The Student Room Group

Academic foundation programme 2016 scotland

Hi, just wondering for AFPs in Scotland, are there pre-specific research themes/programmes like in AUoA such as Wessex, or can you do anything you want? Thanks
HI there. I'm also considering applying for afp in Scotland. From what I can see, it looks like overall, you get to choose the speciality. It looks like the North region has certain particular research themes, but still offers a chance of picking what you want.
Reply 2
Hey, I'm applying for AFP in Scotland. I think they will release more specific job descriptions shortly. There's an information evening with the people who run it next week that I'll be going to so I can feed back :smile:
Reply 3
Great, thanks!! There doesn't seem to be much info on AFPs in Scotland or AFPs in general :frown:
Original post by lekky
Hey, I'm applying for AFP in Scotland. I think they will release more specific job descriptions shortly. There's an information evening with the people who run it next week that I'll be going to so I can feed back :smile:

Hi Lekky,

May I just ask when and where the information evening is? Is it open to anyone wanting to apply for afp or current med students?

Thanks
Reply 5
Original post by Sekishiyoko
Hi Lekky,

May I just ask when and where the information evening is? Is it open to anyone wanting to apply for afp or current med students?

Thanks

Hiya, it's aimed at glasgow students wanting to do west of scotland but I'm sure if you're not at glasgow and wanted to come then you'd be welcome to sneak in. It's on Thursday at 7pm in boyd orr building, LT A
Reply 6
Original post by lekky

Hey, just wondering if anything useful was said at the meeting? Glasgow is a bit far for me to come up, I'm all the way down in Southampton!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending