The Student Room Group

Is there such a thing as BJ buddy?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by callum_law
Genetically was designed to modify adverbially the adjective male; male was under the adverb's purview and not a lexeme nor phoneme more. I am not sure what the kids today are espousing regarding the genesis of sexual proclivities. I would, fastidiously, note that epigentics itself is a subset of genetics and is not taxonomically demarcated.

Yes, I did regretfully expunge the solecism. By way of mitigation; if posting on TSR after 2am then I'm probably in the grip of a (relatively) high-functioning somnambulance: any attempt at discourse beyond the reflexive one-line rejoinder is liable to basic parsing errors, and should be held to the same standard of epistemic rigour as automatic writing.
Original post by Profesh
Yes, I did regretfully expunge the solecism. By way of mitigation; if posting on TSR after 2am then I'm probably in the grip of a (relatively) high-functioning somnambulance: any attempt at discourse beyond the reflexive one-line rejoinder is liable to basic parsing errors, and should be held to the same standard of epistemic rigour as automatic writing.

I noticed the edit, but I have to admit the opportunity was too promising to pass up. A gentleman I am not.
^^ Jesus Christ guys, do you have a thesaurus open next to your laptops or are you thinking of the longest synonyms possible to 'espouse' your thoughts?
Original post by Danz123
^^ Jesus Christ guys, do you have a thesaurus open next to your laptops or are you thinking of the longest synonyms possible to 'espouse' your thoughts?

Yes. Apparently, we pass it back and forth between posts.
Original post by Profesh
Yes. Apparently, we pass it back and forth between posts.

Oh you know what I meant xD, but you caught me. I should read my posts more carefully.
Original post by Danz123

Thesauri are our tools and polysyllabic perissology is our game.

It's a fun game; you might want to give it a go.
Reply 46
Original post by callum_law
Genetically was designed to modify adverbially the adjective male; male was under the adverb's purview and not a lexeme nor phoneme more. I am not sure what the kids today are espousing regarding the genesis of sexual proclivities. I would, fastidiously, note that epigentics itself is a subset of genetics and is not taxonomically demarcated.

I am hesitant to delve too deeply into hermeneutics because, as you astutely noted, it presumes a degree of self-awareness which the OP does not necessarily have available to himself. However, I am tempted somewhat. It is possible that OP is a staunch advocate of feminist ideology and wishes histrionically to subvert the allegedly chauvinistic legalistic tradition of mono-pronominal gender neutrality. Alas, we shall never know.

BJ buddy does have a nice ring to it, though.

Original post by Profesh

:lol:

Please stop that.:redface:
Original post by Danz123
Don't see why a girl would not want to ****, but would want to suck a cock with no reciprocation.

If you're trying to find such a girl OP, and keep your relations to just that, then I'm afraid that won't happen unless you find a hooker.

I mean is there any guy that would be OK will eating a girl out and getting nothing in return, sex or otherwise? Probably not.

One I know loads of guys that like giving oral without receiving.

And I know several girls that enjoy giving oral sex without receiving. I'm basically one of them.
Original post by Profesh
By definition, would this not be an exclusively homosexual practice? On the other hand, given the colour you chose for your car, I'm quite frankly surprised it took you even this long to broach the matter.

Thats what I went for in the end. Grey with red interior. Looks hot :wink:
Fun fact: back in the Victorian era women would ask men "would you like a below job?" so that's where the term comes from :smile:
Original post by Danz123
no reciprocation would rub me the wrong way tbh *no pun intended*.

Technically speaking, "no reciprocation" wouldn't rub you at all. (Unless that was the pun?)

Original post by Awesome Genius

Thats what I went for in the end. Grey with red interior. Looks hot :wink:

Surprisingly tasteful; although in terms of lean-yet-muscular, I can't but feel they've still yet to surpass this:

Original post by Profesh
Technically speaking, "no reciprocation" wouldn't rub you at all. (Unless that was the pun?)

Surprisingly tasteful; although in terms of lean-yet-muscular, I can't but feel they've still yet to surpass this:

Yeh <3 that car. And the E92
Original post by Profesh
By definition, would this not be an exclusively homosexual same-sex practice? On the other hand, given the colour you chose for your car, I'm quite frankly surprised it took you even this long to broach the matter.

Just being a pedantic little git, and imposing my own definitions on words, same-sex practice.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending