The Student Room Group

Nothing looks SEXIER on a girl than a LEATHER JACKET

Scroll to see replies

I think nothing is sexier on a girl than a healthy self-esteem and self-confidence. That way she rocks whatever she wears. It's hard but it makes a big difference:h:
I don't completely agree some girls will look with good it whilst others don't.
Original post by Black Cat
I don't completely agree some girls will look with good it whilst others don't.

I can't think of any girl who wouldn't look sexy wearing a leather jacket......Most lads would agree with me.
Original post by Dodge-Slant-6
I can't think of any girl who wouldn't look sexy wearing a leather jacket......Most lads would agree with me.

Clearly most lads dont.
Original post by sherlockfan
Clearly most lads dont.

And you draw this conclusion based on what evidence? Most lads who answered here agree with me. A few didn't, but that would be expected in an anonymous poll. You get trolls, contrarians and professional wise-guys galore on such mediums.
Reply 65
Original post by Zuki
I'm a guy and I sometimes wear a leather jacket, am I of the homosex now?

he said 'on girls'.
And you draw this conclusion based on what evidence? Most lads who answered here agree with me. A few didn't, but that would be expected in an anonymous poll. You get trolls, contrarians and professional wise-guys galore on such mediums.

I havent seen a single post of someone agreeing with you.

This is a dumb thread anyway.
I havent seen a single post of someone agreeing with you.

This is a dumb thread anyway.

Look again, you missed about 60 postings.
Look again, you missed about 60 postings.

I've looked, and I can't see it. There's no poll either.
ops never met a chick in a burka
Reply 70
Never been bothered by leather jackets

Posted from TSR Mobile

(<.<)

(>.>)
Reply 72
Yes, That's true. I am completely agree with you that a girl looks more stunning and sexier in leather jackets. Women leather jackets are also one of the Favorited leather apparel for women and every girl love to wear this trendy yet classic leather outfit.
Original post by timyardy
Yes, That's true. I am completely agree with you that a girl looks more stunning and sexier in leather jackets. Women leather jackets are also one of the Favorited leather apparel for women and every girl love to wear this trendy yet classic leather outfit.

you're the OP aren't you? :colonhash:
Reply 74
Nah
Let's see it.
you're the OP aren't you? :colonhash:

No he isn't.
I love to wear leather jackets, but I don't have one at the moment. My favourite of my jackets is made of some sort of fortified cotton, Levi's. It's seen the lowest points and the highest points of my life.
No he isn't.

Come off it, you just made that account today lol.
Original post by Kirsten Supine
I love to wear leather jackets, but I don't have one at the moment. My favourite of my jackets is made of some sort of fortified cotton, Levi's. It's seen the lowest points and the highest points of my life.

No worries, anything from Levi's is about as cool as it gets, anyway. No other brand of jeans matter when compared to a pair of Levis 505's.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending