The Student Room Group

Bursary??

Hi just got an email from student finance saying that I will receive a student support loan but nothing else? I have sent away my documents and confirmation of my course acceptance in order to apply for a non means tested bursury but I've heard no word back yet. Anyone know what this means? Will o only receive the student support loan? Thanks
What course are you doing? If you have an NHS bursary you can only get the loan from student finance.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Happy_Holidays
What course are you doing? If you have an NHS bursary you can only get the loan from student finance.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Radiotherapy. Student finance have have me the means tested loan already but they still have the other 50% of the non means tested bursary to assess me for
As you get an NHS bursary you won't get the grant from student finance.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
As you get an NHS bursary you won't get the grant from student finance.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't got a bursary yet I'm not even sure if I get one. All I'm entitled to so far is a student support loaning until they receive my course acceptance confirmation letter
Have you applied for the NHS bursary?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Have you applied for the NHS bursary?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've just sent my letter of acceptance into my course to student finance. They said they need it in order to assess my eligibility.
Reply 8

No😱😱 do I need to?
For radiotherapy they would usually pay your course fees and provide you with a bursary which is then topped up by a student loan from student finance. As a result student finance won't pay your fees or provide you with a grant.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest