Original post by brokenbassline
A-Dork-Able
-funny
-smart
-kind
-just makes you feel really giddy and happy inside

Yes to all of this.
Reply 63
For guys, take the description of me and use the opposite....

Posted from TSR Mobile
From my woman of choice :biggrin:

Kindness
Class
Charm (of the witty variety)
Sophistication in dress and demeanour
Humour and tea time banter
Travelling addict
Loves culture
Passionate
Trustful, honest, loyal, supportive and all that!

Tbh, haven't seen such a gal in a LONG while.
A nice ass
:mmm:
Reply 66
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
From my woman of choice :biggrin:

Kindness
Class
Charm (of the witty variety)
Sophistication in dress and demeanour
Humour and tea time banter
Travelling addict
Loves culture
Passionate
Trustful, honest, loyal, supportive and all that!

Tbh, haven't seen such a gal in a LONG while.

What do you mean by tea time banter?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Francis.C
Bruh, you joined on the 12 of September and 2015 and you got over 220 more posts than I do

Shout out to the big girls!

I only joined because of Corbyn, once uni starts back up won't really be on here until something politically big happens.
Original post by G-mute1995
What do you mean by tea time banter?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Discussing the latest matters, gossip and read materials over dinner.
Original post by Andy98
For guys, take the description of me and use the opposite....

Posted from TSR Mobile
howya bud long time no chat!

ara dont be like that haha

your day will come again

Original post by picklescamp
Well I can legally buy alcohols now so I can just drown my sorrows :wink:

but forreal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NhKWZpkw1Q

nah m8

[video="youtube;agrXgrAgQ0U"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agrXgrAgQ0U[/video]
This is a hard one actually.

I don't have a particular type, I'll go for anyone really as long as I enjoy their company. Sexy, meaning someone I'd happily shag in my case, comes down to looks not very often. Obviously some level of physical attraction is required, but there's not really one box that I can fit all people I find attractive into.

There are some people I like more than others, and there's some people I find stunning but wouldn't go near them with a ten foot barge pole. Ultimately, I'm quite picky, but it rarely comes down to looks, even if they do have some significance.

A nice smile is good, has to be authentic though. Hair is a hard one, I like the "i don't give a crap" bedhead look as much as I like the prim and proper spent-an-hour-doing-it up look. Similar with make up, I find people with a natural look as great as those that will spend some time "putting their face on".

I like short people, I like tall people, I like slim people, I like curvy people, I like flat stomach, I like a man-bod, I like blue eyes, I like brown eyes, I LOVE green eyes, I LOVE even more those hazel eyes which are a mix of the brown and green, I like people in skirts, I like people in trousers, I like funny people, I like nerdy people, I like it when we share a music taste, I like someone that can introduce me to new music, I like kinky people, I like people who are a bit shy, I like extroverts, I like introverts.

I DO NOT LIKE BAGGAGE! Baggage is a massive turnoff, fine if I can offer support, but when it's constant it becomes a bore and I have to leave.
Original post by trustmeimlying1

[video="youtube;agrXgrAgQ0U"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agrXgrAgQ0U[/video]

Sia > Fergie :colonhash:

aaaand now I'm jamming out to Fergie in my bedroom...
scientifically, vitamin k2 and vitamin D produce beauty
Reply 73
Original post by trustmeimlying1
howya bud long time no chat!

ara dont be like that haha

your day will come again

Hullo! How's things?

Yeahhhhh, I couldn't think of anything serious so I just put a joke up:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by James Milibanter

I don't have a particular type, I'll go for anyone really as long as I enjoy their company. Sexy, meaning someone I'd happily shag in my case, comes down to looks not very often. Obviously some level of physical attraction is required, but there's not really one box that I can fit all people I find attractive into.

There are some people I like more than others, and there's some people I find stunning but wouldn't go near them with a ten foot barge pole. Ultimately, I'm quite picky, but it rarely comes down to looks, even if they do have some significance.

A nice smile is good, has to be authentic though. Hair is a hard one, I like the "i don't give a crap" bedhead look as much as I like the prim and proper spent-an-hour-doing-it up look. Similar with make up, I find people with a natural look as great as those that will spend some time "putting their face on".

I like short people, I like tall people, I like slim people, I like curvy people, I like flat stomach, I like a man-bod, I like blue eyes, I like brown eyes, I LOVE green eyes, I LOVE even more those hazel eyes which are a mix of the brown and green, I like people in skirts, I like people in trousers, I like funny people, I like nerdy people, I like it when we share a music taste, I like someone that can introduce me to new music, I like kinky people, I like people who are a bit shy, I like extroverts, I like introverts.

I DO NOT LIKE BAGGAGE! Baggage is a massive turnoff, fine if I can offer support, but when it's constant it becomes a bore and I have to leave.

We don't care about who you like,
Just tell us who you will define to be sexy...damn man
Original post by Francis.C
We don't care about who you like,
Just tell us who you will define to be sexy...damn man

I thought I did... Like I said, I don't have a definitive guide to sexy, I like what I like what I like, done and dusted.
Original post by James Milibanter

Have a beer or something Christ.
Things that men would say makes a woman sexy: Personality, beauty, spontaneity, caring attitude/compassion and ability to discuss problems like an adult.

Things that women would say makes a man sexy: Money, car, job, status, social circles and (above all) a big ****.
Handsome
Excellent personality
A get the job done type attitude
Really strong
Really fit in size
Smart
Sense of humor

Posted from TSR Mobile
Confidence and a dominating personality.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending