The Student Room Group

Europe desperately needs all migrants!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Good bloke
Captain Obvious to the rescue!

He's just doing what you do.
Original post by phoenixsilver

it's clear only the elites of society know what Europe needs.
Original post by Bill_Gates
Migrants break through Croatian police lines at Tovarnik

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34283152

welcome news!!

Yes, now they have illegally entered Croatia, they must navigate around the 50,000+ mines within the 9400 minefields, this will be interesting.

If only they went through due process and got safe passage ummm.
Original post by Gears265
Yes, now they have illegally entered Croatia, they must navigate around the 50,000+ mines within the 9400 minefields, this will be interesting.

If only they went through due process and got safe passage ummm.

They'll be fine. Born survivors.
They'll be fine. Born survivors.

I'll hold you to that when they have blown up after taking a wrong turn.
I'll hold you to that when they have blown up after taking a wrong turn.

You can donate to refugees on google. Please do.

Hope they all have a safe passage.
You can donate to refugees on google. Please do.

Hope they all have a safe passage.

I would only donate to refugees not migrants. The ones In the camps around Syria are the real refugees, not these economic migrants
I would only donate to refugees not migrants. The ones In the camps around Syria are the real refugees, not these economic migrants

I would donate to have them set up in Europe where they will receive better care.
Original post by saeed97
Quality>Quantity

no quantity over quality in many cases....

in a word where everyone is an academic..we need emigrants to do jobs that no one will do.

so mixture at a controlled rate.
Original post by trustmeimlying1
no quantity over quality in many cases....

in a word where everyone is an academic..we need emigrants to do jobs that no one will do.

so mixture at a controlled rate.

yep!
No we don't, the population of this small country is 64.1 million, we don't need anymore people in
just so that the elites of society could benefit from having extra cheap labour.
All migrants is pointless. Most of them are unskilled.

I'd be quite happy to essentially open the border with Australasia, North America and developed Asia though.
Original post by _icecream
No we don't, the population of this small country is 64.1 million, we don't need anymore people in
just so that the elites of society could benefit from having extra cheap labour.

said the one looking for cleaning jobs

no we need them all!
Original post by Rakas21
All migrants is pointless. Most of them are unskilled.

I'd be quite happy to essentially open the border with Australasia, North America and developed Asia though.

Hardly any of the good ones will come, rather stay where they are. I can't blame them either.
Hardly any of the good ones will come, rather stay where they are. I can't blame them either.

The EU sends us more than 200,000 a year. Since the regions mentioned have similar living standards and a similar population size combined, i'd expect a similar figure.
Original post by Rakas21
The EU sends us more than 200,000 a year. Since the regions mentioned have similar living standards and a similar population size combined, i'd expect a similar figure.

Mostly come from poor European states. But nevertheless since you are happy taking the poor.

We should take at least 1m of the refugees.
said the one looking for cleaning jobs

no we need them all!

yeah so
Don't you football chavs ever get tired of the same old sh*t.
it's clear only the elites of society know what Europe needs.

And you are an elite?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest