The Student Room Group

Hungary closes borders, migrants attack police

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AzimH
I understand some believe they were treated poorly which is why they are throwing food. But, surely throwing food will do no good when others in Hungary and our own country are starving and live in poverty? They have 0 respect and they have to know that the Hungarian police are given the orders to make sure they do not escape. Don't shoot the messenger. These people are not refugees I believe- I've seen refugees and they are happy with what they get. I think these people in this video are looking for a easy way- they know about how our system works and they plan to take advantage of it.

not all of these are genuine refugees is the point - many have simply swarmed from the substandard islamic world looking for a better society to live in - but the reality is living in an islamic society has meant they act like this (as they do in islamic countires) instead of a civilised manor
Original post by Fango_Jett
Good. Can we send the bill to you?

I'd rather our taxes go to schools and the NHS which are getting downsized and having their budgets slashed, or for the 2 million already on the social housing waiting list.

And I'd rather much more were recouped from the bankers and corporate dodgers, but we can't have it all.
Original post by rockrunride
No - so I'm willing to give the weaker party the benefit of the doubt, as any reasonable person would.

AKA "I'm willing to close my eyes to all evidence you show me and give weasel responses to any reasonable argument because it makes me feel better to support the underdog".
If you see the videos on liveleak etc, they are not well educated doctors and lawyers or peaceful families all fleeing war who will positively contribute to this continent, most of them are violent young men, masked up yelling 'Allahu Akbar' or '**** you' whilst throwing rocks at security.

China would not tolerate this
Russia would not tolerate this
Saudi Arabia would not tolerate this.

Europe either needs to grow some balls and tell them to piss off, or lube up their *******s ready because these guys are not gonna be gentle
Reply 64
Original post by Reformed
not all of these are genuine refugees is the point - many have simply swarmed from the substandard islamic world looking for a better society to live in - but the reality is living in an islamic society has meant they act like this (as they do in islamic countires) instead of a civilised manor

I don't believe that at all bro. I'm a Muslim who was born and bred in the UK and I have went to Majority Muslim countries like Turkey and I have seen first hand how generally well behaved they are. I also went to Dubai and there are a lot of tourists there. No matter what religion you follow, they will treat you nice. Then again they might be nice because in Dubai they want us tourists to buy their expensive stuff :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by KingBradly
AKA "I'm willing to close my eyes to all evidence you show me and give weasel responses to any reasonable argument because it makes me feel better to support the underdog".

I can't apologise for giving my natural reaction to images of police versus people. The UN are with me on this.
And I'd rather much more were recouped from the bankers and corporate dodgers, but we can't have it all.

It's funny how people like you would let these men live in your homes yet back in their countries peadophillia and rape is reported by the UN as one of the highest for most unreported cases of sexual abuse. How would you feel at night when your daughter or sister or brother or mother or any other relative who could be taken advantage of by these ravages?

I'm sure they'll give you the finger from Switzerland, Hong Kong, the Bahamas, New York or wherever else they move to if your backward, anti-business Corbynite crap were ever to be put into place.

Enjoy telling those refugees you can't feed them and see how much love they have for Europe then :smile:
I can't apologise for giving my natural reaction to images of police versus people. The UN are with me on this.

The police are protecting their own citizens from the savages. The UN is on the side of a lot of bad people in the world, so its opinion is hardly valuable.
Original post by Gears265
It's funny how people like you would let these men live in your homes yet back in their countries peadophillia and rape is reported by the UN as one of the highest for most unreported cases of sexual abuse. How would you feel at night when your daughter or sister or brother or mother or any other relative who could be taken advantage of by these ravages?

Don't assume you know my views before I've told you them. And not very happy, obviously, but the vast majority of Syrian refugees (and humans, for that matter) are not sexual abusers.

Original post by Rad-Reloaded
I'm sure they'll give you the finger from Switzerland, Hong Kong, the Bahamas, New York or wherever else they move to if your backward, anti-business Corbynite crap were ever to be put into place.

Enjoy telling those refugees you can't feed them and see how much love they have for Europe then :smile:

The age-old argument of the banks holding 'Great' Britain to ransom.
Original post by Good bloke
I think your hole is deep enough already.

Good. Can we send the bill to you?

I'd rather our taxes go to schools and the NHS which are getting downsized and having their budgets slashed, or for the 2 million already on the social housing waiting list.

If you see the videos on liveleak etc, they are not well educated doctors and lawyers or peaceful families all fleeing war who will positively contribute to this continent, most of them are violent young men, masked up yelling 'Allahu Akbar' or '**** you' whilst throwing rocks at security.

China would not tolerate this
Russia would not tolerate this
Saudi Arabia would not tolerate this.

Europe either needs to grow some balls and tell them to piss off, or lube up their *******s ready because these guys are not gonna be gentle

Original post by KingBradly

Original post by Reformed

How long before the how ever many ISIS affiliates among them take advantage of the unrest to radicalise these migrants into believing terror will get them pass the authorities who they deem the enemy?

SMH
How long before the how ever many ISIS affiliates among them take advantage of the unrest to radicalise these migrants into believing terror will get them pass the authorities who they deem the enemy?

Of course it will happen, but I have no sympathy for this continent, they invited this in, they had no reason to do so, so it's all lol.

But it's true, you can't treat the most wealthy most productive people in society like absolute garbage and not expect them to walk, get real.Don't get me wrong, I'm fully aware there are people who work for minimum wage, who work much harder than those who are most wealthy, but the fact is, being productive and working hard are not always exactly the same thing.
Don't assume you know my views before I've told you them. And not very happy, obviously, but the vast majority of Syrian refugees (and humans, for that matter) are not sexual abusers.

You do not know that. The UN reports that countries like Syria (even before the war), Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia and the other Islamic nations have the highest proportion of unreported sexual abuse cases. The culture in these countries discriminates against women and children so for all you know many of the men from Syria could be sexual abusers.
Original post by Good bloke
The police are protecting their own citizens from the savages. The UN is on the side of a lot of bad people in the world, so its opinion is hardly valuable.

So you rely on reputable sources... that have deemed fit to put a 'hardly valuable' opinion as prominent news?
Of course it will happen, but I have no sympathy for this continent, they invited this in, they had no reason to do so, so it's all lol.

I do hope Germany get their just desserts though. Watching that country suffer is justice itself for what it has done.

Don't worry, the bankers will all be gone, shifting their jobs and offices overseas to avoid the crushing policies of people like Corbyn, and they will happily invest their money in other countries which are much more business friendly.

Then we can all watch this country crumble under the weight of it's own self righteousness and diversity.

But it's true, you can't treat the most wealthy most productive people in society like absolute garbage and not expect them to walk, get real.Don't get me wrong, I'm fully aware there are people who work for minimum wage, who work much harder than those who are most wealthy, but the fact is, being productive and working hard are not always exactly the same thing.

Garbage? This very thread's on what's going on at Horgos... I had to chuckle, I'm sorry.

I don't think social stratification is good for humanity. 'The fact is' doesn't wash with me. I'm not that kind of person that sits back and watches people struggling to eat whilst saying 'oh well'.
(edited 8 years ago)
You do not know that. The UN reports that countries like Syria (even before the war), Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia and the other Islamic nations have the highest proportion of unreported sexual abuse cases. The culture in these countries discriminates against women and children so for all you know many of the men from Syria could be sexual abusers.

As a very general point, this is something I have noticed.

Europe will not treat the refugees perfectly, but it really will make the effort to accommodate them as far as it can, the Arab States will simply turn them all away. The UN will criticise Europe for making mistakes and not being kind enough to the refugees, but the Arabs states', ruthlessly clean way of dealing with all this will let them get away with it, reputation completely intact.

Sometimes in life, being completely one sided and ruthless actually makes people see you in a better way than if you compromise.

Hungary has given them food and shelter and people are hating and criticising the Hungarians, the Saudis have simply straight up said 'no' and nobody criticises the Saudis.

I do hope Germany get their just desserts though. Watching that country suffer is justice itself for what it has done.

LMAO

Rekt :rofl:
(edited 8 years ago)
So you rely on reputable sources... that have deemed fit to put a 'hardly valuable' opinion as prominent news?

I am able to make my own judgement on what is reported and what opinions are valuable, just like you.
Don't worry, the bankers will all be gone, shifting their jobs and offices overseas to avoid the crushing policies of people like Corbyn, and they will happily invest their money in other countries which are much more business friendly.

Then we can all watch this country crumble under the weight of it's own self righteousness and diversity.

Hahahaha

Who will people like Corbyn and rockrunride have to blame then?

I'm guessing the Lizardmen

Quick Reply

Latest