The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Am pretty sure most guys will only bang the one on the left but will be in a relationship with the one on the right(flatChested)
Not all men think that big breasts are attractive. Every woman is different and I really wish girls weren't judged on their breast size but boobs and bum are pretty standard things to look for in a girl right? It is the general consensus that larger breasts are attractive considering I can't even buy a fairly average priced bra without it being a push up and I don't even have that small boobs?? The answers on here are showing that there are more things to think about than boob size tbh, in the end it's the entire girl you'll be going out with not just her boobs....
Flat chested girl looks prettier, classy and relationship material.
They can always bench to get larger ones :tongue:

But on a serious note i dont actually care about breast size :smile:
It is the personality that counts :yep:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ser00
Please, please stop referring to breasts as 'udders'.

Got milk?

Original post by Zuki
The flat one is more attractive tbh

You're just saying that because she'd friend zone you

Original post by Sweet n Sour
This doesn't mean much because another flat chested woman might not be more attractive. Basically it's about each person, not their boobs.

Yeah but boobs add to an already nice body

Original post by Perseverance
Well I prefer small to big.

Beta male
Original post by bassbabe

Yeah but most guys don't want a relationship. Just as much sex as possible before they hit 30
Reply 26
Original post by Saint-Saens
Got milk?

You're just saying that because she'd friend zone you

Yeah but boobs add to an already nice body

Beta male

I think I've just started TSR's WWIII
No need to sympathise for flat chested girls because the 'flat chested girl' in the picture is very pretty :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bassbabe

lol.
Large breasts are a sign of large milk reserves. If we have a water shortage I don't want my child to die of thirst
Original post by Saint-Saens
Large breasts are a sign of large milk reserves. If we have a water shortage I don't want my child to die of thirst

Please stop and just leave...
Reply 31
Let me be clear I feel sorry because of the rivalry between girls and the mocking not because I don't find them less attractive..

And thats not be backtracking to follow the PC opinion, my ex gf's were B cup
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Francis.C
Please stop and just leave...

Sorry Pope
I don't feel bad for them. Swapsies??
Reply 34
This doesn't mean much because another flat chested woman might not be more attractive. Basically it's about each person, not their boobs.

Yes, but this thread is specifically about boobs
Read first sentence and I'm out!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zuki
Yes, but this thread is specifically about boobs

Yes. And your statement implied that flat chested woman can look better than big breasted simply because these two examples of both women had to you a more attractive flat chested person. So I said, it's not about the breasts because there are ugly flat and busty women. Despite these two random, misleading examples.
Reply 37
Yes. And your statement implied that flat chested woman can look better than big breasted simply because these two examples of both women had to you a more attractive flat chested person. So I said, it's not about the breasts because there are ugly flat and busty women. Despite these two random, misleading examples.

Ah yes, sorry I misunderstood.
Original post by Zuki
Ah yes, sorry I misunderstood.

:smile: It's fine.
Why? They probably have other, more important things to worry about than the size of their boobs

Latest

Trending

Trending