The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I would date a black girl and In theory I would marry one but I wouldn't in reality because I want my kids to look like my own ethnicity.
Original post by slade p
I would date a black girl and In theory I would marry one but I wouldn't in reality because I want my kids to look like my own ethnicity.

which is...?
Original post by Jkoo22
Suck ur nan, we date who we want jeez we arent different from any other race

rah, where are you pickin these word up from fam? theyr a bad influence on u
Reply 23
Yes, I would definitely date a black girl, I like them more than white girls, and I'd put them on the same level as my South Asian girls. I love the tanned skin, especially when she's in doggy position and she's got a nice arse and I'm f....never mind.

Marrying them though would be a mission, but if I really loved her, and she agrees to become a Muslim (even though I'm not religious), then I don't see why we couldn't.
Beyoncé? Can I handle this?
Original post by am_blue
Yes, I would definitely date a black girl, I like them more than white girls, and I'd put them on the same level as my South Asian girls. I love the tanned skin, especially when she's in doggy position and she's got a nice arse and I'm f....never mind.

Marrying them though would be a mission, but if I really loved her, and she agrees to become a Muslim (even though I'm not religious), then I don't see why we couldn't.

:erm: Steamy.

And why does she have to convert to Islam when you're not even religious?
Original post by Anonymous
Wouldn't your parents object to that?

nah i got my parents locked off i do my own thing, seen some cute black gals around tho but they werent muslim, if i like a black muslim girl then wouldnt see why i wouldnt marry her :smile:

Original post by Sweet n Sour
Hello lol

heyy
Reply 27
which is...?

Indian
Original post by slade p
Indian

*talks with lisp* Niiiiice.
Original post by thecatwithnohat
loool who even liked your post :rofl:

also, why are u lying

Im not. People know this so are liking the post.
No
If anything, I don't think they're attracted to the creators of the same boring repetitive threads. Not usually a sign of someone who generally captures your interest is it?...
Reply 32
Justin and Mame from American Next Top Model are a example of BWAM couple.
Original post by Black Cat
I've seen some asian guys with black girls, but haven't really seen black guys with asian girls.

No way? I've seen so many Asian girls with black guys, but I never really see a black girl partnered with an Asian guy! Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by angelcake123
No way? I've seen so many Asian girls with black guys, but I never really see a black girl partnered with an Asian guy! Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

I mostly see black guys with non black girls than nonblack guys with black girls. And I cry every time. Closest I've got to an Asian is a self ex communicated Arab Muslim who thinks he's French Montana.
(edited 8 years ago)
I mostly see black guys with non black girls than nonblack guys with black girls. And I cry every time. Closest I've got to an Asian is a self ex communicated Arab Muslim who thinks he's French Montana.

:rofl:
Original post by Starvation13
:rofl:

Thanks. Thanks a lot.
Thanks. Thanks a lot.

Anytime
I actually saw an Asian guy with a black girl in the bus today :lol:
Original post by RiverOfTears
I actually saw an Asian guy with a black girl in the bus today :lol:

What kind of Asian?

Latest