The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by n09
:rofl: You reported me? What are you, some freedom hating hippy?

did I?
Original post by DiddyDec
No we just have some opinions we agree on, like you two. I have never met him or spoken to him outside of threads.

You are still undermining yourself with more ad hominem.

Nah you must be cousins or friends
Original post by Forest_Lioness
Isnt it normally the white kids that like to target schools? (I'm white) One of his teachers must of called the police to report his clock. Surely the teacher should of known his pupil well enough, or asked a teacher who does, to know that this pupil wouldnt have done this. Look at his nasa tee, so sweet!

Did you read the story or just jump to conclusions?

It is standard policy in all US schools to phone the police if there is even a suspicion of something dodgy.
Isnt it normally the white kids that like to target schools? (I'm white) One of his teachers must of called the police to report his clock. Surely the teacher should of known his pupil well enough, or asked a teacher who does, to know that this pupil wouldnt have done this. Look at his nasa tee, so sweet!

Yes as everybody knows it's usually the white kids shooting up schools and killing people
Original post by queen-bee
Nah you must be cousins or friends

I don't know a thing about him. I don't have any friends on TSR that I am aware of.

But believe what you like, I have no reason to lie.
I don't know a thing about him. I don't have any friends on TSR that I am aware of.

But believe what you like, I have no reason to lie.

It just fits this odd mindset some people have that there is an organised effort against them
Reply 466
Original post by BaconandSauce
It just fits this odd mindset some people have that there is an organised effort against them

Like the one where all muslims are out to get you.
Original post by n09
Like the one where all muslims are out to get you.

I know right and only an idiot would make that claim

But to deny there is an issue with Islam and Islamic terrorism or to attempt to shut down the discussion with poorly built straw-men arguments doesn't help
Did you read the story or just jump to conclusions?

It is standard policy in all US schools to phone the police if there is even a suspicion of something dodgy.

D
I read the story, just how can something be suspicious if you knew your pupil well enough to know he wouldnt do it.
If he made if for his teacher to see then surely his teacher is used to this boys ways.

And to people who are saying its white who are the peados, well your wrong, look at the dancing boys in Afghanistan and surrounding areas, and nobody in their countries even try to help them. And dont let me get started on people who groom young girls.
D
I read the story, just how can something be suspicious if you knew your pupil well enough to know he wouldnt do it.
If he made if for his teacher to see then surely his teacher is used to this boys ways.

And to people who are saying its white who are the peados, well your wrong, look at the dancing boys in Afghanistan and surrounding areas, and nobody in their countries even try to help them. And dont let me get started on people who groom young girls.

Because sometimes you never truly know a person and what they could be capable of. It is better to be safe than sorry. The teacher who flagged it was not the teacher he showed it to. It started beeping in his bag during a lesson.

White people can be paedophiles there no denying that. White people groom girls as well.
Yes as everybody knows it's usually the white kids shooting up schools and killing people

Yes, but it's usually Arab-looking young'uns creating crude bombs and blowing themselves up.
Reply 471
I know right and only an idiot would make that claim

Right

But to deny there is an issue with Islam and Islamic terrorism or to attempt to shut down the discussion with poorly built straw-men arguments doesn't help

Hang on, who said there's no issue with Islam and Islamic terrorism? I think that must be one of those poorly built straw-man arguments.
Reply 472
Original post by VotreAltesse
Yes, but it's usually Arab-looking young'uns creating crude bombs and blowing themselves up.

What about white people from uk who went to isis and blew themselves up

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by n29
Right

Hang on, who said there's no issue with Islam and Islamic terrorism? I think that must be one of those poorly built straw-man arguments.

Your are jumping in at the end of the thread

I was reply to n09 who has been using this as a straw man

I understand your confusion

Tell you what you get n09 to accept there is a problem with Islam and Islamic terrorism (as it's my replies to him you seem to have taken umbrage with) and I'll accept I used a straw man against him.
Original post by TM23
What about white people from uk who went to isis and blew themselves up

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you miss the "usually" part?
Original post by n29
Where?

Please read the full thread if you want to follow what has been said to who and when
Surely the teacher should of known his pupil well enough, or asked a teacher who does, to know that this pupil wouldnt have done this.

Yeah, let me leave this child with what I think is a bomb in this classroom whilst I go and ask another teacher if he or she thinks it is a bomb.
Social media says #IStandWithAhmed after the schoolboy was arrested for bringing homemade clock to school

Apparently the clock was mistaken for a bomb. This is just disgusting.
Islamophobia worsening every day.Arresting a 14-year-old Muslim boy who under any other name would be considered a genius.#IStandWithAhmed

You can never be careful. If we "learn" from this mistake, the next time a real bomb will go unreported.

It looks more like a bomb than a clock to me:

(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 478
Please read the full thread if you want to follow what has been said to who and when

Nope nothing like that in here:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/search.php?do=finduser&u=2135123

You seem a little delusional.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by n29
Nope nothing like that in here:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/search.php?do=finduser&u=2135123

You seem a little delusional.

As I said you need to get n09 to admit there is a problem with islam and Islamic terrorism then I'll admit I used a straw man.

Do you agree there is a problem with Islam and Islamic terrorism?

PS is that you Errm or are you n09?
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest