The Student Room Group

is anyone here not attracted to white girls/guys?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Saint-Saens
There are no rules. Your entitled attitude is sickening and rapey

wait you are calling me rapey and what! entitled? LOL - actually stay you are funny

so in that case i will take that statement has void and trolling as you have nothing to back it up but white ego?
Original post by Iwouldliketoknow
wait you are calling me rapey and what! entitled? LOL - actually stay you are funny

If you believe it is unjust that someone isn't attracted to you, you are entitled
If you believe it is unjust that someone isn't attracted to you, you are entitled

YEH stay you are making me laugh
so that is what entitled means?
coming from the guy you assumed his blue eyes were the reason asain girls supposedly has crushes on him
this is too rich
keep going
YEH stay you are making me laugh
so that is what entitled means?
coming from the guy you assumed his blue eyes were the reason asain girls supposedly has crushes on him
this is too rich
keep going

Yes that is exactly what it means. You are bitter because black women consistently come out bottom in dating. With this attitude, I'm not surprised

And by the way; it was.

Spoiler

Yes that is exactly what it means. You are bitter because black women consistently come out bottom in dating. With this attitude, I'm not surprised

And by the way; it was.

Spoiler

ha! so it comes out
the racist in you has really shown itself and it didn't take much poking
bitter because black women are at the bottom of the dating poll- so dating is what ones life revolves around or was it the focus of my question
i will keep this and cherish this so that whenever i hear you talk about not being racist or the sort. I know what to say.

Spoiler

ha! so it comes out
the racist in you has really shown itself and it didn't take much poking
bitter because black women are at the bottom of the dating poll- so dating is what ones life revolves around or was it the focus of my question
i will keep this and cherish this so that whenever i hear you talk about not being racist or the sort. I know what to say.

Spoiler

Where have I said anything racist? I simply said that you were bitter - you are and it shows. You can't accept that every single individual has preferences.

The race card - play this when you have lost the argument
Original post by falloutboyyy
I actually struggle to find attractive hot (in my opinion of c) asian/brown (for want of a better word) boys :frown:
I've only gone out with white boys before

Posted from TSR Mobile

are you non white
like what race are u
Where have I said anything racist? I simply said that you were bitter - you are and it shows. You can't accept that every single individual has preferences.

The race card - play this when you have lost the argument

lol so calling out someones racism is the race card
anything to protect white fragility i guess
so this man doesn't know me but he calls me bitter because i called him out
kk joke is over, you have made this thread about black female bashing and I won't take it
move over to storm front to continue that

o also you didn't call me bitter but all of black women- so yes you stereotyped them which is the gate way to racism
please jog on, i will not tolerate anti black female sentiments
Original post by Foo.mp3
Maybe click the link? :dontknow:

what
also i ask why is a 31 year old on this forum
lol so calling out someones racism is the race card
anything to protect white fragility i guess
so this man doesn't know me but he calls me bitter because i called him out
kk joke is over, you have made this thread about black female bashing and I won't take it
move over to storm front to continue that

o also you didn't call me bitter but all of black women- so yes you stereotyped them which is the gate way to racism
please jog on, i will not tolerate anti black female sentiments

I said that I had a preference for white women over black women - you called me racist
I call you bitter for saying that - you call me racist

At no point have I said anything about all black women. Only you. Where did I stereotype them?

As for fragility. You are the fragile one. I'm well off and seen as attractive all over the world. My ego is pretty secure. You are very insecure
(edited 8 years ago)
I said that I had a preference for white women over black women - you called me racist
I call you bitter for saying that - you call me racist

At no point have I said anything about all black women. Only you. Where did I stereotype them?

As for fragility. You are the fragile one. I'm well off and seen as attractive all over the world. My ego is pretty secure. You are very insecure

and you called me entitled
stop making my thread into a s***show because you don't like and jog on
you are ruining my thread and deviating it from the cause
your actions are disgusting but typical

Spoiler

Original post by falloutboyyy

no offence but kinda typical:colondollar:

Spoiler

Again you don't seem to understand the meaning of the word entitled. Please look it up.
You are entitled because you can't accept the fact that men may not find you attractive. You feel entitled to their attraction. I don't. Women have every right to reject me. You don't seem to afford men the same right
Again you don't seem to understand the meaning of the word entitled. Please look it up.
You are entitled because you can't accept the fact that men may not find you attractive. You feel entitled to their attraction. I don't. Women have every right to reject me. You don't seem to afford men the same right

lol did you ever ask for my gender or sexual orientation?
did you even ask for my preference
but nah, instead you went running your mouth
at your expense because you only exposed yourself but didn't get a single fact from me
now go travel the world with all your riches and 'good looks'
STOP RUINING THIS THREAD!
lol did you ever ask for my gender or sexual orientation?
did you even ask for my preference
but nah, instead you went running your mouth
at your expense because you only exposed yourself but didn't get a single fact from me
now go travel the world with all your riches and 'good looks'
STOP RUINING THIS THREAD!

I know that you are very hostile to the idea that white men largely prefer white women to black women.

That tells me all I need to know about your character
I know that you are very hostile to the idea that white men largely prefer white women to black women.

That tells me all I need to know about your character

did you read my post before you came and **** all over my thread
if you want to continue this pm me
Hot people are hot, though I've only ever dated white and Arab so I haven't been able to explore all races

Spoiler

No offence, but coming from a non white perspective, even I can see how irrational you're being (you're acting like a dumb***). You can't call someone racist for having a racial preference -- particularly if you wouldn't bash them with verbal abuse if they said they preferred blacks, that's called having a double standard. You probably made this thread to bash all black inidviduals who didn't typically date blacks and now your bubble has been burst and you're acting way too viciously! You being very self entitled (e.g everyone who doesn't prefer black people is an ***hole, even I'm being put off by you) -- not everyone has to prefer you. Sorry, but that's the truth. If they exckude your race, then fine. That's racist. A preference though? Nah. You're taking this wayyy to far. :hand::goodnight::thumbsup:
Well i meant this for non white people so i cant say i am too surprised at the preference. I wonder what you see in white girls. I mean i find them to dirty, bland, insecure and bitchy so i would take white males of the women tbh. But they are they are the same side of the coin

F*cking WOW. You are painting a very nasty side to the black race rn. If you act like this then no one will prefer you, mate. Can't really criticise others for stereotyping black females if you're gonna do the same. Smh. Your IQ must be in double figures. I'd definitely avoid you.. :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending