The Student Room Group

Dazzlas Velocity Diet (One that will actually be finished)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by monsterzero
ok gay boy

enjoy bumming your mate xx

was your son gay adoption ??

For real?

Serious note - don't talk about my son.
I've seen how I bench & squat mate

Currently not much (you've pree my blog so you've aware)

historically skwaats

140 for 12
180 for 5

flat bench

100 for 3 sets of 8-10
110 for 5

flat never suited me, so I've done similar on incline

R.I.P 2008 taleb.
Reply 82
The following video shows what I do on a daily basis for my shakes. What/when/how I make them up. For those to see what I am doing and how I do it.

Thought it could be helpful to those who may want to try a shake diet but don't know how to start etc.

Any questions - just ask.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqXLTqfA6tY
Legit depth on those squats. I physically can't get much below parallel because my hip and ankle mobility is diabolical.
Original post by Dazzzzzla
Thank you! :smile:

Good man... how many reps you pushing? I'm only 5ft8. How about yourself?

Am 6'0.
5 reps in the low 100s at the moment, still a long way to go :tongue:
Reply 85
Original post by illusionz
Legit depth on those squats. I physically can't get much below parallel because my hip and ankle mobility is diabolical.

Thats regarded as enough depth... I just personally prefer ATG - BUT I'm not restricted like you are so can get it done.

Is your hip mobility caused by muscle tightness - if so, I would seriously consider yoga 2x a week. Ankle mobility down to a break or a strain in the past?
Reply 86
Original post by zyzzyspirit
Am 6'0.
5 reps in the low 100s at the moment, still a long way to go :tongue:

Give me some of that height haha. My brother is 6ft2 somehow... lucky bastard.

Longer levers than a shorter person. Well we all on that same path... just keep it consistent and them strength gains will come.
because Dazzla is stating, it's his depth and superior form that a dazzla 120kg is like a regular 180 (in his mind)

Why are you chatting total *******s? Opie hasn't stated half the crap you've said he has.

You've basically come in here to have a go that somebody potentially has a disproportionate squat to bench. So what?

Last time I checked people can train how they want in the gym. He's not a powerlifter, he's not trying to compete. What difference does it make, as long as he isn't bothered about the disparity or that he enjoys high bar squats to depth than LBBS to parallel?

I'm almost certain your trolling, otherwise somebody is seriously butt hurt after an injury from the sounds of things, calling people names and starting arguments for the sake of it. We have enough stupidity on TSR fitness anyway, don't need any more trolls. Go back to misc or whatever hole you've been in the past couple years.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by RollerBall
Why are you chatting total *******s? Opie hasn't stated half the crap you've said he has.

You've basically come in here to have a go that somebody potentially has a disproportionate squat to bench. So what?

Last time I checked people can train how they want in the gym. He's not a powerlifter, he's not trying to compete. What difference does it make, as long as he isn't bothered about the disparity or that he enjoys high bar squats to depth than LBBS to parallel?

I'm almost certain your trolling, otherwise somebody is seriously butt hurt after an injury from the sounds of things, calling people names and starting arguments for the sake of it. We have enough stupidity on TSR fitness anyway, don't need any more trolls. Go back to misc or whatever hole you've been in the past couple years.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lulz

🎣🎣🎣
Lulz

🎣🎣🎣

Thought as much. 7/10 caught opie, hooked me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 90
Besides my "lagging" squat, went to the gym this morning and had an arms session - I do my deads on arm day as I find arms to be rather boring to work.

I decided to do some beautiful deads - got 3 sets of 3 of 160kg, and got 3 sets of 6 at 140kg. Went on to do arms and some abs.

I promised to update you all with some numbers today - and I am a man of my word - and I have them all written around my desk (give me some time to structure them for an easy read)

Spoiler: (no idea to add that tab)

They are rather impressive (to me, anyway)

Rollerball, don't worry about Monster. "You can bring the whale to the ocean, but you can't get it to drink the water"

Will update in a few moments.
I have no idea what you mean dazzla

But you seemed too keen to call Angry cucumber gay for no reason but can't take it when you posted a video of you being slapped on the arse by a guy ?

