The Student Room Group

What Is Black?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Truths
race is a social construct.

/end thread.

Don't tell me when the end of my thread is. This doesn't suffice. You can't put "race is a social construct; end of thread" on a college application for student finance.
Original post by Truths
race is a social construct.

/end thread.

No it's not.
Original post by Sweet n Sour
I think the missfats chick is mentally ill or one of those people in denial. It's best we leave her to herself so she can figure things out at her own pace.

Lol yes its always best
Original post by leroythelost
I know..But you cant be white and not be caucasian

lol...plot twist.
Original post by missfats
no.

Somalis are not Arab.

Again, Somalis have 90+ e1b1, which is most common in Somalia (and Morocco 80+%) and originated in N.East Africa

Somalis are not a mix of Arab /negroid.

stop lying.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm just getting it from here...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somalis#Genetics

Also you realise that most Moroccans are arabs?
Original post by ubisoft
No it's not.

It is
Original post by ubisoft
No it's not.

Agreed; also race is a word and probably failed concept that was created to identify people as who they are from where they are. It's necessary for certain reasons. I don't think it's enough to say "it's a social construct. Done." :rolleyes:
Original post by Docjones1

She's yelling because she's supposedly Somali and therefore her word is as good as God's. Ugh.
Original post by missfats
Somalis do not mix.

Centuries of Somalian purity wiped out by a white/pakistani guy's nob. Hilarious
Original post by leroythelost
I know..But you cant be white and not be caucasian

What about albino black people? :wink:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/7a/e3/3c/7ae33cba74279d2f9cf8c67b2eefe0ff.jpg

LOL I couldn't rep this :frown:
Original post by Sweet n Sour
She's yelling because she's supposedly Somali and therefore her word is as good as God's. Ugh.

Oh ok so she's just nuts? Got it!
Original post by Saint-Saens
It is

Race is not social lmao. Ethnicity of social. Race is predetermined. It's genetic.

So much *******s on this thread.
Oh ok so she's just nuts? Got it!

Pretty much lol

I meant white as in being from europe where those people are normally called "white"
Original post by ubisoft
Race is not social lmao. Ethnicity of social. Race is predetermined. It's genetic.

Ethnicity is not a social construct. No-one 'constructed it'. It came about (and comes about naturally). Race on the other hand is.

Why is an Irishman considered the same race as a Greek but not a Moroccan?
Original post by Saint-Saens
Centuries of Somalian purity wiped out by a white/pakistani guy's nob. Hilarious

Good one.
Original post by ubisoft
No it's not.

Yes it is. The concept was established without any biological education.
That is why you're shunned, because you are not Black nor White

Race mixing is evil and causes all kinds of problems

People who think it is anti racist LOL any slut can spread their leg and get pregnant

Most mixed race marriages never last I have rarely ever seen a mixed race couple irl with their kids...
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ubisoft

Yes races are genetic and when people say "race is a social construct" most of them mean that mean races are based not appearance and not as much genetics. As there is alot of genetic differences between groups in Europe but for some reason there all considered one race.

Quick Reply

Latest