Reply 43
Original post by WhiteSatin
Fascist.

Muhammadan.
Reply 44
Original post by Quady
Muhammadan.

Moslim kitsch.

Some bacon and sausages for breakfast? don't you like the British breakfast?

What kind of British born you are if you don't like the British breakfast?
Reply 45
Moslim kitsch.

Baby licker.

Yeah please. I can't wait for my Scottish brekkie on Sunday.

Or do you mean the sausage munching you do? I'm not into that. I like your british white women.
Reply 46
I will stop here. I am supposed to host that thread and I am supposed to be polite to everyone and constructive about the subject.

Please write only if you have something constructive to say. Please make your comments in a positive way.

Otherwise I will have to ask moderator for help which I would like to avoid if possible.

Let's behave as normal British people not like Muslims do above.
Reply 47
Otherwise I will have to ask moderator for help which I would like to avoid if possible.

Let's behave as normal British people not like Muslims do above.

Feel free muslim.

Goodbyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

ISIS out!
Reply 48
Moslim kitsch.

Your so childish seriously. Grow up kiddo!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ascrash
Your so childish seriously. Grow up kiddo!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd like to get you out of that hijab and show you what a Christian cock can do
Reply 50
Original post by Normies Out
I'd like to get you out of that hijab and show you what a Christian cock can do

Oh jimmy saville please go away. Your opinion isnt required here. My hijabs too good for filthy hands like yours you dirty *beep*. Feel sorry for your mum or sisters tbh.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ascrash
Oh jimmy saville please go away. Your opinion isnt required here. My hijabs too good for filthy hands like yours you dirty *beep*. Feel sorry for your mum or sisters tbh.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Come on babe, we all know every Muslim woman secretly dreams of an uncut kafir penis :wink:
We need to stop these swarms in their tracks once and for all. Thank god Hungary will arrest any illegal migrant, we need a government like that.
Original post by tengentoppa
It was brainless of Merkel to adopt the stance she did. Germany may have a low birth rate and a need for immigration but letting in over a million Syrians would have had devastating cultural consequences, not to mention the security risk.

I think the tide of public opinion in Europe is turning against these people again. The media did a pathetic u-turn after the image of the drowned boy but the behaviour of the migrants and the moralising of leaders means people are rapidly losing patience. These migrants have shown contempt for Europe by refusing to register themselves and throwing away food parcels because they're entitled to better. They have some bizarre notion that Europe is a land of milk and honey where they'll live in the lap of luxury.

I'm quite happy with Cameron's policy so far.

Source?
Reply 56
[QUOTE="Out;59384405" Normies="Normies"]Come on babe, we all know every Muslim woman secretly dreams of an uncut kafir penis :wink:[/QUOTE

The women you must know of wont be muslim i assure you. Your a dirty self centred prick that had nothing better to do than to disrespect women. Funny how your just a keyboard warrior. If you said that to a muslim you would probably be in hospital. Oh well i feel sorry for your narrow minded childish comments. Goodbye.. mr.saville.!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="Ascrash;59385617"]
Original post by Normies Out
Come on babe, we all know every Muslim woman secretly dreams of an uncut kafir penis :wink:[/QUOTE

The women you must know of wont be muslim i assure you. Your a dirty self centred prick that had nothing better to do than to disrespect women. Funny how your just a keyboard warrior. If you said that to a muslim you would probably be in hospital. Oh well i feel sorry for your narrow minded childish comments. Goodbye.. mr.saville.!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I respect Muslim women, I just like to break them in for their husbands :wink:
Original post by Juichiro
Source?

I put a few links just above. Post 56

According to the Guardian (http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/03/hungary-train-diverts-refugees-back-to-camp) they refused the food/water because they (thought?) they were going to sent to a Hungarian camp. Apparently, they wanted to go to Germany.

Why do they all go to Germany and not (let's say Hungary)?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending