The Student Room Group

Girls - What Would You Do If...

What would you do if say you were quite pretty quite buff, get a few hundred likes on Insta.

And you've been seeing this guy, who so far you've hugged and kissed, and he seems really confident, knows what hes doing, definitely by looking at the way he looks and acts, you *know* hes definitely had quite a few girls. And when you asked him how many girls hes slept, he said something like 'can't remember'.

But how would you react if when you went to sleep with him you find out hes a virgin, and that even though he does talk to a lot of girls, and theres pictures of various girls with him and he seems like the 'player' type, confident - not shy at all. How would you react to him being a virgin, knowing that his 'street credit', if I can word it in such a way, would be under fire. Him thinking if this information were to be leaked, he would be ashamed and secondly if he feared he may not perform as he would want to in the first time.

Just asking how you girls would react in a random made up situation like this?
I would think it was sweet that he feels like he can trust me with this information. Although I probably wouldn't believe him to begin with

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well this sort of happened to me . This guy I was dating had a player reputation saying he'd slept with loads but when we were about to sleep together he confessed that he hadn't done anything. I was quite releaved xD
Reply 3
I'd be immediately turned off by the fact that he had a whole façade going on, more than anything else. Aint nobody got time fo dat, I'd go look for someone who was honest to the core.
It probably wouldn't bother me.
Reply 5
Original post by Another
I'd be immediately turned off by the fact that he had a whole façade going on, more than anything else. Aint nobody got time fo dat, I'd go look for someone who was honest to the core.

Yeah I see,

but he might feel the need to conform to a certain social agenda due to his circle of friends and pressures from other people around him.

It maybe a situation where all the guy's friends are not virgins, and they all assume he is and if this were to get out it could damage his reputation.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous

but he might feel the need to conform to a certain social agenda due to his circle of friends and pressures from other people around him.

You see, that right there, is the sort of man I could never be attracted to (and probably wouldn't be attracted to me either)

Either he's a super virgin, and he makes that very clear from the start, or he's a player on 3 girls a week, and he makes that very clear from the start. I don't like people who pretend.
Original post by Another
You see, that right there, is the sort of man I could never be attracted to (and probably wouldn't be attracted to me either)

Either he's a super virgin, and he makes that very clear from the start, or he's a player on 3 girls a week, and he makes that very clear from the start. I don't like people who pretend.

XD
Reply 8
Original post by Another

Lol,

yeah but maybe he didn't pretend on purpose. Maybe what happened was all of his mates one by one became non virgins, but he just didn't want to take it to that next level with any of the girls hes been with. And because people see he has 'things' going on with a lot of girls, people have now become accustomed to thinking he is a 'player' and he knows his way round girls. And if this information were to come out it might wreck him socially, so its not his fault that he's pretending. It wouldn't be a good idea if he announced to the world hes a virgin would it? That would cause a lot of harm, and make him loose confidence and so on.
Original post by channies
I would think it was sweet that he feels like he can trust me with this information. Although I probably wouldn't believe him to begin with

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah:hmpf:why does your DP look like my cat?

I have the exact same cat, except mine got kidnapped.:indiff:

What's going on
Original post by Hevachan
Well this sort of happened to me . This guy I was dating had a player reputation saying he'd slept with loads but when we were about to sleep together he confessed that he hadn't done anything. I was quite releaved xD

Hahahaha but you'd have taken the D anyway, right? :awesome:
Reply 11
Original post by Anonymous
What would you do if say you were quite pretty quite buff, get a few hundred likes on Insta.

And you've been seeing this guy, who so far you've hugged and kissed, and he seems really confident, knows what hes doing, definitely by looking at the way he looks and acts, you *know* hes definitely had quite a few girls. And when you asked him how many girls hes slept, he said something like 'can't remember'.

But how would you react if when you went to sleep with him you find out hes a virgin, and that even though he does talk to a lot of girls, and theres pictures of various girls with him and he seems like the 'player' type, confident - not shy at all. How would you react to him being a virgin, knowing that his 'street credit', if I can word it in such a way, would be under fire. Him thinking if this information were to be leaked, he would be ashamed and secondly if he feared he may not perform as he would want to in the first time.

Just asking how you girls would react in a random made up situation like this?

If you want something serious with this girl you need to tell her you lied before you sleep with her. It shouldn't matter but it's the fact you lied when she asked you is not cool.
Other than that I wouldn't care... I'd probs ask him why, but that's it.

Just saying if youre worried about performance I'd defo tell her youre a virgin so she can understand and you won't be so nervous.
Original post by The Good Doctor
Hahahaha but you'd have taken the D anyway, right? :awesome:

Yeah xD!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending