The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Timetable for 1st year

I only have uni for 2 days in a week. Do you guys have similar timetable to mine?
It depends greatly on your course for how long you are in for .. But also remember you still might be missing elements of it until everyone is registered (Swiped their ID cards) i know i'm missing a few tutorials on mine still but like i said theses aren't added on my until i swipe my card
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Great thanks for that :smile:
Any idea how long I will have to be in for business and marketing first year? Thx
Reply 4
The timetabes aren't finalised yet

Sent from my Nexus 5
Original post by Pemela
I only have uni for 2 days in a week. Do you guys have similar timetable to mine?

Hiya. That's completely normal although you're very lucky to have 3 days off! In my first year one week I had two days off the the second week I had just a day off. It varies from course to course, I do law. And second year looks even more busy! Hope this helps somewhat :smile:

Original post by Matthew12395
Any idea how long I will have to be in for business and marketing first year? Thx

In what way do you mean? Courses usually run from late September/early October until around May (:
for example will i only be needed at university say 2-3 days a week or 5? generally
Reply 7
Mine is 5 lectures a week over 4 days. Not sure about classes though, anyone know when we get a time table for them?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I get 8 hours of lectures a week with Friday off according to my timetable, isn't that too little to be paying 9k per year? :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending