The Student Room Group

Dazzlas Velocity Diet (One that will actually be finished)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by Angry cucumber
I really don't care about the fishing from adonis. However, that is quite frankly bs

Hardly bs - but let it go. I even said sorry if I caused offence...
TBF a week isn't indicative of anything

You'll lose water weight going down to a mostly liquid diet

I'll be curious to see how you look 8 weeks from now
Reply 102
Original post by monsterzero
TBF a week isn't indicative of anything

You'll lose water weight going down to a mostly liquid diet

I'll be curious to see how you look 8 weeks from now

I hear what you're saying.

Five weeks ago I was 18.8% bodyfat. Last week I was 18.4%, I lost 0.4% in four weeks. I haven't changed my training bar a few alternations with exercises.

I am very intrigued too.

Also - I do have one meal a day so my transition period will be much easier. I have been 95% strict since I have started.
Original post by Dazzzzzla
I hear what you're saying.

Five weeks ago I was 18.8% bodyfat. Last week I was 18.4%, I lost 0.4% in four weeks. I haven't changed my training bar a few alternations with exercises.

I am very intrigued too.

Also - I do have one meal a day so my transition period will be much easier. I have been 95% strict since I have started.

What was the 5% out of interest? Might just bloat myself up in my last year of uni when go full liquid diet when I start work on the wards and have no time to eat lawl.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 104
Original post by RollerBall
What was the 5% out of interest? Might just bloat myself up in my last year of uni when go full liquid diet when I start work on the wards and have no time to eat lawl.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had some of my sons "Organix finger foods" A bowl of custard and maybe a few little things here and there. Nothing like fry ups haha. Well - that's one way to do it haha.
Thats regarded as enough depth... I just personally prefer ATG - BUT I'm not restricted like you are so can get it done.

Is your hip mobility caused by muscle tightness - if so, I would seriously consider yoga 2x a week. Ankle mobility down to a break or a strain in the past?

Muscle tightness I think. I don't really have spare time to devote to yoga :tongue: Already play hockey twice a week and aim to lift 3x, though often ends up being 2x a week.

Also got some videos today, depth aint bad though
Reply 106
Original post by illusionz
Muscle tightness I think. I don't really have spare time to devote to yoga :tongue: Already play hockey twice a week and aim to lift 3x, though often ends up being 2x a week.

Also got some videos today, depth aint bad though

Yeah it is rather time consuming. You play hockey for uni?

Good man.. they on anywhere?
Yeah it is rather time consuming. You play hockey for uni?

Good man.. they on anywhere?

I did before I graduated, now just play for a club in London.

Uploading videos.
Reply 108
Original post by illusionz
I did before I graduated, now just play for a club in London.

Uploading videos.

Oh fair enough. Where in London you from?
Reply 109
Alright;

No training today. Been an 'okay' day for shakes. No 'healthy' solid meal tonight as I had a GBK earlier (Satay Chicken Burger/Skinny and sweet potato fries w/water). Do I regret it? NO! It was the best thing that's been in my mouth for over a week.
Reply 110
Cheeky visit to the gym this morning, just had the urge to get in and sweat that GBK out ha.

Beautiful HIIT before some FULL ROM pull ups and some clean and pressing with FULL ROM.

You don't run with a locked out knee, right? hahahaaaa

Anyway; keep ya'll updated with the numbers.

Peach and lots of apples xx
Reply 111
Day 13 - 84.3kg
Are you going to update with weigh ins when you come off the diet?

Interested to see what happens in the first 3-5 days of normality.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 113
Original post by RollerBall
Are you going to update with weigh ins when you come off the diet?

Interested to see what happens in the first 3-5 days of normality.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah that was one of my main objectives for when I do go back on to a "normal" diet.

I have to say, since I have started Uni, I have been much better, yet, I have had a few peanut butter/jam sandwiches (two slices) at night. Not to say it has had a negative influence on the weight. I have also started playing football again, so this is adding to my calorie deficit.
Reply 114
Updates;

I have been rather elusive with my updates as people seem to know everything on this site. From full range of motion, to locking out joints (none of you are powerlifting competitors etc) to the simple fact that a belt should not be used when bench pressing.

I have also been bad this week to my own self as I have re-started my studies, and football - I have pretty much eaten more times than I should have. On Wednesday, I had Nandos, on Thursday I had a shortbread from Starbucks and then in the evening a wrap from Nando. Friday is unreal - I had a wrap from Costa, Shortbread and a pastry. Followed by a Chinese in the PM. Some evenings I have also had a peanut butter, jam toasted sandwich. I have decided to be truthful as that's the best policy - I will also add 4 days onto the V-Diet before I transition back.

Nevertheless, I am still plowing my results! Remember - I don't care about body weight as much as I care about body fat %.

This is a simple update with a few numbers.

I have attached a picture of my gyms electronic body fat analysis machine.

As you can see;

11/09:

Weight: 87.6kg
BMI: 29.3
Body Fat %:18.4%
Body Fat Mass: 16.1kg

18/09:

Weight: 84.9kg
BMI: 28.7
Body Fat %: 16.8%
Body Fat Mass: 14.2kg
26/09:

Weight: 84.8kg
BMI: 28.3
Body Fat %: 15.3%
Body Fat Mass: 12.9kg

Weight has gone down by the most minimal of margins - probably because the food I have actually been eating. BMI - Gone down by '1' since the start.
Body fat % is where it is at for me. I believe I lost 1.6% in the first week. So keeping weight, and losing body fat % is ideal for me. I have lost a further 1.5% BF%. Since the start - I have lost over 3% BF. Body fat mass has gone down over 3.2kg. For a **** nutritional week and a mediocre training week - I am happy with the weeks results.I will most certainly up the game in terms of nutrition and see what I can achieve next week.
(edited 8 years ago)
Bioimpedance isn't accurate for body fat

We await pics
Updates;

I have been rather elusive with my updates as people seem to know everything on this site. From full range of motion, to locking out joints (none of you are powerlifting competitors etc)

Please don't say that is aimed at me?
Reply 117
Original post by Slipandsquirm
Please don't say that is aimed at me?

No, it isn't.
Reply 118
Original post by monsterzero
Bioimpedance isn't accurate for body fat

We await pics

I knew you'd jump on the bandwagon.

Well done mate, you done great - none of you ****ers ever say **** like that. Thats why I piss you all off all the time.

EDIT - Pics will be up on day 32. (4 days added on to the initial 28)
No, it isn't.

Sweet Lol.

But now I see everything - just saw the bench press thread.

Quick Reply

Latest