The Student Room Group

What do you want from a relationship?

Scroll to see replies

From my experience, I'm happiest with someone who's like a best friend.

If I'm attracted to someone and I can spend all day talking to/hanging out with them, and there's respect and honesty there, then great.
As I'm asexual, someone who also only wants a romantic (non-sexual) relationship. Unfortunately I know I'm in the minority with this!

Also someone who is similar to me, but not too similar. I want to share some interests with them so we could do some stuff together, but not everything, as that would be a bit weird.
i want to find my soulmate...someone who i can share the good and the bad times with.
I want to find someone who I feel like I can be myself with, who understands me.
A Relationship where you love spending time together but also have some time to yourself.
cuddles lol
Someone who loves me for who I am underneath everything. Someone who I can have a laugh with like I can with no one else yet someone who I can have a deep and meaningful conversation with and they can take it seriously. Someone who listens to me and respects me when I have something I want to talk about and respects the decisions I wish to make in my life. Someone who I can trust is so important me, I am so untrustworthy and it takes a lot of building up for me to trust someone. I don't expect someone perfect, in fact I'd rather someone with flaws so I didn't feel like I was different! I just want someone who wants to be with me as much as I want to be with them and will stick with me through everything.
To be happy and appreciate the unique bond between us.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ain't nobody that loves me better 😂😂 l🎈💜🎶🎶🎶🎶🎵

Lalalalalala
I don't ever want a relationship but if I did, then I'd like someone who wants the same as me in life, someone who is intelligent and knows interesting things, someone who is loving and loyal, a bit nerdy, a gentleman, someone who looks after their appearance without being all modern and selfie-taking, someone with a sense of humour and someone who doesn't mind an adoring girlfriend who'll go out of her way to please him. (:colone:)
Support, laughter, trust, equality
I just want a Lady Alex Toyne, tbh.

Smart
Kind
Caring
Classy
Sophisticated
Passionate
Patient
Honest
Loyal.
Oh and top quality banter after tea and before dinner.
Reply 32
Original post by Jeanlucpicard
What do you look for and want in a relationship?

Half the mortgage payments
Original post by Reue
Half the mortgage payments

#relationshipgoals
Reply 34
Someone who accepts my flaws, who will always be there to talk to and who will ultimately make me help me become a better person.
Someone who i can talk to
Get to know the person
Almost like building a very close friend but go on dates and cuddle very often :smile:
No sex:h:
Original post by littlenorthernlass
someone who is intelligent and knows interesting things,

:yep:

someone who is loving and loyal

:yep: :yep:

a bit nerdy

I guess...?

a gentleman

:yep: :yep: :yep:

someone who looks after their appearance

:yep: :yep: :yep: :yep:

without being all modern and selfie-taking

:yep: :yep: :yep: :yep: :yep:

someone with a sense of humour

:getmecoat:

and someone who doesn't mind an adoring girlfriend who'll go out of her way to please him. (:colone:)

Almost perfect for the role :hugs:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending