The Student Room Group

Would you let your partner kiss you after shes given you a BJ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lord Jon
Dear oh dear the stupidity....

What?

You don't believe that those with queer sexualities have statistically significantly different political beliefs than the average non-queer person?
Original post by Lord Jon
Lmao, well this crap is hilarious

feminism, the radical left. lgbt has always been a left wing movement. muppet
Original post by Anonymous
Just something I was curious about.

That's some nasty ****, I'd never do that. Are these people feeling alright??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 63
thread makes me upset
Only one guy had a problem with it and in my opinion he was just a bit insecure about his own manliness which repressed his sexuality. The others were fine they loved it when I saved their load for them and exchange it through a kiss... Its so dirty and naughty yummm :wink:
Reply 65
Original post by sqwertylol
wtf is everyone on here gay? why would you want to taste your own c*ck????

How is it gay? You can't be gay with yourself. Ever given yourself a handjob? By your logic you are gay.
Only one guy had a problem with it and in my opinion he was just a bit insecure about his own manliness which repressed his sexuality. The others were fine they loved it when I saved their load for them and exchange it through a kiss... Its so dirty and naughty yummm :wink:

What the **** this is disturbing

Posted from TSR Mobile
No way would I let a guy do that.
umm :colonhash:
No racism but this is a white thing right???.
Why the hell would you kiss someone who just sucked you off.
WTF.
Original post by Rakas21
Of course I would. Actually I've tasted my own after masterbation before, was sweeter than I thought it would be.

Gross
Original post by Like_a_Boss
What the **** this is disturbing

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why? You should try it too let her slip your gift into your mouth. Guys love it!

Just like when my exes fingered me they made me taste myself too :sexface: So hot!!!
Original post by muslimstanisyed
Why the hell would you kiss someone who just sucked you off.
WTF.

I'm not white but I did this to my boyfriends who happened to be white. If a guy didn't let me kiss him after that I probably wouldn't date him anymore we would not be sexually compatible. I need my man to be a freak :smile:
Original post by xGCSE_Studentx
Gross

What's gross about it exactly? Wow people are talking like it's Victorian times get over it and stop being so repressed. I feel sorry for these people's partners/future partners.
Original post by muslimstanisyed

I'd say it's more of a decent thing (to do) than a "white thing".
Reply 75
Can't expect a girl to swallow a whole load of it, and then be scared to get a bit on your tongue.

If after going down on a guy, he didn't let me kiss him, he'd be out of my bed there and then!
Original post by Freudian Slip
I wouldn't be with someone who wouldn't, simple as.

Same! They all sound like selfish lovers.
Original post by abc:)
Can't expect a girl to swallow a whole load of it, and then be scared to get a bit on your tongue.

If after going down on a guy, he didn't let me kiss him, he'd be out of my bed there and then!

Exactly. It's making me laugh how many men are scared of their own penis in this thread.
Reply 78
Original post by sqwertylol
lgbt has always been a left wing movement. muppet

I'm inclined to agree overall although the gay guy I'm closest to is a massive Tory. I'm also reminded of this douchebag....

[video="youtube;r8Z4Vf2np-Y"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8Z4Vf2np-Y[/video]
What's gross about it exactly? Wow people are talking like it's Victorian times get over it and stop being so repressed. I feel sorry for these people's partners/future partners.

Why don't you come out of being anon and tell me exactly coward

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending