The Student Room Group

Hungary closes borders, migrants attack police

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rad-Reloaded
Hahahaha

Who will people like Corbyn and rockrunride have to blame then?

I'm guessing the Lizardmen

Well, if they behave like Stalin, then yes the Lizardmen.
Hahahaha

Oh don't worry they will find someone out of their hat comprising of the illuminati, Zionists, Chinese communists, liberal fascists, the USA, the paranormal, Obama and his birth certificate or just plain old Bob the white van man.
Original post by Gears265
Oh don't worry they will find someone out of their hat comprising of the illuminati, Zionists, Chinese communists, liberal fascists, the USA, the paranormal, Obama and his birth certificate or just plain old Bob the white van man.

Man, all this hate just for sticking up for a few desperate people :frown:

Probably turn to white or male privilege and blame it on racism or somehow link it to Israel. Maybe the illuminati.

All I know is, if Corbyn comes to power, I'm taking the first chance I get out of this country and move somewhere saner.
Original post by Fango_Jett
Probably turn to white or male privilege and blame it on racism or somehow link it to Israel. Maybe the illuminati.

All I know is, if Corbyn comes to power, I'm taking the first chance I get out of this country and move somewhere saner.

Yup.
Those thugs on the Hungarian border have declared war. In our PC world we cannot see this.
Respond with the military, it is classed as an invasion of land.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rockrunride

I think you typed desperate people when you meant desperadoes. The people rioting in those videos are neither desperate nor refugees.
Original post by Good bloke
I think you typed desperate people when you meant desperadoes. The people rioting in those videos are neither desperate nor refugees.

I don't know if they are or aren't.

There should be a game of Corbynite bingo

In the boxes

Zionists
Bankers
White privilege
The media
Rich people
Israel
Western governments
etc

Every time one is blamed you get to tick it off

Would get a full house in 10 minutes or something

Then watch the videos of them throwing away food and attacking police. And bringing their children to the front of riots in order to give Hungarians bad publicity.

These people are savages.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by phoenixsilver
Yup.
Those thugs on the Hungarian border have declared war. In our PC world we cannot see this.
Respond with the military, it is classed as an invasion of land.

But's it's just cultural differences bruh. How dare you say anything negative about them, you filthy genocidal islamophobic scum.
I feel the title of the thread should be changed to.. 'Hungary obeys international law in having them stay in the first safe country (Serbia) and then uses non-lethal deterrents to prevent migrants from disobeying said law'.
There should be a game of Corbynite bingo

In the boxes

Zionists
Bankers
White privilege
The media
Rich people
Israel
Western governments
etc

Every time one is blamed you get to tick it off

Would get a full house in 10 minutes or something

How about TSR right-wing bingo?

Immigration
SJWs
Islam
Greedy tube drivers
Lazy scroungers

Oh, those ****ing worldly ills.

It is more than that. You left wingers have proved how deluded you are with all your conspiracy theories in the past. When the left wingers were blaming the paranormal at one point had me laughing a lot. You people don't listen to facts or evidence.

The evidence says only 1/3 of migrants that arrived in Germany from the crisis were Syrian, majority were eastern Eueopean.

The evidence says at least 5% of the migrants are ISIS affiliates and that is the lowest estimate, some have put it at 12%. ISIS even admit they are sending their soldiers with the migrants.

The evidence says there is no war in the surrounding countries and the only reason they make the journey to Germany and Sweden is for economic reasons and not refugee reasons.

The evidence says the UK is the 2nd highest aid donor to the cause in the world after America and higher than the rest of Europe combined. Britain is also taking a share of refugees and has one of the highest levels of naval activity in the med to save migrants as well as engaging in efforts to destroy ISIS. We are doing our part.

The evidence says there is a camp in Serbia nearby for the migrants to go to and get processed. But many have rejected the camp and opt for not using legal process to claim refuge.

The evidence says these migrants have acted violently.

Immigration
SJWs
Islam
Greedy tube drivers
Lazy scroungers

I love immigration, loads of rich french people came to London after Hollande became president
But's it's just cultural differences bruh. How dare you say anything negative about them, you filthy genocidal islamophobic scum.

Sorry my lord! You are right we must set up 100 mosques per town, free schools and healthcare for immigrants! In fact I'll move out of the UK so refugee family can stay in my house! Allahwuayaua!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by phoenixsilver
Sorry my lord! You are right we must set up 100 mosques per town, free schools and healthcare for immigrants! In fact I'll move out of the UK so refugee family can stay in my house! Allahwuayaua!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't worry, Saudi already offered to build Mosques in Germany for the refugees, instead of you know, food, clothing, healthcare products.

Yet, somehow we're the bad guys.

Immigration
SJWs
Islam
Greedy tube drivers
Lazy scroungers

Tube drivers earn 50k plus per year so yeh they are greedy.

A lazy scrounger as you put it is lazy and scrounging off welfare so yeh they are lazy.

Islam- do I really need to expand on that?

The other two don't make sense.
The BBC( Mark urban) are reporting that only20% of the "refugees" are from Syria.
Does this change your opinion on the situation?
(edited 8 years ago)

You people don't listen to facts or evidence.

And that's the problem. You're never going to win this argument, because facts and evidence don't matter to people such as rockrunride, because what they're interested in is making themselves feel good about themselves. And supporting the underdog, no matter what, is a sure fire way to make you feel good, and for other people to think of you as a good person. The migrants could do any kind of terrible things and no matter how much proof you showed them, they would roll their eyes and say it was ridiculous Zionist or right-wing propaganda. (Like they do time and time again when people bring up the PEW opinion polls from Islamic countries.) They would roll their eyes at it because of what it said about you, and would assume that you must be "right-wing" or conservative, which is worse than being incorrect, because to the modern leftie, it's the political associations to things which are important, not the reality of the things themselves. It's much easier for one to take the position of defender of the people against some evil superpower, and never take a step out of your backpatting group, rather than actually stick your neck out and stand by the uncomfortable facts that people don't want to hear.

Reality isn't important to them. They would much rather legions of ISIS members got through, than them to have to look like big cynical meanies and recognize that it's happening. They would much rather pretend that all these migrants are lovely people because then their peers will assume that they are projecting and therefore must be lovely too. I have heard people such as him actually say things like "I'm more driven by my morals than facts and evidence". In other words, my views are all about me, and my feelings, and how people percieve me, rather than what's actually happening.
(edited 8 years ago)

So then why is it OK to make the assumptions that you have? You have no idea who these people are.

Quick Reply

Latest