The Student Room Group

LADIES: What career does your ideal man do?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I find dentists so sexy :colondollar: I wouldn't want lawyer (barrister or a solicitor) I think I would be sick of them, but then again I suppose it is nice for someone to understand your line of work, I don't know, anything that makes him happy.

Since when?
Original post by drowzee
Oh you definitely do not want to see me angry either sir! Haha I mean throw my shoes at you, silly! Saying that, I have a very bad aim, so you're safe. :mmm:

If we end up in the same halls, I can imagine us trying to kill each other. The other students will be positively confused.

One things certain though: I will do better than you in all my modules :tongue:
Original post by RobML
No mention of philosophy professors :emo:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Professors are just... :colondollar:
Original post by The_Internet
As a pretty legitimate and pretty decently (high?) paid job, you can very legitimately be a "penetration tester" doing "deep packet inspection"

A key difference being that even when demand comfortably exceeds supply, I'm still expected to pay.

Think I've done some DPI stuff in the past, but not in great detail.

Technically mine can operate at upwards of 800 DPI, but frankly that's a recipe for spontaneous combustion.
Original post by Cherie Amour
:K: when did you go there? I never heard of it? :h:

I'm yet to go there lass!
Original post by drowzee
Since when?

Since I was at the dentist a couple a months ago getting my tooth pulled out and thought it would a far more pleasant experience if it was begin done by Adonis. :colondollar:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
What about Law a Durham? Have you given that much thought? :smile:

Nah, they don't offer law with German,
Reply 67
Original post by drowzee

Well, hopefully that is what I'll become

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by drowzee

I bet you've conjured up all kinds of dirty fantasies in your head :tongue:
Original post by Profesh
A key difference being that even when demand comfortably exceeds supply, I'm still expected to pay.

Technically mine can operate at upwards of 800 DPI, but frankly that's a recipe for spontaneous combustion.

I like spontaneous combustions.

You cheer me up; I was crying just now. My secret TSR lover is a dick. Thanks, Ry :h:
Original post by Profesh

Still expected to pay for what, sorry? Profesh, why do you have 800 dots per inch on your "tool" :biggrin:
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
If we end up in the same halls, I can imagine us trying to kill each other. The other students will be positively confused.

One things certain though: I will do better than you in all my modules :tongue:

While you try and kill me with your books, be careful with what you eat and drink. :u:
We will see about that! :unimpressed: It's not like we will be on the same course.
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
Nah, they don't offer law with German,

I see, I have my heart set on it! and Yeah KCL is also amazing. Good luck.
Original post by RobML
Well, hopefully that is what I'll become

Posted from TSR Mobile

*pokes you in the head*
Reply 74
Original post by Cherie Amour
*pokes you in the head*

You called? :smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by drowzee
While you try and kill me with your books, be careful with what you eat and drink. :u:
We will see about that! :unimpressed: It's not like we will be on the same course.

True. I'll do law with German and you'll just be doing Plebeian Law for Peasants :smile:

Jk, lass. Let's get there first.
Original post by The_Internet
Still expected to pay for what, sorry?

When the demand for penetration exceeds my willpower to penetrate.

Profesh, why do you have 800 dots per inch on your "tool" :biggrin:

Because I'm too embarrassed to consult an 'expert' as to how many dots is 'normal'.
(edited 8 years ago)
Just one that he loves to do and is passionate about his work :h:
Original post by bumblebee342
I really don't know. I've just always said I don't want to meet someone in the same job as me

Why?
Original post by Hashim123
Why?

Hired assassin.

Quick Reply

Latest