The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by VergeofInsanity
Isn't that what most girls say? Treat them to a fancy meal, fancy cocktails at a fancy bar and a taxi ride back for a drunken after party and it's all too easy to end up making out and taking things further. Seen it many times. Money talks.

....yeah sure it does buddy.
Guess I mustn't exist then, because my existence doesn't conform to your reality.
Original post by Saint-Saens
Yes but you made it sound like you can get with ANY. Not just many

You can get with many women being a white man in any part of the world where whites are a minority

of course not every single being. but many/most. think for a minute, unless an exceptionally goodlooking male is rivalling you for a girl - why would that girl choose any other bloke than you if you were a successful millionaire with a cool life?
Original post by SophieSmall
Ah, his newest response. If you're an ordinary joe you won't get women...hmm that's funny. Since the average joe is the majority of men....and the majority of men have been or will be in relationships and in the past procreated to create new average men. The majority of the people I know are average, and the majority of them have had successful relationships, have had kids, in long term relationships or married.

This guy is off his rocker. His beliefs just don't add up to the real world.

lol just keep just keep swimming.

Hot girls will sleep with hot guys, who have hot bodies and/or potentially douchebags. And if they can't attain that hot guy, they will not and never will sleep with a goodlooking guy who doesn't stand out. Simple truths. As another poster alluded to, hypergamous (had to look that up). Women can pick and choose, tis the way of life if you don't have power (money/wealth etc)
Ah, his newest response. If you're an ordinary joe you won't get women...hmm that's funny. Since the average joe is the majority of men....and the majority of men have been or will be in relationships and in the past procreated to create new average men. The majority of the people I know are average, and the majority of them have had successful relationships, have had kids, in long term relationships or married.

This guy is off his rocker. His beliefs just don't add up to the real world.

I'm just nice to women and then hone in when they seem horny. Works for me. I also think I'm ugly but they have said otherwise

Hot girls will sleep with hot guys, who have hot bodies and/or potentially douchebags. And if they can't attain that hot guy, they will not and never will sleep with a goodlooking guy who doesn't stand out. Simple truths. As another poster alluded to, hypergamous (had to look that up). Women can pick and choose, tis the way of life if you don't have power (money/wealth etc)

Keep ignoring the people who defy your nonsensical rants all you like. Truly delusional. Don't bother replying to me again, you make my IQ fall.

And do you **** dog ugly munters?

MRAs are just as bad as feminists
I'm just nice to women and then hone in when they seem horny. Works for me. I also think I'm ugly but they have said otherwise

Ah I'm sure you're not ugly, you're statistically more likely to be average. Which isn't a bad thing, most people are average :tongue: I am myself.
Ah I'm sure you're not ugly, you're statistically more likely to be average. Which isn't a bad thing, most people are average :tongue: I am myself.

I've been to Mexico though and in a short space of time I slept with a very large number of girls. Blue eyes work well down there
Keep ignoring the people who defy your nonsensical rants all you like. Truly delusional. Don't bother replying to me again, you make my IQ fall.

Your IQ? Wasn't it -10 anyways?

you are funny. come to mayfair with me and i'll show you the ropes lol. you really do make me laugh. you honestly haven't seen the heart of the city life have you?
Original post by drowzee
"I AM ENTITLED TO SEX BUT NO WOMAN WILL NOT HAVE SEX WITH ME!" Good thing you outed yourself op and I hope women stay away from you.

Don't worry in the near future realistic sex bots will become a reality and there will be no need to waste our time with members of the opposite sex so just let time and technology do its job. Men will be out of your face in no time :smile:.
Original post by karl pilkington
As a man I never get laid or have had a girlfriend? Partly because I am an introvert and recluse but mostly because women don't like me or show interest in me.

Lol. So what? Why should the rest of us care that women think your a dog not worthy of their attention. You are a self centred idiot who thinks he should have it by divine right

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think it's laughable, shallow and actually quite insulting every time a girl comes out with comparisons to Elliott Rodger on here just because OP has admitted they have misogynistic feelings. Get over yourself girls, just because a man feels entitled to some company (presumably after a long time spent single and a lot of rejection), in no way does that mean they would hurt a woman. Whoever says that not everyone deserves (or is entitled) to be in a relationship obviously has no idea about human relationships or attraction. It's incredibly hurtful that any of you could even suggest there are people out there who should never receive female attention.

It makes me so furious when I see selfish, stuck-up girls immediately assuming OP is a murderer because he's fed up of being single. OP, I would encourage you not to let anyone manipulate you or treat you like a pushover because that's exactly how a girl wants you to feel. They want to be the ones with power over you, and unfortunately you're giving them that power ATM because you feel bad about being alone. I can sympathise with that because I've been through the same, but I would implore you to stop caring about nasty ******* who expect you to chase after them but really aren't worth the time or effort. As someone else mentioned above, concentrate on improving yourself and keep yourself occupied to the point where you really couldn't give a **** about girls. As soon as you're in a good place in your life, they will come running to you like the money-grabbing witches that they are - and that's the point when you will have power over them. Don't worry about what's happening now - you're still young, you can pick up girls in clubs and/or pay for sex with as many girls as you want. Don't get tied down now, enjoy your life being single and things will fall into place for you.
I've been to Mexico though and in a short space of time I slept with a very large number of girls. Blue eyes work well down there

Never been to mexico, but I adore mexican food.
Never been to mexico, but I adore mexican food.

Lovely country. Lovely people.
Lovely country. Lovely people.

I'm sure :smile:
I'd talk further, but we're derailing the thread. So best not.

Derailing it from MRAs complaining about lack of poon :colonhash:

you derailed it the moment you logged onto tsr this evening
Derailing it from MRAs complaining about lack of poon :colonhash:

you're obviously referring to me. at no point did i say i don't get poon. i get poon but it's usually with poon i don't want because of said hypergamous social power.
you're obviously referring to me. at no point did i say i don't get poon. i get poon but it's usually with poon i don't want because of said hypergamous social power.

****ing hell. Get the **** off tumblr. You are literally throwing out buzzwords and bull****.

You have sex with 'girls you dont want'. Get over yourself
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
God I didn't tell them I was a virgin. That would have been the end of it. :tongue:

The annoying thing is that I did kind of like the person they were all goading me about. But there was no way I could do anything about it when it was made into such a big deal. I dont knwo what I am doing with women and I don't want to be on the spot light. Regret #1052

I'm by no means an expert but generally the approach that works well for me and other guys I know is finding the balance of showing that you're interested in them while at the same time showing you don't really care about the outcome.

That's not meant to be patronising at all, but as someone who went from being terrible with women to being 1/4 decent that advice helped me a lot.

Latest

Trending

Trending