I am all over the guy I posted.
*Makes thread generalising black people in a positive manner*

*People post generalising other races in a negative manner*

*devolves into plain stereotypes/people saying they'd never date x race*

Gotta love TSR. (Y)
Original post by Sweet n Sour
I meant Jay Sean is ugly.
I am all over the guy I posted.

Loool your taste is weird, basically every girl would say Jay Sean is attractive. And only a few would like the guy you find attractive

Where u from? Are you from an area that is full of S Asians?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Zantetsuken
There's credibility to the argument. For example the coolest (and some of my favourite) musicians have been black - Michael Jackson, Jimi Hendrix, Stevie Wonder, Pharrell Williams, Marvin Gaye, Sam Cooke, Miles Davis and his blues crew, and so on.

In general though, coolness is on an individual basis. I wouldn't say being being very sociable is the be all and end all either, otherwise my coolness potential would be out the window (and I can't be having that).

Ahem
Original post by am_blue
Loool your taste is weird, basically every girl would say Jay Sean is attractive. And only a few would like the guy you find attractive

Where u from? Are you from an area that is full of S Asians?

I'm not weird :frown:

Why would a few like him when you said you look like him? He's sexy to me because his hair is done and soft, his eyebrows are thick, his eyes are dark and penetrating, his lips are nice, his style is sexy, he's not fat, and he screams culture.

Why would a few like him when you said you look like him? He's sexy to me because his hair is done and soft, his eyebrows are thick, his eyes are dark and penetrating, his lips are nice, his style is sexy, he's not fat, and he screams culture.

I don't look like that now loool, I look better now than I did before. And even after all those positives he has, girls tend to go for lightskin S Asian guys init. They'll only go for a dark skin black guy normally. No biggy, just pointing out the obvious

Where you from then
Original post by am_blue
I don't look like that now loool, I look better now than I did before. And even after all those positives he has, girls tend to go for lightskin S Asian guys init. They'll only go for a dark skin black guy normally. No biggy, just pointing out the obvious

Where you from then

They go for light skin Asian guys not because better looking but safer to date and I have no worries about safer. I respond to sexual energy. And that photo has an astounding energy. They'll go for a dark skin black guy but not their own dark skinned man? No it is a biggy, there are obviously social and racial factors here and I would like to know what they are. Sounds caste-systematic.

I think quite a few South Asian guys would find you attractive, you look a bit similar to South Asian.
Original post by slade p
I think quite a few South Asian guys would find you attractive, you look a bit similar to South Asian.

I've mostly been on dates with them and mixed race Caribbean men :smile:
I am mixed race but I go by black :h:
They go for light skin Asian guys not because better looking but safer to date and I have no worries about safer. I respond to sexual energy. And that photo has an astounding energy. They'll go for a dark skin black guy but not their own dark skinned man? No it is a biggy, there are obviously social and racial factors here and I would like to know what they are. Sounds caste-systematic.

Nah, I meant black/white girls tend to go for dark skin black guys but not dark skin S Asian guys for some reason.
But you're right overall, the fact is light skin is adored by South Asians, I don't know the full history behind it tbh.
But I've heard it's to do with the history of the British Empire taking over India many years ago, and they wouldn't breed with the dark skin Asians, and the dark skin Asians were seen as the lowest people.

Light skin S Asian girls still obviously go out with dark skin Asian guys of course, I've seen many relationships like that. It's just preference, if you asked her from the start who you find more attractive, 9/10 times they'd pick the light skin guy
Original post by am_blue
Nah, I meant black/white girls tend to go for dark skin black guys but not dark skin S Asian guys for some reason.
But you're right overall, the fact is light skin is adored by South Asians, I don't know the full history behind it tbh.
But I've heard it's to do with the history of the British Empire taking over India many years ago, and they wouldn't breed with the dark skin Asians, and the dark skin Asians were seen as the lowest people.

Light skin S Asian girls still obviously go out with dark skin Asian guys of course, I've seen many relationships like that. It's just preference, if you asked her from the start who you find more attractive, 9/10 times they'd pick the light skin guy

That's horrible, thank you for being honest because I knew this already :tongue:
And oh, I see at your first sentence.
I actually do not normally go for dark skinned black men but they go for me. I have to be picky so I don't settle just because someone is flattering me. And as many black men do like me I find myself rejecting them and tend to approach the man quite assertively who I prefer after I get some kind of acknowledgement that he finds me attractive as well. That leads me to dating outside of my race quite frequently.
That's horrible, thank you for being honest because I knew this already :tongue:
And oh, I see at your first sentence.
I actually do not normally go for dark skinned black men but they go for me. I have to be picky so I don't settle just because someone is flattering me. And as many black men do like me I find myself rejecting them and tend to approach the man quite assertively who I prefer after I get some kind of acknowledgement that he finds me attractive as well. That leads me to dating outside of my race quite frequently.

So do you have a preference then? Like do you like S Asian guys more than black guys? Or do you have the same attraction?
Original post by am_blue
So do you have a preference then? Like do you like S Asian guys more than black guys? Or do you have the same attraction?

I like them more because the adventure of getting to know their culture, but I am attracted to people of all races because what I find attractive isn't really physical.
I like them more because the adventure of getting to know their culture, but I am attracted to people of all races because what I find attractive isn't really physical.

Let's watch Bollywood films on Netflix and chill then :wink::tongue: LOOOOL
Original post by am_blue
Let's watch Bollywood films on Netflix and chill then :wink::tongue: LOOOOL

That's not good enough for me. I wanna go to a restaurant and try samosas.
That's not good enough for me. I wanna go to a restaurant and try samosas.

Come try my mum's chicken curry with rice, it's so buffff
Original post by LeCapitalist
Isn't that racist?

Is what racist?
When us black guys see another black guy walking down the street with a beautiful asian/arab girl, we give them that ubiquitous shared look and understanding of ''my n****, i respect you with every fibre of my being'.
Original post by Ndella
Is what racist?

Assigning "built in" characteristics to Blacks (or to Whites, Asians, etc)
Original post by LeCapitalist
Assigning "built in" characteristics to Blacks (or to Whites, Asians, etc)

Ok then..

Latest