren't wearing dark clothes in front of a dark background...

i think hour glass? what does body shape matter anyway.. we're all unique.
Hourglass or apple
Reply 4
Original post by Plumstone
It would be a lot easier to judge your body shape if you weren't wearing dark clothes in front of a dark background...

didnt realise it was a fashion show :smile:))
Reply 5
Original post by thecatwithnohat
I'm not quite sure in what way you'll take this..

But from what I can see, you're shapely, perhaps borderline overweight?

In terms of body shape, borderline pear?

I love your tight fiitting turtle neck (?) though! Where is it from? :h:

oh i know im fat haha ive had to take medication/steroids that caused fluid and stuff but yeah haha blah blah, and new look in a sale last autumn i believe:smile:
Human shape XD

Not sure, maybe hourglass figure?
Irregular cardboard box?
Original post by Justmoll28
oh i know im fat haha ive had to take medication/steroids that caused fluid and stuff but yeah haha blah blah, and new look in a sale last autumn i believe:smile:

Oh my god I deleted my post to redo it and you quoted me ffs :lol: I think you'd definitely be an hourglass if you got a smaller waist.

Oooh I love New Look!
Reply 9
Oh my god I deleted my post to redo it and you quoted me ffs :lol: I think you'd definitely be an hourglass if you got a smaller waist.

Oooh I love New Look!

me too!! literally all my clothes are from there haha, and yeah im working on my waist haha ive lots around 6lbs since that picture haha :smile:

I would've said curvy hourglass -- a figure I am jealous of!! I would love the hourglass figure. :smile:
Original post by alicia_x
I would've said curvy hourglass -- a figure I am jealous of!!

haha thanks:smile: but seriously its the worst shape to have buying cloths to fit properly is a struggle haha
me too!! literally all my clothes are from there haha, and yeah im working on my waist haha ive lots around 6lbs since that picture haha :smile:

Oh wow, well done! Seriously, carry on with the good work :yep:

I love their high-waisted jeans man :zomg: but I'm looking for some that are a lot tighter, they always seem to be a bit baggy on my legs :getmecoat:

I used to have a friend who used to be quite overweight, but she lost quite a lot of the fat and was just left with skin that's been stretched beyond it's elasticity, so it sagged a little. Does that happen to you also or does your skin just resize itself with your weight change? (as you can see, I'm so crap at phrasing things :ahee:)

You're the actual curvy woman while plus size. :smile:
It seems like you're hourglass but I don't know the specific shape names.

didnt realise it was a fashion show :smile:))

LOL

I love their high-waisted jeans man :zomg: but I'm looking for some that are a lot tighter, they always seem to be a bit baggy on my legs :getmecoat:

I used to have a friend who used to be quite overweight, but she lost quite a lot of the fat and was just left with skin that's been stretched beyond it's elasticity, so it sagged a little. Does that happen to you also or does your skin just resize itself with your weight change? (as you can see, I'm so crap at phrasing things :ahee:)

my skin hasnt gone saggy (yet) haha i think i need to lose more first for that to happen haha, and they were only from George at ASDA haha i only wore them for college because they were warm and they lasted for ages haha

Yes, you are.
Comparing shoulder to waist to hip, I'd say slight hourglass..
Original post by Biryani007
Comparing shoulder to waist to hip, I'd say slight hourglass..

thanks
haha thanks:smile: but seriously its the worst shape to have buying cloths to fit properly is a struggle haha

Aww, well you look like you're rocking it in that picture! Good on you! :h:
Hourglass to Pear, two of the best shapes to be!

I'm a pear. :smile:

About the losing weight thing, you're still young and you're not that big so the skin sagging thing shouldn't be an issue. Hopefully!

Quick Reply

Latest