The Student Room Group

LADIES: What career does your ideal man do?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Profesh
When the demand for penetration exceeds my willpower to penetrate.

Because I'm too embarrassed to consult an 'expert' as to how many dots is 'normal'.

Lol Profesh. Have some rep!
Original post by PusE
Ideally a Pharmacist so we can be pharmacy nerds together and have BNF quizzes in bed :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are the quizzes before or after sex ?
Original post by drowzee
Professors are just... :colondollar:

Serious? I'm curious what it is about professors that has you fawning over them. :lol: Or is it just the fact they're older?
Original post by Profesh
Hired assassin.

I can see how that'd be problematic... can't be as bad as a prostitute, though.
Original post by Biryani007
If I could choose I'd say dentist :love:

Otherwise I don't mind as long as it's something he enjoys and is happy doing it...

:lol: What's so attractive about a dentist?

Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
No, I've discovered KCL whose course is indefinitely better.

KCL better than Cambridge? Care to explain that one?
Original post by Hashim123
I can see how that'd be problematic... can't be as bad as a prostitute, though.

It'd certainly impart questionable new meaning to the phrase, 'going Dutch'. (Or for that matter, 'double Dutch'.)
Why?

I just feel like (for me) it would be boring. I've only dated guys whose careers are totally different to mine and I find it interesting finding out about what people do and hearing their stories.
No two jobs are going to be the same, even if you're in the same profession, I just think it'd be interesting to be with someone who does something really different.
:lol: What's so attractive about a dentist?

I wish I knew why I found them so damn attractive...I really can't explain it :innocent:
I wish I knew why I found them so damn attractive...I really can't explain it :innocent:

I agree, ughhh soo hawt :colondollar:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
And what is that? :biggrin:

Airline Pilot :smile:
Original post by The_Internet
Lol! Mines quite specific!

What is it, if you dont mind my asking?
Original post by Smilin’ Knight

What is it, if you dont mind my asking?

Im a network engineer, so we mainly supply the internet to businesses. There's some custom stuff that we do for some organisations, but otherwise...yeah we supply the internet to businesses. We charge a pretty decent rate too, I found. Not half bad for business rates

We'll soon also access other organisations, doing some secret gov't stuff which I can't go in to cos I signed my contract about confidentiality, but let's say we could send the entire world (Or at least the Western world) in to chaos, if we screwed up BAD, that weren't authorised, without any one noticing...

Soon we shall have a LOT of power :biggrin: (Well we'd still need it to be authorised)
(edited 8 years ago)

KCL better than Cambridge? Care to explain that one?

Cambridge don't do law with German, or offer the 3rd and 4th year as placements.

It's as simple as that :biggrin:
Serious? I'm curious what it is about professors that has you fawning over them. :lol: Or is it just the fact they're older?

I've never met a professor, but I do find people with a large amount of knowledge and passion for a particular field very attractive. Also being older is a plus.
Mod on Tsr
Reply 94

Open wide :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bumblebee342
I just feel like (for me) it would be boring. I've only dated guys whose careers are totally different to mine and I find it interesting finding out about what people do and hearing their stories.
No two jobs are going to be the same, even if you're in the same profession, I just think it'd be interesting to be with someone who does something really different.

That makes a lot of sense, and is actually pretty intelligent. I know what you mean about hearing from other fields/workplaces, it is incredibly interesting. Variety isn't the spice of life for no reason. I think I probably feel the same when it comes to my future other half's career tbh.

:lol: Weird. I've heard of people being scared of dentists, but attracted is something else entirely. Maybe it's a dominance thing - being virtually-paralysed in a chair, your life in the hands of a masked guy standing over you holding a drill. :colone:

Oh my god yes!! That's is a sexy career too :biggrin: I went to Canada this summer and whist waiting at my stay me and my mum started talking about how much courage and strength it takes to fly a plane, how much responsibility you have to take on, I started talking to her about how all those qualities would be amazing to find in a partner, but then again, how many pilots do you just bump into, so realistically speaking I let my dream of marrying a pilot fade away lool ahaah
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Oh my god yes!! That's is a sexy career too :biggrin: I went to Canada this summer and whist waiting at my stay me and my mum started talking about how much courage and strength it takes to fly a plane, how much responsibility you have to take on, I started talking to her about how all those qualities would be amazing to find in a partner, but then again, how many pilots do you just bump into, so realistically speaking I let my dream of marrying a pilot fade away lool ahaah

well i'm living with 4 of them (well technically we're training so not yet pilots) at the moment. You'd love it here :teehee:
well i'm living with 4 of them (well technically we're training so not yet pilots) at the moment. You'd love it here :teehee:

Are you at a flight school?

4 of them, gosh isn't that a heaven. :colone:
Well I know that my woman will spit some serious bars from the collective plays of Aeschylus, Aristophanes, Plutarch and Aristotle. We'll also drink pure English black tea for breakfast, and have picnics in the gardens of our stately home in Oxfordshire. We'll also frequently attend upper class parties and masquerade balls and drink of the finest French vintages.

Quick Reply

Latest