The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i'm unfollowing you 4 that, it was mean to say that to your teacher. :s-smilie:
Original post by Celebi899
No it doesn't, you done a petty cheap shot at her and you don't know what she's been going through in her life atm, that comment could have hurt her feelings more than you noticed.

I wish you had my overweight teacher, she would give you sass right back and embarrass you in front of the class (in a tolerable way)

Posted from TSR Mobile
not true. i kick every teachers ass. no one gives me back chat.
Reply 22
Original post by stonehrd4eva
So we're talking about Hitler's plans for Europe and the teacher talked about him wanting more "lebensraum" for the German speaking people,
and she asks why we thought he wanted more living space, and I said "for people like you".. (bearing in mind she's like 5'2 100kg+)

Everybody started laughing and I felt a little guilty...

She pretended like she didn't hear me and asked for others to answer.

Still laughing about it now

That's horrible, if I ever said that to my teacher the guilt would get to me so bad i would have to go and apologize. I was raised like that. You could have ruined her entire day, I'm sure she may have heard someone say something like that to her before but it just isn't right
You aren't going to get anywhere with that attitude in life.

Not this strong independent feminist woman who dances to herself in her own class, she's actually all my geography classes favourite teacher, you simply can't disrespect her tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Jenx301
Hilarious aren't you? Making comments that you know will upset your teacher just to show off infront of your class.......

i would say im hilarious tbf considering the whole class laughed
Original post by Changing Skies
It's sad that some people can't respect their teachers. Always disliked the ****s in high school who thought it was funny to make fun of them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Respect is earned. Not just given out
You sound like a complete loser.
tbf everyone laughed at it. even me. 20 peoples pleasure far outweighs the pain of 1 person

no just no :facepalm:

Such a hard man!

Respect is earned. Not just given out

I heard this back in school and in these shows that document rough schools. Maybe respect is "earned" but equally, why should someone respect you if you're going to be horrible? Personally I go off "Give respect and expect it" If people dont give respect back, after actually trying, then they can go to hell. I tried. They didn't.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 30
i would say im hilarious tbf considering the whole class laughed

Just because someone laughed doesn't mean they approve of it or even are ok with it... I can't help to laugh at loads of stuff which I wished I didn't laugh at... doesn't make it right just because people laughed: it's unlikely those who laughed enjoyed it, they probably felt guilty for laughing
So we're talking about Hitler's plans for Europe and the teacher talked about him wanting more "lebensraum" for the German speaking people,
and she asks why we thought he wanted more living space, and I said "for people like you".. (bearing in mind she's like 5'2 100kg+)

Aw reminds me of year 8s, when the little kids would try to show off in front of their friends and act up, cute
y'all toasting in a roll bread
Original post by Jenx301
Hilarious aren't you? Making comments that you know will upset your teacher just to show off infront of your class.......

Original post by High Stakes
Tbh I feel bad for some teachers. Having to go through **** like that. I'd snap and drop kick someone in the face, You should feel **** though. Women especially are sensitive about their weight. Why **** up your relationship with your teacher like that? She's gonna remember that remark.

It's sad that some people can't respect their teachers. Always disliked the ****s in high school who thought it was funny to make fun of them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Right, when training for these jobs they fully know what they're getting themselves into. They know to expect the odd joker in the class. Like if you work at maccy D's, you know you're gunna get parred eventually.

So why should he feel bad? They knew the risks and went for it, if they dont like it now thats they fault
Original post by vis break
Right, when training for these jobs they fully know what they're getting themselves into. They know to expect the odd joker in the class. Like if you work at maccy D's, you know you're gunna get parred eventually.

So why should he feel bad? They knew the risks and went for it, if they dont like it now thats they fault

He should feel bad because he hurt someone's feelings. There's just absolutely no need for it :lol: doesn't get you anywhere.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35

Legendary
It's sad that some people can't respect their teachers.

Some of them don't deserve respect. This incident sounds harsh though.
If I was that teacher id fail you on all your internally assessed assignments - that should teach brats like you too keep their mouth shut and learn to respect their elders and especially a teacher.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Wilfred Little
Some of them don't deserve respect. This incident sounds harsh though.

I see what you mean and I've definitely had teachers I dislike, however as much as I could dislike a teacher, I would never go as far as making personal remarks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
tbf everyone laughed at it. even me. 20 peoples pleasure far outweighs the pain of 1 person

Much like your History teacher, it would appear that this thread hasn't really worked out.

Latest