The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Or rather your misogyny and **** justification for it makes women realise you probably aren't a safe bet for them tbh...

In which case I see why you're unsuccessful and don't blame them.
Looks like Elliot Roger is back from the dead.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
"I AM ENTITLED TO SEX BUT NO WOMAN WILL NOT HAVE SEX WITH ME!" Good thing you outed yourself op and I hope women stay away from you.
You're a recluse --> women don't show interest in you because they frigging can't.
Reply 5
Maybe sort yourself out instead of wallowing in self pity. How is anyone gonna show interest in you if you don't make an effort?
Original post by karl pilkington
As a man I never get laid or have had a girlfriend? Partly because I am an introvert and recluse but mostly because women don't like me or show interest in me.

You gotta get Schwifty
You need to treat women the way you would want to be treated. Like a human being.
Original post by Ladymusiclover
You need to treat women the way you would want to be treated. Like a human being.

that doesn't make sense as they treat me like crap and are often rude and nasty
Reply 9
It's probably the way you carry yourself.
Reply 10
Try less attrative girls, truth is you'll only ever score around your level
Reply 11
Original post by drowzee
"I AM ENTITLED TO SEX BUT NO WOMAN WILL NOT HAVE SEX WITH ME!" Good thing you outed yourself op and I hope women stay away from you.

I think this is an unfair dramatisation of OP. Wanting sex is a natural thing, and few people ever say they're entitled to it.
Original post by drowzee

that sentence doesn't make sense don't you mean women
that doesn't make sense as they treat me like crap and are often rude and nasty

Why do they treat like crap? Tbh most people don't treat you badly without a catalyst/ starting point. Is it possible it's your approach?
I can sympathies wanting a relationship isn't asking for much, but if you've not got the looks you probably cant date the girls you want. And remember men can be shallow to not quite as much as women though.
Original post by Ladymusiclover
Why do they treat like crap? Tbh most people don't treat you badly without a catalyst/ starting point. Is it possible it's your approach?

at school they did a £50 bet to kiss me on my sixth form ball also women can be very bitchy even if you just try and make polite conversation
Reply 16
Original post by Anonymous
I can sympathies wanting a relationship isn't asking for much, but if you've not got the looks you probably cant date the girls you want. And remember men can be shallow to not quite as much as women though.

How are women more shallow than men?
at school they did a £50 bet to kiss me on my sixth form ball also women can be very bitchy even if you just try and make polite conversation

Hmmn. Maybe you need to try a different group of females. But do think of your approach in the back of your mind.
Reply 18
Original post by vg21
How are women more shallow than men?

Sex wise, men are actually a lot less picky in my experience.
Reply 19
There seems to be quite a radical dichotomy between men who say they don't get any romantic attention versus women who say that. It typically appears to be that the man is blamed and chastised, even insulted (as in this thread), and treated as if they are at fault and the prime author of their own circumstances, whereas women are treated compassionately and encouraged with more empathy.

I don't really understand why that is, but I think if someone has the stones to say how his misfortune with women has affected his view of them, people ought to bring a similar level of conscientiousness to the table instead of lazily throwing insults or generalisations at him.

Latest

Trending

Trending