The Student Room Group

9 month fat loss pics, should i keep cutting?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by gijops
U know what, ur right... now go get that modelling job and tell me how it goes

I think its the pose, there are obvious changes around the mid-section.
Reply 21
Original post by WoodyMKC
Am I missing something? What's with all the piss-taking?

:rofl:
Original post by gijops
I recomend you take winstrol tablets

Winstrol isn't a fat burner.
Reply 23
Winstrol isn't a fat burner.

I know but if you take them while doing intense workouts 3 times a week you get shredded like Bruce Lee.... my mate did that for 3 months and by the end he had 2% body fat
Original post by gijops
I know but if you take them while doing intense workouts 3 times a week you get shredded like Bruce Lee.... my mate did that for 3 months and by the end he had 2% body fat

He took winstrol for 3 months straight??? I imagine he's now on the deceased list, cause: liver failure?
Reply 25
He took winstrol for 3 months straight??? I imagine he's now on the deceased list, cause: liver failure?

well yea, he did say he had major pain in his liver and kidneys but he's still alive and kicking.... and by god is he jacked
Original post by gijops
well yea, he did say he had major pain in his liver and kidneys but he's still alive and kicking.... and by god is he jacked

Jacked from cutting for 3 months and taking the awful bulker that is winstrol? Yeah, huge I imagine :rofl:
You breathed in. Holy sh*et
The second picture looks like a cardboard cut out
Reply 29
Jacked from cutting for 3 months and taking the awful bulker that is winstrol? Yeah, huge I imagine :rofl:

No that's not what I meant, winstrol doesn't make you big, this guy was always big he had massive genetic muscle but also massive genetic fat... After doing some research he came to the conclusion that winstrol is his match made in heaven. Honestly i think it reduced him in size but now his muscles look like they've been chiselled
Original post by gijops
No that's not what I meant, winstrol doesn't make you big, this guy was always big he had massive genetic muscle but also massive genetic fat... After doing some research he came to the conclusion that winstrol is his match made in heaven. Honestly i think it reduced him in size but now his muscles look like they've been chiselled

:lol: Dem BBC genetics yeh :rofl:
Reply 31
:lol: Dem BBC genetics yeh :rofl:

.....okay,

BBC means either "british broadcasting channel" or "big black c*ck"

only one of those two things are genetic so well done, you've correctly identified a guy as black but that's not the point. The point is Winstrol + Gym = Physique of a tiger
Original post by gijops
.....okay,

BBC means either "british broadcasting channel" or "big black c*ck"

only one of those two things are genetic so well done, you've correctly identified a guy as black but that's not the point. The point is Winstrol + Gym = Physique of a tiger

:rofl: This is hilarious.

On the off chance that you're actually serious. Winstrol is a very weak bulker, its anabolic activity doesn't facilitate much muscle gain, if any. It also doesn't burn fat. It's typically used to either a) temporarily increase vascularity and give the muscles a "hard", dense look to them at the time of a contest, or b) to aid athletic performance. Ain't nobody building muscle off winnie.
this is what happens when you diet without lifting weights, start lifting and do a small caloric deficit 250 calories, if you do it right you should lose fat and gain muscle at the same time, once you hit 10-12% you can then go to a slow bulk
Ignore what 90% of people have said here.
Start lifting focusing on compound exercises such as squats,bench press, deadlifts etc. It's a great way to build strength and burn fat
Decent progress mate, try to take progress pictures in the same place, same pose, same lighting etc to get some objective comparisons though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
Original post by undead345
Ignore what 90% of people have said here.
Start lifting focusing on compound exercises such as squats,bench press, deadlifts etc. It's a great way to build strength and burn fat

Really? :awesome:
Reply 37
Original post by halal kebab5
here is a few good tips:

1)get rid of ur side burns
2)open your eyes
3)hit the gym

I was gone at side burns loool

Quick Reply

Latest