The Student Room Group

Wasted oppurtunity

Some 7/10 on the tram was getting really excited around me and I didn't talk to her and get her number before she got off. Idk why I let her get away I guess I didn't want to seem like a man whore flirting with all the ladies. Thoughts please. She wasn't from my college but she really wanted me to talk to her and I didn't.
Thoughts please and advice for next time.

I didn't say hi just stood there next to her with my music blasting would have been some quick and easy fun.
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

lolling at "some 7/10"
Original post by mrno1324
lolling at "some 7/10"

I didn't say hi just stood there next to her with my music blasting would have been some quick and easy fun.
Well the only option is to spend the rest of your life on that tram waiting for her to turn up :smile:
Reply 4
lol how do you know she wanted you to talk to her?
Original post by H1ace
lol how do you know she wanted you to talk to her?

She was giving me that look.
I feel ashamed because alot of men would pay money to be in that opportunity.
Reply 7
Original post by Hevachan
Well the only option is to spend the rest of your life on that tram waiting for her to turn up :smile:

this is exactly what you should do
Guess there's always next time :P
Original post by LegatusShadow
I feel ashamed because alot of men would pay money to be in that opportunity.

These posts are utterly tragic.
Original post by Blue_Horseshoe
These posts are utterly tragic.

Didn't order salt with this thread. Walk on.
Didn't order salt with this thread. Walk on.

I wonder, what did you order? A bunch of strangers thinking you're cool? Even if this is true, which I seriously doubt, you just come across as a sexist buffoon trying to be one of the 'LADS'.

Get out of your parents basement once in a while rather than periodically coughing up this fictional drivel.
I wonder, what did you order? A bunch of strangers thinking you're cool? Even if this is true, which I seriously doubt, you just come across as a sexist buffoon trying to be one of the 'LADS'.

Get out of your parents basement once in a while rather than periodically coughing up this fictional drivel.

LOL? I wrote this after I came home on the tram. The only person who is in their parents basement is probably you. I clearly ordered ' Thoughts please and advice for next time' definitely not salt so please read OP and get out of your parents basement its rather sunny out atm.
LOL? I wrote this after I came home on the tram. The only person who is in their parents basement is probably you. I clearly ordered ' Thoughts please and advice for next time' definitely not salt so please read OP and get out of your parents basement its rather sunny out atm.

I should probably level with you, I'm not as 'down with the kids' as I once was, so don't really know what this 'salt ordering' nonsense is? I'm guessing it has some negative connotations such as 'please don't derail my self indulgent thread'.

Also, bit of advice for next time, if you're trying to win an argument, don't just throw the same insult back, it's incredibly poor in terms of intellect and innovation.

Sorry if this reply was a bit salty for you, but I'm a guy who always overdoes it on the seasoning.
I should probably level with you, I'm not as 'down with the kids' as I once was, so don't really know what this 'salt ordering' nonsense is? I'm guessing it has some negative connotations such as 'please don't derail my self indulgent thread'.

Also, bit of advice for next time, if you're trying to win an argument, don't just throw the same insult back, it's incredibly poor in terms of intellect and innovation.

Sorry if this reply was a bit salty for you, but I'm a guy who always overdoes it on the seasoning.

I'm sorry but self-indulgence is what teenagers are into these days. Don't like then don't click on the thread?
I'm sorry but self-indulgence is what teenagers are into these days. Don't like then don't click on the thread?

And I'm meant to know the appalling content of this thread just from the title? Cretin.
And I'm meant to know the appalling content of this thread just from the title? Cretin.

Your insults are typical of a male lounging in his parents basement. You should know what to expect on TSR this is a student room. Emphasises on the 'STUDENT' part. Bear in mind know that most students are generally teenagers and early 20s. It's pretty obvious. Scrub.
Your insults are typical of a male lounging in his parents basement. You should know what to expect on TSR this is a student room. Emphasises on the 'STUDENT' part. Bear in mind know that most students are generally teenagers and early 20s. It's pretty obvious. Scrub.

Again with the parent's basement comment. You really do lack any form of wit. You're basically saying 'all teenagers are self-indulgent, therefore I need to show off too'. What a pathetic existence you must lead.

I tire of this conversation. Your replies lack intellect and you are quite unworthy of my time. I hope that your future attempts to seal 'LAD' status online are more fruitful.

Next time I see a thread title with 'Could have totally hooked up with 2 8/10s, but totally blew it' - I'll leave it alone. I want to avoid further polluting my brain with the thoughts of society's dross.
Again with the parent's basement comment. You really do lack any form of wit. You're basically saying 'all teenagers are self-indulgent, therefore I need to show off too'. What a pathetic existence you must lead.

I tire of this conversation. Your replies lack intellect and you are quite unworthy of my time. I hope that your future attempts to seal 'LAD' status online are more fruitful.

Next time I see a thread title with 'Could have totally hooked up with 2 8/10s, but totally blew it' - I'll leave it alone. I want to avoid further polluting my brain with the thoughts of society's dross.

Okay.
Why did this thread take a bitter turn lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending