The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship Scheme 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lolsl1
I have no clue either, however today I received an email telling me my security check has been cleared so hopefully I'll receive more info soon.

I haven't had a security check yet either 😕
Hopefully we both get info soon!
Reply 1901
Original post by Kay1995
I haven't had a security check yet either 😕
Hopefully we both get info soon!

Yeah hopefully, if I receive any info now that my security check is cleared I'll post it on here as it's probably just a matter of waiting for that to go through.
I still don't know my start date! So annoying and they don't respond to my emails. Anyone else in the same situation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, I'm in the same situation.
Hi everyone!

I have just been offered a position in the department of energy and climate change in London as a business apprenticeship (originally applied for finance). I am so excited as I was on the reserve list but I wanted to know what to expect now with the pre-employment checks. Also I may need to change my references, has anyone done this? Are they ok about it?
Does anyone know how I tell them about a change of address as I can no longer log into my account?
Thanks for your help :smile:
Reply 1905
Original post by Lizzieperlizzie
Did anyone else who was on the reserve list who was told that there were more positions in November now get an email from Mr Todorovic today? (If that makes sense)

I got this email too, I replied saying I would like to be "considered" and they then emailed saying "how the process for posting will move forward" and that they would try to be in touch by the end of September, just wondering if you have heard anything further to this?
Reply 1906
Original post by QueenOfKeys
Hi everyone!

I have just been offered a position in the department of energy and climate change in London as a business apprenticeship (originally applied for finance). I am so excited as I was on the reserve list but I wanted to know what to expect now with the pre-employment checks. Also I may need to change my references, has anyone done this? Are they ok about it?
Does anyone know how I tell them about a change of address as I can no longer log into my account?
Thanks for your help :smile:

I was put on to a reserve list too, nice to know they're getting back to them who have been reserved....congratulations!...do you mind letting us know what the email/call generally said on being offered?
Reply 1907
Is there a Facebook page for those who have started this apprenticeship?
Original post by Sa-95
I got this email too, I replied saying I would like to be "considered" and they then emailed saying "how the process for posting will move forward" and that they would try to be in touch by the end of September, just wondering if you have heard anything further to this?

I phoned yesterday to ask for an update and she said that they are starting to work out placements for people on the reserve list. Most postings will be done next week and she told me to phone back towards the end of next week if I still haven't heard anything by then :smile:
Reply 1909
I phoned yesterday to ask for an update and she said that they are starting to work out placements for people on the reserve list. Most postings will be done next week and she told me to phone back towards the end of next week if I still haven't heard anything by then :smile:

Oh okay, that is really helpful then, would you kindly give me the number you have been contacting please?
Original post by Sa-95
Oh okay, that is really helpful then, would you kindly give me the number you have been contacting please?

I originally called on 03000575900, they then called back on 03000558508 which seems to be the main number for it :smile: hope that helps!!
Reply 1911
I originally called on 03000575900, they then called back on 03000558508 which seems to be the main number for it :smile: hope that helps!!

That's wonderful, I mean I haven't heard since they said that they would get back to me before the end of September, there is still time I know....but from what you're saying they will get back to us next week sometime?
Original post by Sa-95
That's wonderful, I mean I haven't heard since they said that they would get back to me before the end of September, there is still time I know....but from what you're saying they will get back to us next week sometime?

yes, that's what she seemed to be saying (also I believe her name is Nadine if you phone her)
Reply 1913
yes, that's what she seemed to be saying (also I believe her name is Nadine if you phone her)

Yes, I've seen that name on this thread somewhere haha, I'll give them a call next week sometime then...have you been offered a role did you say previously on this thread?
Original post by Sa-95
Yes, I've seen that name on this thread somewhere haha, I'll give them a call next week sometime then...have you been offered a role did you say previously on this thread?

I haven't been given my placement yet, but Nadine confirmed I do have one!! :biggrin:
Reply 1915
I haven't been given my placement yet, but Nadine confirmed I do have one!! :biggrin:

Congrats!! Best of luck in regards to department and location...stay in touch if you get any updates next week :smile:
How come no one is commenting on how they finding it so far? :biggrin: It has been 3rd day since the start now. Going London tomorrow. Urgh need to wake up so early to get there on time :/
Hey guys end of the second week and I've found it great so far, I got my first project given to me which is exciting. Just come back from the london induction which was great.
Sounds great. I think I start at the end of the month. What department are you in?
Original post by emmabarton_1
Sounds great. I think I start at the end of the month. What department are you in?

I'm in the MOD what about you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending