The Student Room Group

Anyone know anything about Portsmouth admission?

and how lenient they are? They're asking for 300 and I'm sure I'll get the conditional offer, however i'm worried I will fall short of the 300 and get 260-280 so was wandering if anyone knows how lenient they normally are or if you have had experiences with them. The course is Acounting and finance, so it's popular but not one of those really in demand subjects.

Thanks
Original post by alexp98
and how lenient they are? They're asking for 300 and I'm sure I'll get the conditional offer, however i'm worried I will fall short of the 300 and get 260-280 so was wandering if anyone knows how lenient they normally are or if you have had experiences with them. The course is Acounting and finance, so it's popular but not one of those really in demand subjects.

Thanks

For any university it would vary year to year how lenient they are as the amount of people who meet their offer will vary year on year so I m afraid no one can tell you how lenient this year really. I m sorry but it will be a case of wait and see what happens on results day for everybody.
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
For any university it would vary year to year how lenient they are as the amount of people who meet their offer will vary year on year so I m afraid no one can tell you how lenient this year really. I m sorry but it will be a case of wait and see what happens on results day for everybody.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending