The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Original post by Reformed
yep, thanks to islam

as predictable as various rather desperate refugees being warily blocked by various european states who fear creating 'islamic ghettos' in their countries , purely because these people are muslims.

if they were of any other faith in this day and age im sure they would be trusted far more and assisted in their asylum bids

I'm sue you would have trundled out that same line to the Jews, had you lived in 1933...
Original post by queen-bee
Social media says #IStandWithAhmed after the schoolboy was arrested for bringing homemade clock to school

Apparently the clock was mistaken for a bomb. This is just disgusting.
Islamophobia worsening every day.Arresting a 14-year-old Muslim boy who under any other name would be considered a genius.#IStandWithAhmed

I totally agree with you. I just find it really [pathetic how they mistooken it as a bomb
which is strange because he did something inventurous something that only he did wich he must've found it intresting.him being a muslim aswell shows they were racist to him!!!!
Original post by Errm38
I'm sue you would have trundled out that same line to the Jews, had you lived in 1933...

but not today. And even in 1933 you are wrong the jews were accepted without fuss by scores of european countries. Fleeing the nazis, hundreds of thousands were welcomed by france uk, usa and ussr. Europe has a long history of accepting immigrants and refugees

however largely muslim migrants today are being met with suspicion and obstruction from many european states - largely i would suggest from the bad reputation they have been tarnished with by islam, the worldwide islamic confilcts, morality and equality breaches dictated in islamic doctrine and of course islamic terrorism.

this young schoolboy today was only questioned due to the background his faith has created
Original post by n09
You sound paranoid, have you considered medication?

If you were trying to be funny..obviously just fell flat.

How can anyone in the entire world read my post and come to the conclusion that I'm paranoid? :doh::dontknow: Have you read my posts? You'll see that I try and keep it sensible and actually offer an opinion that doesn't offend or is sensible.

You on the other hand...just no.
Original post by Namandi
LOL. There's already a thread about this.

Why is it disgusting that it was mistaken for a bomb?

USA doesn't mess around with security. That is common knowledge.

Once they suspect something could be a threat, they act accordingly.

Even if it is something as small as a pencil case or in this case, a handmade clock, they act accordingly.

Are they paranoid? Perhaps

Would they rather be paranoid than have parents mourning the lives of their children? Definitely

Yeah theyre so paranoid that almost noone can get a gun li ense... oh wait
Original post by yelllowribbon
That's really not the point though, so don't let kids bring toys or stuff to school because it might be mistaken for a weapon?

My main point was I'd rather this than people die.

But I see where you're coming from..was only sayin'

I mean regardless what happens in the future, good or bad, people will still complain.

If they don't investigate and people die/get injured - that's a problem.

If they do investigate and nothing turns up..again, problem.

Maybe I should have said they should have used better judgement? But I wasn't there so I don't know how this thing was presented or how the kid answered the questions he was being asked etc.
Original post by queen-bee
Social media says #IStandWithAhmed after the schoolboy was arrested for bringing homemade clock to school

Apparently the clock was mistaken for a bomb. This is just disgusting.
Islamophobia worsening every day.Arresting a 14-year-old Muslim boy who under any other name would be considered a genius.#IStandWithAhmed

Have you never heard The Old Alarm Clock about the IRA?

The US government have.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfANJ2IIIps
Oh next morning down by Barber street
I caused no little stir
The IRA were busy
And the telephones did burr
Said the judge "I'm going to charge you
With the possession of this machine
And I'm also going to charge you
With the wearing of the green"
Original post by Errm38
Do you know why Hitler had to gas the Jews?

Because no-one wanted them.

You see, Hitler didn't really have anything against the Jews (apart from the fact that he thought they were thieving idiots) so decided to get rid of them, from Germany.

Now Hitler, he really didn't want to kill them all. I mean, he had already lined up the disabled and the homosexuals for the gas chambers and they probably couldn't accommodate any more.

He also didn't consider them native Germans, because well, they were Jews and therefore not Aryan. So he had to get rid of them.

