The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fango_Jett
Yes he would. Him or a white person would have been arrested at an airport just the same. What he brought in was in no way recognizable as an alarm clock.

You bring a beeping mass of open circuitry, you will get shut down hard. It happens on a regular basis in airports around the world, people getting arrested and questioned for stunts like this. But of course, they never make headlines, because who wants to bandwagon if they aren't a minority.

This is the US where they take security in schools close to if not the same level of scrutiny.

They wouldn't arrest him for having a homemade clock because everybody knows that bombs don't tick anymore.
Original post by queen-bee
Yes it is but why just focus on Asians?

I am in the real world,I just don't support BS like this

Hahah! This isn't a joke! And yes,he deserves the praise and stardom :h:

They do not focus on Asians

they focus on the groups that they believe are a risk and Muslims are one of that group

now if you have to ask why this is you've been living in a box for the last 40 odd years
Original post by Gears265
Thank god action was taken considering the threat ISIS pose on the world, well done to the authorities. Safety of locals is paramount and must always be addressed.

Shouldn't America re-evaluate their gun laws which poses as a real threat instead of arresting a 14 year old boy for making a clock?
Original post by DMcGovern
They wouldn't arrest him for having a homemade clock because everybody knows that bombs don't tick anymore.

this one didn't tick either so what's your point?
Original post by BaconandSauce
this one didn't tick either so what's your point?

They arrested him for having a homemade clock and they thought it was a bomb because it was ticking.
They do not focus on Asians

they focus on the groups that they believe are a risk and Muslims are one of that group

now if you have to ask why this is you've been living in a box for the last 40 odd years

I didn't I was alive for that long.
Okay so it's only Muslims now who rape? And who we should all be concerned with?
So you're openly okay with discrimination? Also you already know who I think the worst of group of rapists are

It's called profiling

are you saying we shouldn't take precautions because you belong to a group who are being profiled?

When the police profile say a EDL rally are you saying it's discriminating against white people?
It's called profiling

are you saying we shouldn't take precautions because you belong to a group who are being profiled?

When the police profile say a EDL rally are you saying it's discriminating against white people?

The EDL are openly racist scumbags who love violence. How are you comparing them to you average Muslims who doesn't give and **** about where you're from or what skin colour you are?
I didn't I was alive for that long.
Okay so it's only Muslims now who rape?

Then go read a newspaper and I have not made that claim now would I

And who we should all be concerned with?

Given the current threat from Islamic terrorists I'd say Islamic terrorists
The EDL are openly racist scumbags who love violence. How are you comparing them to you average Muslims who doesn't give and **** about where you're from or what skin colour you are?

But how do we know they are EDL members unless we use profiling to identify them?

But as I say we use profiling to Identify people who are a threat

But it's clear then you are not an average muslim given your obsession with skin colour and where you are from
Then go read a newspaper and I have not made that claim now would I

Given the current threat from Islamic terrorists I'd say Islamic terrorists

Okay love yes,it's the Muslims we should all be afraid of. Not your politicians who are molesting little kids and raping them. Oh and they all happen to be white too
But how do we know they are EDL members unless we use profiling to identify them?

But as I say we use profiling to Identify people who are a threat

But it's clear then you are not an average muslim given your obsession with skin colour and where you are from

Because they openly tell you they're members and don't care if they're arrested. Look how many times that waste of sperm Tommy Robinson has been arrested and yet he's always back for me.

I'm not even a muslim to begin with
Original post by DMcGovern
They arrested him for having a homemade clock and they thought it was a bomb because it was ticking.

Nope

You really should read the news reports

It was not ticking

He had an electrical device contained in a rather large box that started to beep during his lessons. He had been warned that it look suspicious and not to show it to anyone else.

does this look like a clock to you?

Okay love yes,it's the Muslims we should all be afraid of. Not your politicians who are molesting little kids and raping them. Oh and they all happen to be white too

and this is happening in the USA is it?

But no we should not be concerned by muslims but we should be concerned of Islamic terrorists.
and this is happening in the USA is it?

But no we should not be concerned by muslims but we should be concerned of Islamic terrorists.

Last time I checked it was here in the UK. You love yourselves another Jimmy saville eh
Because they openly tell you they're members and don't care if they're arrested. Look how many times that waste of sperm Tommy Robinson has been arrested and yet he's always back for me.

I'm not even a muslim to begin with

But do the police know all of them when they go and protest?

No they don't they user profiling to identify potential trouble makers

But it seems you are OK with profiling if the person is white
(edited 8 years ago)
Last time I checked it was here in the UK. You love yourselves another Jimmy saville eh

this thread isn't about the UK is it it's about how the a teacher in the USA reacted to a suspicious device in a students bag

Queen-bee who's this 'you' you are talking about?
Reply 438
Original post by Foo.mp3

it can save lives.

urgh
But do the police know all of them when they go and protest?

No they don't they user profiling to identify potential trouble makers

But it seems you are OK with profiling if the person is white

Because they have the EDL anthem that they sing to every single protest Einstein

Latest

Trending

Trending