The Student Room Group

best place for petite jeans?

Hi,

I'm in the process of looking for new jeans, my last pair was from topshop's petite range.
Now most of their range is high waisted...so does anyone have ideas where to get normal skinny jeans?

many thanks
Original post by lilGem
Hi,

I'm in the process of looking for new jeans, my last pair was from topshop's petite range.
Now most of their range is high waisted...so does anyone have ideas where to get normal skinny jeans?

many thanks

I get a lot of my petite jeans from Next
Reply 2
Original post by lilGem
Hi,

many thanks

New Look is good for petite jeans
Reply 3
Original post by AmyPilot
I get a lot of my petite jeans from Next

Original post by smartsy
New Look is good for petite jeans

thank you both :smile: ill have a look
Miss selfridge do a petite line :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
If the problem is that they're too long, Hollister's petite jeans are very, very short. I'm 5'2" and too tall for them.
Reply 6
Original post by Kirsten Supine
If the problem is that they're too long, Hollister's petite jeans are very, very short. I'm 5'2" and too tall for them.

it's not that they're too short, just everything seems to be high waisted :lol:
Original post by lilGem
it's not that they're too short, just everything seems to be high waisted :lol:

Ah, alright. High-waisted clothes are popular on the high street at the moment. There are quite a few mid-rise petite jeans here at Asos.
Reply 8
Original post by Kirsten Supine
Ah, alright. High-waisted clothes are popular on the high street at the moment. There are quite a few mid-rise petite jeans here at Asos.

thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending