The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PeaceLee II
I came to ask you something but you decided to be a bitch instead.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No you didn't... You came to tell me you were the devil... There was no questions.
Original post by Little Popcorns
No you didn't... You came to tell me you were the devil... There was no questions.

I said if you cleared your inbox. I asked because I wanted to ask you something since the last time.
Reply 182
Original post by Ladymusiclover
You need to treat women the way you would want to be treated.

What if you want to be treated like a dog? Can I then tell her to roll over?
Original post by Mr JB
What if you want to be treated like a dog? Can I then tell her to roll over?

Why did you edit my comment? Some dogs are treated better than humans.
Reply 184
Original post by Ladymusiclover
Why did you edit my comment? Some dogs are treated better than humans.

I didn't edit your comment. I simply quoted the particular sentence I was referring to in my response. You said you should treat people as you want to be treated, which is daft. What if someone wants to be treated inhumanely? Does that mean its fine for them to treat others inhumanely as well? No. You should treat people with respect and strive to be nice as much as possible. It doesn't ever need to be more complicated than that.
Sorry to hear some women have treated you badly. But like a lot of people have said it's not a gender specific thing, there are just some not so nice people.
Some guys at my school would make fun of how girls looked, some girls made fun of how guys looked.
It will be harder to meet someone if you are an introvert so you'll probably have to step out of your comfort zone. Could your friends or family introduce you to anyone? The fact you can acknowledge that you're having misogynistic feelings suggests you know it's wrong. True misogynists tend to not even realise they are sexist.
I hope you find someone as it's awful feeling lonely and just wanting that emotional and physical connection with someone.
Original post by karl pilkington
that doesn't make sense as they treat me like crap and are often rude and nasty

Is there any chance you've been sensitive and taken things too much to heart? Do you think an objective bystander would agree that the girls had been rude and nasty?

It's good that you have the self-awareness to see what's happening, and to be honest I expect your growing bitterness is increasingly evident in your interactions. Try to be approachable, pleasant, courteous, and hopefully you'll be treated the same way.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by karl pilkington
As a man I never get laid or have had a girlfriend? Partly because I am an introvert and recluse but mostly because women don't like me or show interest in me.

That's why you hate all women? :lol:

You've clearly stated that you're an "introvert and reclusive".

What do you expect?

No one is going to approach you, if you don't make yourself approachable.
There are so many Elliot Rodgers on this site :lol:

Grow some balls and stop blaming women for your failures in life.
Original post by Mr JB
I didn't edit your comment. I simply quoted the particular sentence I was referring to in my response. You said you should treat people as you want to be treated, which is daft. What if someone wants to be treated inhumanely? Does that mean its fine for them to treat others inhumanely as well? No. You should treat people with respect and strive to be nice as much as possible. It doesn't ever need to be more complicated than that.

If you didn't edit my comment you would know I was referring to being treated as a human. I stand by my comment regardless of how you feel.
It's so funny when people associate Elliot Roger with a misogynist. He was mentally ill and was allowed to go on a killing spree because of the lack of gun laws in the US. Actual misogynists were people like these:
http://the-unpopular-opinions.tumblr.com/post/86318718310/the-use-of-the-word-misogyny-is-a-goddamn
Reply 192
When it comes to women who dares wins Karl , you can see most of the evidence on this site. Many girls want to be approached even if they are unattractive it's as if they think it's their God given right to be approached.

So you are wasting your time sitting at home being an introverted recluse, it's time to grow up and learn how to make a move or you can continue choosing to wallow in your misery. It's not that hard to talk to women even if you are shy , I used to be shy and introvert and I kind of still am a bit introvert but I can turn extrovert and express myself. Just talk to women like they are your mates if you are nervous about the fact they are female and will look down on you. That way you will not be investing so much energy into fears of rejection and disappointment.

If it's your looks that put you down, well even unattractive guys can get women you just have to show some confidence.

Latest

Trending

Trending