So being the "enterprising chap", he thought he'd ship them off to some far flung German colony, I believe Madagascar was mentioned but that turned out to be a cul-de-sac.

Then he turned to the Europeans and asked them to take the ghetto Jews in but they, being rabid anti-Semites, refused. Half of them already thought they were theiving idiots and the other half were all piss poor.

So by 1939, Hitler was in a right pickle. He couldn't boot out the Jews to the land of the blacks, because they just wouldn't go and he couldn't get any of the "civilized" Europeans to take them in. But he really wanted to get rid of them before he could start with his expansionist policies.

So what was he to do? Some bright spark mentioned to him that we are already incinerating the disabled, Romas and the homosexuals so why not just add one more group to the list.

So Hitler did and he called it "The Final Solution". Why? Because it was a very taxing question and he had exhausted every possible avenue to allow the Jews to live.

Hitler just didn't want them in his country. He just wanted them gone and he didn't care how.

It is debatable whether we would have even gone to war with Germany had he started gassing the Jews. In fact, had he simply embarked upon his expansionist policies after he had gotten rid of the all the German Jews, there would hardly be any Jews left in the world.

interesting theory on the jews, though it seems to be a copy-paste from Stormfront.

apart from opening a little insight into your fantasy, it doesnt really add anything to the discussion of how islam has essentially made muslims a group of suspicion to the rest of the world, to the detriment of of the most desperate and needy muslims.
Only in America.
Original post by A Mysterious Lord
Only in America.

If he brought that to an airport in Britain he would have arrested or shot just the same.
(edited 8 years ago)
its sad looking at what the world has turned into SMH
https://twitter.com/hashtag/IStandWithAhmed?src=hash
Reply 391
Original post by Reformed
interesting theory on the jews, though it seems to be a copy-paste from Stormfront.

Never been an active member of stormfront. Never even been a user of stormfront. The only account I hold is a TSR account.

But you seem well versed in what's going down on Stormfront so I defer to your better experience.

apart from opening a little insight into your fantasy, it doesnt really add anything to the discussion of how islam has essentially made muslims a group of suspicion to the rest of the world, to the detriment of of the most desperate and needy muslims.

The discussion was about Hitler and the Jews,
Original post by stressedfordays

I agree it's turned into one big circlejerk of social justice and political correctness combined grotesquely with Islamic apologist nonsense.
Original post by Fango_Jett
If he brought that to an airport in Britain he would have arrested or shot just the same.

No he wouldn't you simpleton.

Only Americans would think that bombs still tick ffs
Original post by stressedfordays

its hardly worth a hashtag. ISIS are currently declaring sharia law beheadings, slightly more reprehensible than arresting some kid
Reply 395
Original post by Fango_Jett

Except he wasn't in an airport, was he? Idiot.
Original post by Errm38
Never been an active member of stormfront. Never even been a user of stormfront. The only account I hold is a TSR account.

But you seem well versed in what's going down on Stormfront so I defer to your better experience.

the content of your posts suggests otherwise
Original post by DMcGovern
Have you never heard The Old Alarm Clock about the IRA?

The US government have.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfANJ2IIIps
Oh next morning down by Barber street
I caused no little stir
The IRA were busy
And the telephones did burr
Said the judge "I'm going to charge you
With the possession of this machine
And I'm also going to charge you
With the wearing of the green"

Really?
Nobody liked the joke?

****s sake.

Took me ages...
Original post by DMcGovern
No he wouldn't you simpleton.

Only Americans would think that bombs still tick ffs

Yes he would. Him or a white person would have been arrested at an airport just the same. What he brought in was in no way recognizable as an alarm clock.

You bring a beeping mass of open circuitry, you will get shut down hard. It happens on a regular basis in airports around the world, people getting arrested and questioned for stunts like this. But of course, they never make headlines, because who wants to bandwagon if they aren't a minority.

This is the US where they take security in schools close to if not the same level of scrutiny.
(edited 8 years ago)
https://youtu.be/nckRlLlyfec
HATERS GONNA HATE people are so sick really #IStandWithAhmed

Latest

Trending

Trending