The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RobML
Hatred Fogle? Is that Ben Fogle's brother?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Jared fogle, look him up if you don't know who he is.
Original post by glo420
some do, some don't.

Thanks for the heads up.
Original post by Eveiebaby
The whole point is that you're doing it for your partner. It's not about what you directly get out of it unless you're one of those people who don't get turned on by their partner getting off.

By the way do you think your balls are 100% hygienic? At least the bacteria in the vagina is good bacteria. Also you should be concentrating your effort on the clit anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I clean my privates, twice a day.So my partner should have no problem in going downstairs, but I am put off at how most vaginas look.
Original post by Foo.mp3
x

In the least rude way possible have you given thought that this could be factor in to why you're single?

As you should know cunnlingus is the one of the most pleasurable activities a girl can receive and I think about only 25% of girls can actually orgasm from non-clitoral stimulation. Thus you haven't made 75% of girls you've been with orgasm :holmes:

Give a girl good oral and she'll keep coming back for more

Just my thought
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Schrödingers Cat
In the least rude way possible have you given thought that this could be factor in to why you're single?

As you should know cunnlingus is the one of the most pleasurable activities a girl can receive and I think about only 25% of girls can actually orgasm from non-clitoral stimulation. Thus you haven't made 75% of girls you've been with orgasm :holmes:

Give a girl good oral and she'll keep coming back for more

Just my thought

Can you post the actual source?
I mean I am no sex expert but you do not need to go down to fully satisfy a woman.
Original post by Blue_Mason
Can you post the actual source?
I mean I am no sex expert but you do not need to go down to fully satisfy a woman.

Sure, I heard the source from a youtube channel actually but there is plenty of sources backing my claim;

http://www.yourtango.com/20072009/can-you-orgasm-from-intercourse-alone

This quotes 80% cannot orgasm from penetration alone
if you're not comfortable with it, TELL HER. no one can force you to do it, and if they try, leave them. discuss what you're both comfortable with
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 307
I think this men vs boys rhetoric is a little immature. It seems to me it's like anything else, i.e., it's governed by preference.
Original post by miser
I think this men vs boys rhetoric is a little immature.

Definitely. Real men don't argue over what makes somebody a man or a boy. Only little boys do that.

:flute:
Original post by e aí rapaz
Definitely. Real men don't argue over what makes somebody a man or a boy. Only little boys do that.

:flute:

Nice Irony.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 310
Original post by Foo.mp3
In the politest possible way: I’ve never been dumped (for any reason), so I’m not too sure where you’re going with this.. :dontknow:

Spoiler

The former statement is about right, in my experience, but regarding the later:

1) The female orgasm is not the centre of my universe, I don’t necessarily care if a girl climaxes and do not consider it equivalent to male orgasm and hence a (e.g. biological/reproductive) necessity/reasonable expectation (tend to describe it as being tantamount to more of a 'bonus')

2) Who said anything about non-clitoral stimulation alone? More than one way to skin a cat my friend..

Granted, I am somewhat blessed in the manhood department, so perhaps this is less generalisable than t’would seem, but: give a girl a good seeing to, and let her know who’s boss, and she’ll be compelled to come back for more, almost irrespective of whether she: A) Climaxes from a straightforward good old rooting; B) Climaxes at all (depends on the girl, of course)

Blue_Mason is correct, in the main; in my experience if a girl is able to climax at all then it’s always possible for her to get off e.g. with a little extra ‘hands on’ where necessary (does not necessitate using your mouth). Without getting into detail/wishing to appear to gloat, I'll just say that some of the best experiences some girls out there have had in the sack have involved a 'hands on' approach, sans lips-to-lips :pierre:

oh for goodness sake just lick a ****ing fanny you ****

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 311
Original post by Foo.mp3
So if a guy expresses a 'preference' for quiet/wallflower submissive types, because they make him feel non-threatened/secure then we may infer nothing about how masculine he may be perceived as being?

Sure, making oversimplified/damning sweeping binary generalisations is immature, but making more nuanced observations re: personality traits associated with particular attitudes toward issues e.g. associated with serving female desires seems perfectly mature/legit to me :dontknow:

Ah, no I was talking about the dichotomy between 'boys' who don't go down versus 'men' who do.
Original post by Eveiebaby

Thanks. I try my best. :hat2:
Reply 313
Original post by e aí rapaz
Thanks. I try my best. :hat2:

And ironically you probably weren't trying that hard at all. :tongue:
Reply 314
Original post by Foo.mp3

1. I’ve feasted on fanny before, my fwend. No need to get so salty *if you'll pardon the pune*

2. Would you consider it appropriate to issue the same instruction to a girl debating the merits in performing oral sex on a man, I wonder?

It's just banter m8. Why are you so averse to a bit of tongue-to-fanny action anyway?
Reply 315
Amazed how many guys don't go down or do it just to get BJs. Oral (giving, not receiving) is my favourite type of sex. I'd happily give up everything else and just go down on my girlfriend every time.

All other kinds of sex are like watching a black and white silent movie on a small screen. You see what happens when your partner climaxes, but that's it. Go down on her and you get a totally immersive experience. Taste, texture, smell, plus when she cums, it's happening right in front of your face. It's like going to one of those IMAX 3D giant screen cinemas.

The female orgasm is an amazing thing that we can never experience. The nearest we can get is oral. So why would we want any other kind of sex? Except if we're trying to conceive kids, obviously.
Original post by Mark19
Amazed how many guys don't go down or do it just to get BJs. Oral (giving, not receiving) is my favourite type of sex. I'd happily give up everything else and just go down on my girlfriend every time.

All other kinds of sex are like watching a black and white silent movie on a small screen. You see what happens when your partner climaxes, but that's it. Go down on her and you get a totally immersive experience. Taste, texture, smell, plus when she cums, it's happening right in front of your face. It's like going to one of those IMAX 3D giant screen cinemas.

The female orgasm is an amazing thing that we can never experience. The nearest we can get is oral. So why would we want any other kind of sex? Except if we're trying to conceive kids, obviously.

Why do you feel the need to go into such immense detail?I mean what kind of man would only like to preform oral on his girlfriend?
You should think twice before encouraging other young men to commit such questionable acts.
Why do you feel the need to go into such immense detail?I mean what kind of man would only like to preform oral on his girlfriend?
You should think twice before encouraging other young men to commit such questionable acts.

Questionable acts :s-smilie: oral sex isn't a crime or something to be ashamed of.
Original post by keturah
Questionable acts :s-smilie: oral sex isn't a crime or something to be ashamed of.

Well for one it is an unhygienic act that is potentially dangerous, as you run the risk of getting a bacterial mouth infection.
Reply 319

"Questionable acts"? Why? Because it's about enjoying female sexuality and doesn't involve a girl laying back while some uptight guy pumps away?

Latest

Trending

Trending