Very peculiar

ANYWAY

how's the V diet going ?
Reply 92
I have no idea what you mean dazzla

But you seemed too keen to call Angry cucumber gay for no reason but can't take it when you posted a video of you being slapped on the arse by a guy ?

Very peculiar

ANYWAY

how's the V diet going ?

AGAIN - HYPOCRISY! I posted a video that was all fun and games and meant to be taken as a fun, educational nature for one of my fellow colleagues. Have you ever seen footballers slap another guy's arse as he gets subbed etc? I didn't call him gay at all - I made TWO jokes that were open to interpretation.

And for clarity; I didn't even say anything about both of your gay comments - including asking if my son is from gay adoption.

This **** stops here because it's pathetic. You do what you do in the gym etc - and I'll do the same.

I'll update with numbers etc in two New York seconds - it is going good, though.
He's trolling/winding you up mate.

Posted from TSR Mobile
But back to seriousness

I made the same mistake with omega oil

Problem is , to get decent amounts you need to guzzle down 15 caps of fish oil

Then you get fish oil burps

So I tried the raw oil, I held my nose and then washed down with undiluted orange squash

It doesn't mix well into shakes so left with guzzling down
Reply 95
Alright, here we go.

I started the V-diet last Friday - So one week has passed and I have the numbers (measurements).

It is important to take into mind that I have weight measurements from two different scales. My gyms body fat analysis scales and my £15 tesco scales.

Overall total weight loss for 7 days is (for my scales - naked body): 4.1kg

Day 1 89.9kg (Friday)
Day2 86.6kg (-3.3)
Day 3- 86.6 (0)
Day 4 85.7 (-0.9)
Day 5 85.7 (0)
Day 6 86.2 (+0.5)
Day 7- 85.2 (-1kg)
Day 8 85.8 (+0.6) (Friday)

Overall weight loss for 7 days (gym scales - wearing gym clothes): 2.7kg

Nearly 2kg difference - maybe down to the different outfits I was wearing.

Day 1 (11/09/15) - 87.6kg (unsure of the difference between mine & the gym scales)
Day 7 (18/09/15) - 84.9kg

Either way - I have lost weight - presumably water/waste weight, with some body fat going too.

My main goal was to lose bodyfat% - which you will be inclined to know, according to the gyms machine (picture attached)...

I have lost: 1.6%

If I project the same results until the end of the diet... I should be: DEAD on my goal - 12%. This has wholly motivated me ten fold!

Other stats include:

1. A BMI (don't care about BMI in the slightest) decrease of: 0.5 - 29.3 to 28.7.
2. Body fat mass decrease of: 1.9kg - 16.1kg to 14.2kg
3. A loss of height (1cm haha)

Not bad for a weeks work.
Reply 96
But back to seriousness

I made the same mistake with omega oil

Problem is , to get decent amounts you need to guzzle down 15 caps of fish oil

Then you get fish oil burps

So I tried the raw oil, I held my nose and then washed down with undiluted orange squash

It doesn't mix well into shakes so left with guzzling down

Not a good mistake to make. It is okay to consume it alone - but it is so horrid mixed in. Fish burps are the worse - it makes me want to throw up!

Thing is with fish supplements - they're not particularly nice... but essential. Capsules are a pain in the arse, too.
Reply 97
Original post by RollerBall
He's trolling/winding you up mate.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know, I know.:colondollar:
Original post by Dazzzzzla
AGAIN - HYPOCRISY! I posted a video that was all fun and games and meant to be taken as a fun, educational nature for one of my fellow colleagues. Have you ever seen footballers slap another guy's arse as he gets subbed etc? I didn't call him gay at all - I made TWO jokes that were open to interpretation.

And for clarity; I didn't even say anything about both of your gay comments - including asking if my son is from gay adoption.

This **** stops here because it's pathetic. You do what you do in the gym etc - and I'll do the same.

I'll update with numbers etc in two New York seconds - it is going good, though.

I really don't care about the fishing from adonis. However, that is quite frankly bs
Reply 99
Here's that picture - forgot to attach it.

Quick Reply

Latest