The Student Room Group

AS Level Business

Hi guys,

So I have a small test tomorrow I'm wanting an A and I'm wanting help with my exam technique. At the moment my class has finished Competition and Niche/Mass Marketing etc.

Any suggestions on how to score highly?
If its as i dont think it will be an acutal exam. So its not really exam technique as you only answer questions. Is it like your two week test to see if you should stay in your course? Obviously my school might be completly different ro yours. But I doubt they will give you letter grades it will just be a percentage. Good luck anyway.
Reply 2
Original post by BruceReynolds16
Hi guys,

So I have a small test tomorrow I'm wanting an A and I'm wanting help with my exam technique. At the moment my class has finished Competition and Niche/Mass Marketing etc.

Any suggestions on how to score highly?

What exam board do you do? Questions and technique vary for each one.
Original post by danb096
What exam board do you do? Questions and technique vary for each one.

I think it's aqa - not 100% certain though
Reply 4
Original post by BruceReynolds16
I think it's aqa - not 100% certain though

Ah, I did Edexcel so I haven't got much idea about the technique. For a 4 mark multiple choice question we were always taught to define the answer/main part of the question, then explain why the answer was right, and then explain why another answer was wrong to get full marks. Whether that's the case for you I don't know, and after this long you probably won't be given longer questions than that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending