The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by georgiamaae
Shouldn't America re-evaluate their gun laws which poses as a real threat instead of arresting a 14 year old boy for making a clock?

They should of absolutely investigated the boy. If someone thought I was a threat, I hope they report me. Safety of people is paramount.

In regards to gun laws the Americans won't change that because they are retarded and haven't grasped the concept that the laws result in more gun crime. No point convincing them, I have tried myself on many occasions. It is like talking to a rock, actually wait that is an insult to a rock.
Reply 481
Original post by BaconandSauce

PS is that you Errm or are you n09?

Who's Errm? I think you must be suffering from that odd mindset some people have that there is an organised effort against them.
Original post by VotreAltesse
Yes, but it's usually Arab-looking young'uns creating crude bombs and blowing themselves up.

I think the biggest thing going on right now in America is the problem of school shootings. Oh yeah y'all like shooting up cinemas too
As I said you need to get n09 to admit there is a problem with islam and Islamic terrorism then I'll admit I used a straw man.

Do you agree there is a problem with Islam and Islamic terrorism?

PS is that you Errm or are you n09?

Lol get your thinking caps on
The little kid made a powerful message after his arrest. 'Don't let people change who you are'. I really hope he gets into MIT. Start raising money people
Ahmed's been invited to the Fb headquarters and the White House to show his clock. Bless him, he deserves it
Original post by DiddyDec
No we just have some opinions we agree on, like you two. I have never met him or spoken to him outside of threads.

You are still undermining yourself with more ad hominem.

I don't know,you both have the same racist and islamophobic agenda
Original post by n29
Who's Errm? I think you must be suffering from that odd mindset some people have that there is an organised effort against them.

Just a different troll then:biggrin:

I see though you still haven't answered my question or asked n09 for clarification.
Original post by queen-bee
Lol get your thinking caps on

Nope don't understand this reply

will you clarify
Apparently when they interrogating the little boy,they wouldn't even let him call his parents. He kept repeating to them it's not a bomb many times. Dumb pricks. Making the little boy feel like a criminal or terrorist. The little boy used to be bullied in school because of his race and religion. Shame on those who are justifying this.
I don't know,you both have the same racist and islamophobic agenda

I am not racist nor islamophobic, just because I don't agree with you. But nice try though.
I am not racist nor islamophobic, just because I don't agree with you. But nice try though.

Nah,you both have a dodgy hate filled agenda against brown people

Could you show me anywhere in this thread which I have showed my "hate filled agenda"?
Because sometimes you never truly know a person and what they could be capable of. It is better to be safe than sorry. The teacher who flagged it was not the teacher he showed it to. It started beeping in his bag during a lesson.

White people can be paedophiles there no denying that. White people groom girls as well.

Sorry i didnt mean wrong. Meant to say its not just whites.
Could you show me anywhere in this thread which I have showed my "hate filled agenda"?

The entire thread. Stop the paranoia. Brown doesn't equal terrorist

Can you show me anywhere in this thread which I have showed this "hate filled agenda"?

And the only person who has mentioned anyone's colour in our discussions is you.
Can you show me anywhere in this thread which I have showed this "hate filled agenda"?

And the only person who has mentioned anyone's colour in our discussions is you.

So have you and let's not forget your obsession with Islam

No one has made that claim.

The only person fixated about a persons race is you
Original post by MaseratiJay
I'm not going to say whether it was right or wrong.

What I will say is although it can seem as if it was racially motivated, I'd rather this happen and everyone is safe than have them ignore it and a whole classroom of kids get blown to pieces (whether the person is muslim; christian; hindu; sikh; black; white; asian or other).

America is pretty tight on security and maybe he should (like any other kid regardless of race etc) have warned someone, like oh I'm going to make a clock could you check it out. Rather than randomly bringing these things to school. If it will cause this type of reaction they should let their teachers know first - Again regardless of race etc - because I don't want any excitable people on this site jumping down my throat.

But he's 14, so I doubt he thought or even knew about the risks of bringing odd looking devices into school, especially if he's a Muslim.

My issue isn't with the fact that they called the police to have a look at the clock. It is with the fact that they forgot he was a child, treated him like a criminal even AFTER seeing the clock & talking to him - they even took mugshots & fingerprints of him. They told him he would be charged for making a hoax bomb. And the school suspended him. What they should have done is call his parents whilst they were at the school, not after taking him to a juvenile detention and dealt with the situation carefully. So it's his treatment, even after realising it was not a bomb, that caused this issue.

Quote me on it. Show me where I have showed that I hate brown people.

Or you can't find anything because once again you are making things up and using character assassination because you can't be bothered to form a proper argument?

Latest

Trending

Trending