The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by queen-bee
Youre the one who resorted to personal insults,not me.

I've never received a penny and paid for my own education but it's okay if you continue staying in debt. When's your next handout due?

Oh the irony. You're such a dork :lol:
Original post by Fango_Jett
He won the prize for victim of the year.

Remember how he was supposed to be all shaken and traumatized? Didn't seem that way when he was out in public milking this for all it was worth. :biggrin:

He deserves the attention
Original post by VotreAltesse
Oh the irony. You're such a dork :lol:

Don't worry,I'm sure it's not embarrassing. Most students claim student finance anyway. No need to shy away from telling us
He deserves the attention

If you say so.

I'll be happy in 3 days when everyone forgets about all this.
Brand name electronics product in a school informed competition that has been vetted beforehand by staff.

Gee I wonder what the difference is.

Well it looks like a bomb to me, whats more one of them is wearing a funny hat.
If you say so.

I'll be happy in 3 days when everyone forgets about all this.

You sound bitter
You sound bitter

Bitter? No. Irritated when people bandwagon like this? Yes.

ARRRRRGGGHH they're everywhere.
Original post by BaconandSauce
aren't you getting sickness benefits at the moment?

Benefits for having TB? You're having a laugh. We have the NHS for that
Benefits for having TB? You're having a laugh. We have the NHS for that

sorry I misunderstood

I thought you said you weren't working because of your health. This usually implies some form of state support
Original post by jedanselemyia
guys he did the clock to impress his teacher :frown:

She was clearly impressed. :biggrin:
Original post by BaconandSauce
sorry I misunderstood

I thought you said you weren't working because of your health. This usually implies some form of state support

I e never received any benefits due to health reasons and once I'm okay I'll take up work again
Social media says #IStandWithAhmed after the schoolboy was arrested for bringing homemade clock to school

Apparently the clock was mistaken for a bomb. This is just disgusting.
Islamophobia worsening every day.Arresting a 14-year-old Muslim boy who under any other name would be considered a genius.#IStandWithAhmed

the fact that they made assumptions on his ethnicity and religion im not sure why that would discourage him im sure he'd want to build something and bring it in to school again so he can get arrested. no where in her statement did the mayor apologise for anything , you know if you have a muslim in the buliding watch out. all she said was if it was her kid she would be upset but it wasnt her kid it was not a white kid it was a muslim. shes part of the reason that this happened , there is extreme islamaphobia in this part of texas.

oh and hey how you doing
Original post by hasan6091
the fact that they made assumptions on his ethnicity and religion im not sure why that would discourage him im sure he'd want to build something and bring it in to school again so he can get arrested. no where in her statement did the mayor apologise for anything , you know if you have a muslim in the buliding watch out. all she said was if it was her kid she would be upset but it wasnt her kid it was not a white kid it was a muslim. shes part of the reason that this happened , there is extreme islamaphobia in this part of texas.

oh and hey how you doing

Ahah,tell it.

Hey :smile:
Original post by Gears265
ISIS and other terror groups have released footage of them using kids as young as him and even younger to carry out terror attacks.

You do realise Islamic terrorists are sickening right? They use children to carry bombs so it is required that we take action against this both for the safety of the locals and the kids. ISIS want you to think they look innocent, it is how they think.

yeh becasue isis trained this kid didnt they , you are brainwashed
Original post by Life_peer
She was clearly impressed. :biggrin:

yeah... wasn't she? She's never seeing him again though
I e never received any benefits due to health reasons and once I'm okay I'll take up work again

fair enough
Reply 597
Original post by Namandi
LOL. There's already a thread about this.

Why is it disgusting that it was mistaken for a bomb?

USA doesn't mess around with security. That is common knowledge.

Once they suspect something could be a threat, they act accordingly.

Even if it is something as small as a pencil case or in this case, a handmade clock, they act accordingly.

Are they paranoid? Perhaps

Would they rather be paranoid than have parents mourning the lives of their children? Definitely

You are an ignorant retard.
Ahah,tell it.

Hey :smile:

the mayor is there screaming "sharia law " what so apparently she cares about small disputes such as owing people money between people of the same religion who want to settle the issue in front of an arbiter who happened to be a religious arbiter. the mayors intention is not to care about the small claims its about scaring the living crap out of a residence and pretending to be their saviour. she managed to scare the crap out of people by getting a 14 year old kid who was wearing a NASA shirt arrested for bringing in a clock

and how you doing ? you starting uni soon or anything
Original post by Glee
You are an ignorant retard.

That is a great argument you have put forward, You should take up a career in debating.

Latest

Trending

Trending