The Student Room Group

Doctor Who - Discussion Thread III (no untagged future spoilers)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Aula
I found this out whilst reading the evening standard yesterday on the way home from work.

My face was like this: :colonhash:

Also, can I make a plea (again)... When you put things in spoilers, please say whether it's officially released or a leak etc

Generally I'm okay with things that are officially released, but don't like it when it's a leak, so knowing what the spoiler is before I click on it is really useful :puppyeyes:

im really sorry about this, i was responding to another users info about clara and i forgot which thread i was on. i thought that i was still on the doctor who game thread where spoiler tags aren;t used.

Please accept my sincere apologies, i have put them in tags now and will do so for all things that are spoilers

:sorry: btw the stuff about cla** isn't a leak it was official (i heard it on the radio as well as hearing it from OP)
(edited 8 years ago)
Can someone please explain the prolouge to me:

[video]http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p0326pdj/doctor-who-series-9-new-series-prologue[/video]
i have watched all of New Who and i don't get it, who is the woman and what is she talking about? :confused:

thanks, also put replies in tags 4 those who don't want to find out :h:
Original post by Rakas21
Interesting prequel. It's a shame studios can't keep secrets any more though, we all know who is being discussed - don't mention as we may have people who don't know.

Spoiler

we do? who is being discussed? :confused:

please put ur reply in spoiler tags, i want to know but other ppl probably don't :h:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by CoolCavy
we do? who is being discussed? :confused:

please put ur reply in spoiler tags, i want to know but other ppl probably don't :h:

You've just immortalised his un-spoilered post in a quote. Delete it at once.
Original post by lustawny

You've just immortalised his un-spoilered post in a quote. Delete it at once.

huh? i don't get what u mean..:s-smilie:

EDIT: oh i've just worked it out...:colondollar:
(edited 8 years ago)
huh? i don't get what u mean..:s-smilie:

You quoted Rakas21's post, which includes un-spoilered content that's supposed to be in spoiler tags.
You quoted Rakas21's post, which includes un-spoilered content that's supposed to be in spoiler tags.

yeah i just worked it out. Sorted it now and i apologise :h:
Can someone please explain the prolouge to me:

[video]http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p0326pdj/doctor-who-series-9-new-series-prologue[/video]
i have watched all of New Who and i don't get it, who is the woman and what is she talking about? :confused:

thanks, also put replies in tags 4 those who don't want to find out :h:

Prologue will be explained in tonight's episode. Don't know how to put things into a spoiler tag thing (fairly new to all this) but she has been in a previous mini episode as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by EverybodyLies04
Prologue will be explained in tonight's episode. Don't know how to put things into a spoiler tag thing (fairly new to all this) but she has been in a previous mini episode as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh ok, thanks :biggrin: im glad it is being revealed tonight bc the suspense is so intense :h:
Well well well, this is going to be interesting...

Spoiler

Original post by Rakas21

Spoiler

what secret? :s-smilie:
The

Spoiler

are back!!!!!!!! :biggrin:
The

Spoiler

are back!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

Spoiler

Spoiler

:biggrin: :hat2:
how is everyone liking tonight's episode?

imo it is quite slow and the plot dosen't seem to be going anywhere.......:s-smilie:
Holy cow. It's...

Spoiler

how is everyone liking tonight's episode?

imo it is quite slow and the plot dosen't seem to be going anywhere.......:s-smilie:

It's slow because it's a two parter. It's a slow boil but that's fine, it's looking quite good - very interesting.
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
It's slow because it's a two parter. It's a slow boil but that's fine, it's looking quite good - very interesting.

oh is it a 2parter? oh thanks 4 telling me that :biggrin:
Quite an interesting cliff hanger, although that's a bit of a jump with very little explanation how...

Quick Reply

Latest