The Student Room Group

Germany is closing the borders, i just read it :->

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by ImNotReallyMe
I heard that Germany put these border controls up, but they said they're not trying to stop refugees entering, it's just for security reasons and to monitor who comes in

I also try to follow the news, I didn't hear that. I hope that can be checked.

For me that invasion is not a joke, I am serious when I comment it.

I am very sure you all will have many opportunities to remember my words and my warnings.
Reply 21
Original post by WhiteSatin
Yes, I did my week shopping as usual in Sunday. Been there and everything was fine.

I am legal citizen of UK, also I pay my taxes and I keep the law. Also I pay my bills. Do you expect anybody to give me problems in Tesco?

How many false ' refugees' did you see on the news to pay their bills and to cross borders legally?

So you had a formal invite to cross each piece of land?
How'd you even contact Tesco for that?

I don't tend to see false ' refugees' on the news to pay their bills and to cross borders legally thats pretty much a contradiction in terms.

How many false 'santas' did you see in supermarkets to get elves makes presents for everyone on earth and to eat all mince pies left out on Christmas eve?
Reply 22
Feel free to decide for your life, that's ok.

But you don't have the right to decide for the others, especially for children, women and ill people.

Risk your life as much as you can, I don't mind.

What kind of irresponsible man you are, to neglect vulnerable people around you and their safety?

For people like you we read in the news, he jumped in the sea before the ship sank and left the others to drown.

Yes it is.

No, neither do you, thats what democracy is about.

I think I'm pretty normal. What have you done to protect the vulnerable people around you from ISIS? Post some bilge on TSR...?

English isn't your first language is it?
Random search in youtube will open for you hundreds of such stories.

Write something like migrants on the European borders, or just migrants + name of the country, countless stories will appear for you to watch.

I myself can tell you many more just like that.

Wait are you referring to the hunger strikes at the Hungary border, or are they actually throwing away food out of indignation because they think it's not good enough ?
Reply 24
Original post by Quady
Yes it is.

No, neither do you, thats what democracy is about.

I think I'm pretty normal. What have you done to protect the vulnerable people around you from ISIS? Post some bilge on TSR...?

English isn't your first language is it?

I was absolutely sure you are Muslim and you will attack me.

Let all people see what you Muslims are.

Good way to inform everybody about your fascist religion, dividing people in two - Muslims, therefore the privileged ones, and non-Muslims, for servants, killing, raping, robbing etc.
Reply 25
I was absolutely sure you are Muslim and you will attack me.

Let all people see what you Muslims are.

Good way to inform everybody about your fascist religion, dividing people in two - Muslims, therefore the privileged ones, and non-Muslims, for servants, killing, raping, robbing etc.

I have sex with one of your white women from Chorley.

I have done eight of your white british women and one of your british from hong kong.

Do you think ISIS will divide you in two? Rape you? Rob you? In what order do you think your muslim ISIS will do that to you?
Reply 26
Original post by tootles44
Wait are you referring to the hunger strikes at the Hungary border, or are they actually throwing away food out of indignation because they think it's not good enough ?

I believe we all watch the same news channels unless you posses a few private media to watch something different.

Just do a search, watch and think what you see. I am sorry, I have to do something here and I am not able to lead you in your theoretical wonders.

Do it practically, just do a search and watch yourself, I cannot watch it for you.

Thank you very much.
I believe we all watch the same news channels unless you posses a few private media to watch something different.

Just do a search, watch and think what you see. I am sorry, I have to do something here and I am not able to lead you in your theoretical wonders.

Do it practically, just do a search and watch yourself, I cannot watch it for you.

Thank you very much.

Um what? Evasive much

Just answer the damn question, it's not that difficult
Reply 28
Original post by Quady
Your Islamicification news channel?
You seem to know a lot about the Mohamadins.
You wish you were man like ISIS.

Yes, I was right, you are Muslim troll.
Is this Stormfront or TSR? I can't tell :confused:
Reply 30
Yes, I was right, you are Muslim troll.

You are Muslim troll.

You Muslim troll that has to get written permission to go to Tescos.
Good now lets have Poland, Latvia, Romania and all other Eastern European countries taking their fare share of refugees.
Reply 32
Your CHILDISH mentality is so absurd amd its full of such ridiculous crap. Seriously, your just so brainwashed its so ridiculous even writing this. Please go educate yourself you uneducated racist fool.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
Original post by Ascrash
Your CHILDISH mentality is so absurd amd its full of such ridiculous crap. Seriously, your just so brainwashed its so ridiculous even writing this. Please go educate yourself you uneducated racist fool.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Whitesatin

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
Original post by _icecream
Good now lets have Poland, Latvia, Romania and all other Eastern European countries taking their fare share of refugees.

No, this is not going to happen.

None of these countries sent military forces like USA and Britain in Syria to make the conflict.

These countries are not responsible for the situation and are not going to pay the bills of USA and Britain.

Britain did it, Britain should take half of the refugees. USA should take the rest of it.

If Germany is happy let it keep its part of the refugees.

Eastern Europe never did something to encourage the Syria conflict.

Get your Middle East wars and refugees, Eastern Europe will not support you in making wars and conflicts.

If you want Muslims, get them, but don't ask Eastern Europe to get even one Muslim. Eastern Europe didn't fight centuries against the Islam, in order now to save Islam.

Nice try but NO THANK YOU.
Seems a bit cruel to offer Syrians asylum then swiftly take it away again. Although it's for the best overall.
No, this is not going to happen.

None of these countries sent military forces like USA and Britain in Syria to make the conflict.

These countries are not responsible for the situation and are not going to pay the bills of USA and Britain.

Britain did it, Britain should take half of the refugees. USA should take the rest of it.

If Germany is happy let it keep its part of the refugees.

Eastern Europe never did something to encourage the Syria conflict.

Get your Middle East wars and refugees, Eastern Europe will not support you in making wars and conflicts.

If you want Muslims, get them, but don't ask Eastern Europe to get even one Muslim. Eastern Europe didn't fight centuries against the Islam, in order now to save Islam.

Nice try but NO THANK YOU.

The refugees can be sent to Eastern European countries to give it some diversity. In places like Warsaw, Bucharest it can really benefit from the diversity of people .
Reply 37

Every Muslim idiot can tag any Muslim lie in the HTML code and to pretend everything is alright.

That's the modern days situation - Muslims are shameless and arrogant and they prove it in action.
Reply 38
Original post by _icecream
The refugees can be sent to Eastern European countries to give it some diversity. In places like Warsaw, Bucharest it can really benefit from the diversity of people .

No thank you very much, but NO.

Eastern Europeans are happy to provide that golden opportunity to Britain and USA.

We are not greedy, get them all.
Reply 39
Every Muslim idiot can tag any Muslim lie in the HTML code and to pretend everything is alright.

That's the modern days situation - Muslims are shameless and arrogant and they prove it in action.

Don't knock yourself.

I believe in you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending