The Student Room Group

Thoughts on facial piercings?

Do you like facial piercings? Do you want to get any facial piercings? If not, what's your opinion on them/why do you not want to get one?
I wish to get spiderbites on the left side of my mouth when I turn 17. I like most facial piercings, except from septum piercings which I will never understand the appeal of (IMO it looks like a bull).
Also general piercings thread because I'm bored.

Scroll to see replies

Not a fan to be honest. The only thing I don't mind is a tiny nose stud. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I love them. All different types :smile: I have my nose pierced, nostril, used to have a septum. Probably wouldn't get anymore since I don't think they'd suit me but otherwise I would 100%.
I'm not that into facial piercings. I love ear piercings and I'm thinking of getting an industrial bar in my right ear. Facial piercings suit some people, but make sure you're certain first. It's a bigger step than most people initially think. I find eyebrow piercings very cute though.
Original post by Dartychu
Do you like facial piercings? Do you want to get any facial piercings? If not, what's your opinion on them/why do you not want to get one?
I wish to get spiderbites on the left side of my mouth when I turn 17. I like most facial piercings, except from septum piercings which I will never understand the appeal of (IMO it looks like a bull).
Also general piercings thread because I'm bored.

what is a spiderbite?:s-smilie: sorry i don't know much about anything like this :smile:
I don't really like face piercings.
Reply 6
Original post by CoolCavy
what is a spiderbite?:s-smilie: sorry i don't know much about anything like this :smile:

2 piercings close together on one side of the bottom lip. You can google them (but remember to type "spiderbite piercing" and not just "spiderbite", as otherwise you'll get some undesirable results). I like the asymmetry of them.
oh ok, googling now....

oh i see, yeah they look quite cool :h:

btw your hair is nice :biggrin:

Original post by Dartychu
2 piercings close together on one side of the bottom lip. You can google them (but remember to type "spiderbite piercing" and not just "spiderbite", as otherwise you'll get some undesirable results). I like the asymmetry of them.
Reply 8
I used to have snakebites but now i have a vertical labret. i want a nose piercing and maybe an anti-eyebrow if i ever have a settled job.... i think they're cool but if you have a lot you should use varied jewellery or it looks a bit naff.
Reply 9
I don't like many facial piercings, but each to their own. I have a nose stud and that's the only facial piercing i like really
I quite like facial piercings, not too many at once but some are nice. I have a vertical labret and am contemplating a septum or an eyebrow piercing. :smile:
Not a big fan tbh.
I wear a ring in my nose and think facial piercings can look pretty cool. I'd always keep it toned down on my face though and I prefer ear piercings
I like them, especially lip piercings. Spiderbites look really cool. I never really got round to getting my lip pierced when I was a teenager and now, sadly, I am too old (not to mention my spouse would go crazy at me! :tongue: ).

I do have a helix piercing still. :h:
Nose studs are cute. Anything else is not going to look good.

Nipple and naval piercings however... They are sexy as... :colone:
Original post by Changing Skies
Not a fan to be honest. The only thing I don't mind is a tiny nose stud. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Only on girls though :yes:

I find any piercings on guys odd
wtf Thomas Brodie sangster!!? On tsr!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Original post by CoolCavy
btw your hair is nice :biggrin:

eugh thanks, I'm awful at taking compliments xD

Original post by TorpidPhil
Nipple and naval piercings however... They are sexy as... :colone:

Another thing I will never understand the appeal of unfortunately.
Original post by thecatwithnohat
Only on girls though :yes:

I find any piercings on guys odd

What about tattoos?

It's like, girls get piercings. Guys get tattoos. The opposite seems... not very attractive :|
Reply 19
Original post by phoenixsilver
wtf Thomas Brodie sangster!!? On tsr!?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I get this far too much

Original post by Swindle
Gay emo Myspacer comes to mind.

Because we all know Myspace is still a thing.

I just Googled it and apparently it is. You win.

Quick Reply