This made me chuckle. :P

#Uniteproblems
Original post by Random_PC_Errors
This made me chuckle. :P

#Uniteproblems

This is unfair
Original post by hexagonalRod
This is unfair

I think there's several thousand people browsing tsr, but only about ten of us actually posting. As a tip, on the first day leave your door open (it's a fire hazard but you might as well live life on the edge some times). It's a good way of meeting people your living with and is generally seen as an invitation to come and say hello.
I think there's several thousand people browsing tsr, but only about ten of us actually posting. As a tip, on the first day leave your door open (it's a fire hazard but you might as well live life on the edge some times). It's a good way of meeting people your living with and is generally seen as an invitation to come and say hello.

I genuinely think rackhay would be half empty
I genuinely think rackhay would be half empty

Hey, at least you won't have much issue with noise :biggrin:
Hey, at least you won't have much issue with noise :biggrin:

Is everyone at Bristol as optimistic as yourself ?
No.

Just look at the student satisfaction scores. ;_;
Reply 9
You can't expect everyone who is situated at your residence to be posting on or even know of TSR. Just wait until you actually get there :smile:
Reply 10
Maybe you can tell via e-induction?
On the bookings page slots will say "Full" if someone is arriving there - if no slots were taken before yours you may be the first one there :wink: ?
Original post by 000alex
Maybe you can tell via e-induction?
On the bookings page slots will say "Full" if someone is arriving there - if no slots were taken before yours you may be the first one there :wink: ?

The booking slots were literally all empty....
Moved into the Hawthorns today.. place is literally abandoned at this time of year so I've taken all the good cupboards/shelves in the kitchens :biggrin:
Moved into the Hawthorns today.. place is literally abandoned at this time of year so I've taken all the good cupboards/shelves in the kitchens :biggrin:

People move in this early??? I finish my placement tomorrow and then I can start packing..
People move in this early??? I finish my placement tomorrow and then I can start packing..

I'm back early because of employment commitments. I start work tomorrow evening, the standard move-in day of Saturday would just be too late for me.

I might post a picture of my Hawthorns room, we should do a comparison :biggrin:
I'm back early because of employment commitments. I start work tomorrow evening, the standard move-in day of Saturday would just be too late for me.

I might post a picture of my Hawthorns room, we should do a comparison :biggrin:

I'll post a picture of my empty halls on Saturday..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending