The Student Room Group

Any other girls lose interest as soon as a guy starts to chase them?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Anonymous
Ive asked myself this a few times and I'm pretty sure Im into men, I mean (excuse the tmi) I fantasise about men only and do feel genuine sexual attraction to guys but I don't know why I've never been intimate with a guy, like when it comes down to it I freak out and avoid it :/

Yeah you're probably straight op, don't worry you're not playing games because you arnt trying to manipulate guys consciously,

Its probably a tad of relationship anxiety which I can empathise with, so relax that can he helped quite easily
They don't even have to come on too strong, even initiating text convos will do it, and I'll start feeling a teeny bit suffocated or annoyed or start to lose interest and think I can do better if he's giving me attention :/

It's annoying though because I might like the guy but as soon as he chases I'm convinced we have no spark, but if he loses interest eventually, ill start to like him again :frown:

It's almost like I fell like I haven't done enough to earn his attention and so that might be why I feel this way?

Any advice? :frown:

You're messed up

Posted from TSR Mobile
I always hear people saying not to play games but can you give examples of game playing so that I know what you mean by this?

Also, just curious, since Im not actually playing games with any sort of intent and am just acting on my feelings at the time, which part of my issue could potentially come across as playing games to a guy?

What I mean is playing hard to get or pretending you are not interested in them.
Original post by thecatwithnohat
we love the ones who ignore us, and ignore the ones who adore us

Pretty much sums my life.
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
Pretty much sums my life.

I cri everyteim

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending