The Student Room Group

Is there such a thing as BJ buddy?

Scroll to see replies

Hmm, well a girl I knew at college went on to become a "BJ buddy" to every guy on her corridor at uni... but I'm not sure it's quite the same thing...
Original post by Plumstone
Hmm, well a girl I knew at college went on to become a "BJ buddy" to every guy on her corridor at uni... but I'm not sure it's quite the same thing...

Thats amazing! Which university is this? Cambridge?
Original post by Awesome Genius
Thats amazing! Which university is this? Cambridge?

Durham. I was quite surprised when I heard about it as I thought she had higher standards for herself, but apparently not...
Reply 23
So like a f*** buddy but different. You're friends with her and then occasionally she goes down on you. I heard some girls enjoy doing this?

Does this exist?

Considering you don't want to go down on girls, you will never have a "BJ buddy".
I'm sure there is as some girls love giving blowjobs, but I doubt they refer to themselves as a 'BJ buddy'.
Reply 25
Bruh, you ask the weirdest question ever. What the **** is wrong with you?
Reply 26
So like a f*** buddy but different. You're friends with her and then occasionally she goes down on you. I heard some girls enjoy doing this?

Does this exist?

In my experience most women are not fans of blowjobs most of the time (the common complaint I hear is that the mouth gets sore after a while)....I'd be surprised to see a girl chose to be a BJ buddy over a f*** buddy.

Also, a girl being your BJ buddy implies she's willing to put your cock in her mouth, but not sleep with you - curious as to what the reasons for that might be.
Reply 27
Original post by samina_ay
probs does, it'll eventually lead to other "favours" too.

Lool like what :P
Original post by Ayaz123
Lool like what :P

you're too young for that.
Reply 29
Original post by samina_ay
you're too young for that.

Are you sure about that?:tongue:
Don't see why a girl would not want to ****, but would want to suck a cock with no reciprocation.

If you're trying to find such a girl OP, and keep your relations to just that, then I'm afraid that won't happen unless you find a hooker.

I mean is there any guy that would be OK will eating a girl out and getting nothing in return, sex or otherwise? Probably not.
Original post by Danz123
Don't see why a girl would not want to ****, but would want to suck a cock with no reciprocation.

If you're trying to find such a girl OP, and keep your relations to just that, then I'm afraid that won't happen unless you find a hooker.

I mean is there any guy that would be OK will eating a girl out and getting nothing in return, sex or otherwise? Probably not.

There are loads actually. The mere attention - the fact that they are being allowed to perform such an intimate act with a woman can be enough to satisfy them.
Desperate pleading yet again.
By definition, would this not be an exclusively homosexual practice? On the other hand, given the colour you chose for your car, I'm quite frankly surprised it took you even this long to broach the matter.
I wonder if this thread will go down as the origin for a new term in society

Sadly, I think that all of the possible four-letter expletives have long since been accounted for.

Does this exist?

For girls who are open to suck dick at the drop of a hat, but not so crude as to sully themselves with intercourse?

I doubt there are many people alive who nonchalantly suck but don't *****, but if they do then they're true heroes of our society and they need to be praised.

*I qualify this statement. Maybe there are desperately anaemic females about who have a habitual heavy flow for whom the vagina is a no go and they do not possess the fortitude to explore the fudge. That leaves only the oesophagus.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by TorpidPhil
There are loads actually. The mere attention - the fact that they are being allowed to perform such an intimate act with a woman can be enough to satisfy them.

Not so sure about that lol, I mean loads of guys on this site and at uni that I knew weren't thrilled at the prospect of going down on a girl during a sex session, so to be used like that and then no reciprocation would rub me the wrong way tbh *no pun intended*.
Original post by Profesh
By definition, would this not be an exclusively homosexual practice? On the other hand, given the colour you chose for your car, I'm quite frankly surprised it took you even this long to broach the matter.

I'd note the use of a feminine pronoun in the OP. Though, perhaps a homosexual trans genetically male person could be subsumed under this category.
Original post by callum_law
I'd note the use of a feminine pronoun in the OP. Though, perhaps a homosexual trans genetically male person could be subsumed under this category.

Or an idiosyncratically non-literal usage of the feminine pronoun. Ultimately, either interpretation risks crediting the OP with knowing what he actually means—itself a sure-fire express-lane to madness (and, by extension, to posting like the OP).
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Profesh
Or an idiosyncratically non-literal usage of the feminine pronoun. Ultimately, either interpretation risks crediting the OP with knowing what he actually means—itself a sure-fire express-lane to madness (and, by extension, to posting like the OP).

Aside: isn't sexual orientation generally considered to be epigenetic?

Genetically was designed to modify adverbially the adjective male; male was under the adverb's purview and not a lexeme nor phoneme more. I am not sure what the kids today are espousing regarding the genesis of sexual proclivities. I would, fastidiously, note that epigentics itself is a subset of genetics and is not taxonomically demarcated.

I am hesitant to delve too deeply into hermeneutics because, as you astutely noted, it presumes a degree of self-awareness which the OP does not necessarily have available to himself. However, I am tempted somewhat. It is possible that OP is a staunch advocate of feminist ideology and wishes histrionically to subvert the allegedly chauvinistic legalistic tradition of mono-pronominal gender neutrality. Alas, we shall never know.

BJ buddy does have a nice ring to it, though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending