The Student Room Group

LADIES: What career does your ideal man do?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I agree, ughhh soo hawt :colondollar:

Can you explain why you do? :colone:

You're not a dentist, go away.

Original post by Hashim123
:lol: Weird. I've heard of people being scared of dentists, but attracted is something else entirely. Maybe it's a dominance thing - being virtually-paralysed in a chair, your life in the hands of a masked guy standing over you holding a drill. :colone:

LOL it's not that :hand:
I think it's how skilled they are with their hands and that they have great teeth...but idk they are just so sexy.

:coma:
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
Well I know that my woman will spit some serious bars from the collective plays of Aeschylus, Aristophanes, Plutarch and Aristotle. We'll also drink pure English black tea for breakfast, and have picnics in the gardens of our stately home in Oxfordshire. We'll also frequently attend upper class parties and masquerade balls and drink of the finest French vintages.

Life goal :ahee:
Original post by Biryani007
Can you explain why you do? :colone:

I don't it just the way they work, so very hands on LMAO. I like a practical man! :laugh:
Are you at a flight school?

4 of them, gosh isn't that a heaven. :colone:

I am indeed :smile: (well, ground school, flight school next year)
Original post by Smilin’ Knight

oh gosh, well all the best !! :biggrin: and you must inform me where all the bars are where all pilots hang out? hehe:colondollar:
Life goal :ahee:

I'm a classicist, ok?

Don't discriminate bruv.
Original post by Hashim123
That makes a lot of sense, and is actually pretty intelligent. I know what you mean about hearing from other fields/workplaces, it is incredibly interesting. Variety isn't the spice of life for no reason. I think I probably feel the same when it comes to my future other half's career tbh.

Yeah! If I met someone doing the same job then it's something I'd look past and as I said, there'd be differences and stories anyway. I just find it so interesting finding out about what people do in general :tongue:

Mate, you better take her while she's still hot :biggrin:
oh gosh, well all the best !! :biggrin: and you must inform me where all the bars are where all pilots hang out? hehe:colondollar:
I will let you know :wink:
We'll also frequently attend upper class parties and masquerade balls and drink of the finest French vintages.
I'd love to go to Vienna during the ball season!
I'm a classicist, ok?

Don't discriminate bruv.

I was actually being serious. I want to be able to do that. Also I want to have read all of Dickens, and memorise much of Thomas Hardy'S poetry because he is a beautiful mind. Have my very own huge library in my stately home, and some how gather up 1st editions of as many classics as I can. :h:
Vet, Paediatrician/neurologist, Humans rights barrister :L

As long as he's passionate about what he does, and the job doesn't involve something negative like conning people into buying a product etc then I'd be open to dating them,
I will let you know :wink:I'd love to go to Vienna during the ball season!

Please do!

and yesss so do I!!

@drowzee I can't wait till we go to out first masquerade ball:colondollar:
Reply 112
something business related
Please do!

and yesss so do I!!

@drowzee I can't wait till we go to out first masquerade ball:colondollar:

Hey hey hey!!!!

You low class peasants stealing my ideas :biggrin: unlike you guys, I have actually attended an actual ball. It's a truly amazing experience!
I was actually being serious. I want to be able to do that. Also I want to have read all of Dickens, and memorise much of Thomas Hardy'S poetry because he is a beautiful mind. Have my very own huge library in my stately home, and some how gather up 1st editions of as many classics as I can. :h:

Lass...

I'm an Ancient Greek/Latin classicist :tongue:
Original post by PusE
Ideally a Pharmacist so we can be pharmacy nerds together and have BNF quizzes in bed :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

bnf quizzes....

Im gonna have to prescribe you lithium gurl
Hey hey hey!!!!

You low class peasants stealing my ideas :biggrin: unlike you guys, I have actually attended an actual ball. It's a truly amazing experience!

Ugh I want to go, it looks so amazing! but I would probably look like peasant, what a shame...:rolleyes: But the best peasant you've ever seen :biggrin:

Lass...

I'm an Ancient Greek/Latin classicist :tongue:

Oh how very specific of you :rolleyes:
Women saying "I don't care", what if he was part time worker at McDonalds? I mean, it's better than nothing but do you want to have the larger burden of bills on your shoulders or should the man get a better job and it be split accordingly? Many opt for 50-50 but that would go with all his wages if he was in a low paid job there.

I'm not wanting to get into a relationship until I have a job to be honest. I don't want to seem like I haven't grown up yet, and I want to be able to buy my GF stuff and take her out, rather than scrounge for the money from the sofa.
Reply 118
Original post by Kadak
Are the quizzes before or after sex ?

Before, after and during :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Full time troller

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest