The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 600
Original post by DiddyDec
That is a great argument you have put forward, You should take up a career in debating.

Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hasan6091
the mayor is there screaming "sharia law " what so apparently she cares about small disputes such as owing people money between people of the same religion who want to settle the issue in front of an arbiter who happened to be a religious arbiter. the mayors intention is not to care about the small claims its about scaring the living crap out of a residence and pretending to be their saviour. she managed to scare the crap out of people by getting a 14 year old kid who was wearing a NASA shirt arrested for bringing in a clock

and how you doing ? you starting uni soon or anything

I hate the state of Texas,with passion

I'm okay. Nope,I graduated two years and a half ago
Original post by Glee
You are an ignorant retard.

yeh thats acting accordingly if they treat every kid like that then , not have a muslim kid brought to the head teachers office and the first thing the police officer says is yeh i thought itd be you

:rofl:
Original post by So Instinct

I'd shove the clock in the teachers face that reported me lol
Reply 605
That is a great argument you have put forward, You should take up a career in debating.

His post was not worthy of any argument or form of debate. That is what I was highlighting.
Original post by Glee
His post was not worthy of any argument or form of debate. That is what I was highlighting.

With ad hominem, real mature.
Original post by So Instinct

how many notifications! Your icon bar is full at the top!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Probably should have been arrested though just to be on the safe side.
Original post by @*=-+1!<>6
Probably should have been arrested though just to be on the safe side.

Poor troll attempt.
Poor troll attempt.

excuse me?
i like mark now
Original post by phoenixsilver
how many notifications! Your icon bar is full at the top!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol are you jelly? Ain't nobody hitting up your phone clearly
Original post by @*=-+1!<>6
excuse me?

[scroll] poor troll attempt [/scroll]
[scroll] poor troll attempt [/scroll]

:s-smilie: eh They took something into school that looks just like a bomb, you can never be too cautious, your attitude to this is shocking.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Fango_Jett
There was never a fully fledged "bomb threat" to begin with. They are required by law to report it to the police if there's even the slightest hint of suspicion of anything bomb-like (not the same thing). They are not allowed to call in the school IT teacher to confirm it or use teachers for judgement calls. They went overboard with the handling, true, but I'd take school safety over hurt feelings any day.

School safety?, where no pupil or student was evacuated or removed from school from a potential bomb threat. That's completely irresponsible, so by that logic if a shooter came in you'd want every one to stay where they are and not use common sense until the police arrive whereby dozens could already be dead. I didn't say they had to verify it was a bomb I meant that bomb or not they should be evacuated the school from any potential threat.
Original post by queen-bee
Lol are you jelly? Ain't nobody hitting up your phone clearly

You're right. I'm a sad, lonely homeschooled 15 year old with no friends and I am too much of a scared coward to ask out the girl I like.

Did that make you feel better?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RealistZ
School safety?, where no pupil or student was evacuated or removed from school from a potential bomb threat. That's completely irresponsible, so by that logic if a shooter came in you'd want every one to stay where they are and not use common sense until the police arrive whereby dozens could already be dead. I didn't say they had to verify it was a bomb I meant that bomb or not they should be evacuated the school from any potential threat.

Are you unable to read? I just told you he wasn't being charged with making a bomb in the first place. There was no bomb threat. They already ascertained it wasn't a bomb, but are required by law to verify and process anything that looks suspicious at all. In SJW land, swathes of circuitry in a suitcase might not be scary, but for the rest of us in the real world it is an issue.

They were 'considering' (key word) charging him with hoax bomb offences (something that exists in Texas penal code) because of how similar it appeared to be a suitcase bomb, but let him go once they saw it wasn't a threat. This is a non issue, and happens often the US, but they never make the headlines because who wants to rally behind a white person named Chris who had a garage opener in his locker.
Original post by Fango_Jett
Are you unable to read? I just told you he wasn't being charged with making a bomb in the first place. There was no bomb threat. They already ascertained it wasn't a bomb, but are required by law to verify and process anything that looks suspicious at all. In SJW land, swathes of circuitry in a suitcase might not be scary, but for the rest of us in the real world it is an issue.

They were 'considering' (key word) charging him with hoax bomb offences (something that exists in Texas penal code) because of how similar it appeared to be a suitcase bomb, but let him go once they saw it wasn't a threat. This is a non issue, and happens often the US, but they never make the headlines because who wants to rally behind a white person named Chris who had a garage opener in his locker.

Does the verification process include depriving him of his rights by interrogating him without a parent or guardian or pressuring get him to sign an illegal 'confession'. If there was no bomb threat why detain him and not allow him to contact hid parents. I don't think you fully understand the full scope of incompetency that went down there.
Original post by phoenixsilver
You're right. I'm a sad, lonely homeschooled 15 year old with no friends and I am too much of a scared coward to ask out the girl I like.

Did that make you feel better?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why would it? I don't even know you personally

Latest

Trending

Trending